It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS* Crop circles possible prediction?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

edit on 2-8-2011 by puzzlesphere because: removed because convinced otherwise from the entire set.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
And who ever doesn't believe that the picture of snake is fake,then go to this Link and you;ll see the real image without any markers on it.

that's an excellent link, as it shows on the aerial, and ground shots how the tractor lines are clearly bent by the way that the corn is laid down. Far too many photo's here to disprove that it was photoshopped!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

I apologise, I didn't see all the rest of the images... much more compelling when taken with all the shots... it does appear that the image from the OP has had some editing... I am almost convinced on this one...
;-j

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry

What you think guys?

I think that the college students that made this, are laughing at all that you've come up with, over a design they made in the crops.

I'm laughing too.
edit on 31-7-2011 by BrnBdry because: (no reason given)

Little bit arrogant don't you think? Props to Nikola for putting such a thread together. S&F keep it coming.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by soaringhawk
reply to post by dilly1

Again, who said anything about aliens doing it? I never did. Again you assume.

There's plenty life on earth yet to be discovered. If there are legitimate designs on fields, then perhaps it's created by an unknown intelligent life which exists in our world in a form we cannot see or exist in some other way we cannot understand. There is video from NASA of orbs flying over our earth. No one knows what they are. Orbs have also been captured on video moving on earth with intelligence.
edit on 1-8-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

Your misinformed mind is ruining your train of thought. I can assure you there are no aliens or any unknown intelligence species playing with corn. If you cannot see them or cannot understand whatever your hoping to see then how can you be so sure that it wasn't humans did what they did. And videos or any physical proof of Orb,aliens,grays,lizards or anything else in your beautiful mind is NOT proof. You are no different than a evangelical christian. The both of you have no way of providing believable proof. It mite be believable proof to you because to you ,YOU want it so bad to be true. But its not proof.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Yeah something big is going to happen on August. I read many other people point out that the world changing according to the mayan calander. Those Crop Circles are connect to the Mayan Temples somehow.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
It is a weird coincidence that yahoo is now posting an article about crop circles and a texas river turning blood red.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pdukes
It is a weird coincidence that yahoo is now posting an article about crop circles and a texas river turning blood red.

Why is it weird?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I guess weird wasnt the best word.. but just the timing of it all ive seen numerous posts about august "something" was to be revealed to the world and know one of the biggest media outlets sends out two articles debunking any non-scientific evidence regarding the matter. I guess intriguing would be a good word....

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by soaringhawk
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

The steps of evolution fit no where in with creation. Evolution of man is a lie.
Haha Ik, sorry I meant the evolution that will come in 2012/2013 (:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
OP, can you answer my question in this post? You've said that there isn't a specific prediction but rather that your inside source says "August will be one hell of a month." Does that not constitute an unfalsifiable claim on the basis that literally anything could happen somewhere in the world during August and one could retroactively claim that it had to do with this crop pattern?

I'm not trying to antagonize you or anything. I just think it's a valid question. Thanks and peace.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticDan
reply to post by mossme89

Wow, And Alien smoking a pipe, that's new, maybe it's sign of the native american culture of smoking on the peace pipe, maybe we're going to make peace with another Race, But at the moment it looks like a intergalatic stoner party
LOL

Yeah, maybe that CC is showing the Grays version of Tommy Chong smoking some Arcturian expando-weed.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
OP, can you answer my question in this post? You've said that there isn't a specific prediction but rather that your inside source says "August will be one hell of a month." Does that not constitute an unfalsifiable claim on the basis that literally anything could happen somewhere in the world during August and one could retroactively claim that it had to do with this crop pattern?

I'm not trying to antagonize you or anything. I just think it's a valid question. Thanks and peace.

Wait and you'll see.
edit on 2-8-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
thanks for posting. i enjoyed the read> i wonder what they are warning us of??

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

we still use sumerian words today,like alcohol!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The man-made theories, while I don't know, could be, just don't jive with me. To create something that complex, middle of the night, monstrously huge, incredibly complicated, silently, in cover of darkness, doesn't seem logical to me. Theories of microwaves to bend the stalks, does anyone realize just how many stalks we're talking about in these massive circles? GPS and lazer guides, couple drunks with boards and rope. Sounds way more far fetched than most of the other theories to me.

Yeah, there's always the question, why would ETs communicate this way. Well, if they came down here they'd end up being dissected wouldn't they?
A message for those with the ability to understand feels right to me. If aliens came down we know what the general reaction would be...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terra Serranum
The man-made theories, while I don't know, could be, just don't jive with me. To create something that complex, middle of the night, monstrously huge, incredibly complicated, silently, in cover of darkness, doesn't seem logical to me. Theories of microwaves to bend the stalks, does anyone realize just how many stalks we're talking about in these massive circles? GPS and lazer guides, couple drunks with boards and rope. Sounds way more far fetched than most of the other theories to me.

Yeah, there's always the question, why would ETs communicate this way. Well, if they came down here they'd end up being dissected wouldn't they?
A message for those with the ability to understand feels right to me. If aliens came down we know what the general reaction would be...

You call that LOGIC?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04

Wait and you'll see.
edit on 2-8-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

That isn't an answer to my question. You haven't given any specific prediction, and are now just telling people to wait. Wait for WHAT? You could easily claim that anything that happens is a fulfillment of this prediction that "August will be one hell of a month." (For example: Some water in West Texas turned blood red today. The senate just passed the debt deal.)

What is to prevent you or others from claiming that those or other events later in the month are connected to this crop pattern unless you offer some specificity? And if you can't or there isn't any to offer, is that not an unfalsifiable claim? It's a yes or no question.

Again, I'm not trying to antagonize you or debunk your claim. I'm just asking a perfectly reasonable, valid question. Thanks and peace.
edit on 8/2/2011 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Maybe because i don't know what's going to happen in august?

They only said to me that some really big stuff is going to happen.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join