It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the great pyramid was constructed before the last ice age

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

I think the most telling information is that the pyramids align with the orions belt constellation of 10,500 years ago.

Well, accepting that, isn't it very compelling evidence that they were built long AFTER the last ice age?

btw my house, and the two either side, align exactly with Orion's Belt in 5,615BC .......

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by MasterGemini

I think the most telling information is that the pyramids align with the orions belt constellation of 10,500 years ago.

Well, accepting that, isn't it very compelling evidence that they were built long AFTER the last ice age?

btw my house, and the two either side, align exactly with Orion's Belt in 5,615BC .......

Okay come back to me when they are still standing thousands of years later.

If they don't I am sure there will be many other stone constructs (like a bridge) for you to hide under.

I was referring to the mini ice age.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

en.wikipedia.org... < this may help explain my theory on the time of the great pyramid construction....accordingly i also read that there are different glacial periods within ice ages and we are in a retreating glaciation period and not even out of the ice age at all ! and i dont think the ice sheets reached the area that is now egypt...so i guess that i should have said that they were built during the present ice age.....and so was the golden gate bridge!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org... this explains about how we are still in an ice age...i didnt realize they were so complex

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
Any "Facts" to back up your assumptions or should we just take your word for it?
Do yourself and everyone here at ATS a favor and look at how a good thread is started, then proceed to try to make one.

1st post FAIL

The op didnt ask anyone to take his or her word for it, or did you miss the two magical words "I think", that are clearly present in the first sentence of the op?? No, as long as the op doesn't give up when faced by small minded individuals as yourself, then he/she will Never Fail! Perhaps you could do the rest of the ATS membership a favor and go learn some basic manners and study the meaning of the phrase, "I think", before you go spewing blatant igorance and negativity again with another one of your, um... shall I call it a "post" even though it more closely resembles a smattering of feces randomly tossed into our laps? No, I don't think I will.
edit on 31-7-2011 by ZackMorris because: forgot to add an end quotation to the first occurance of the phrase "I think".

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

A very good rundown of the particulars of the pyramid for us not very familiar with it. Your mentioning of Edgar Cayce made me wonder. Surely, the remote viewing people either the formal US Army people or some of the private groups with credibility have been given the task of looking for what secrets the pyramid holds.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
While I agree with you, OP, you provided zero evidence and zero reason to start a thread. Anyone can say anything, why is it worthy of a thread?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The pyramids could have been a gigantic holographic projector.

The holograph projected was the king of the day.

For the world to see the kings power and to ensure his image was almighty

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
Why exactly did they build the Great pyramid?

Well you have to look at the various materials. The Kings chamber is made from Rose Quartz

Nice start - completely false!

The relief chambers of the Kings Chamber are only a few feet high. The sides are constructed from limestone and granite and ceilings from roughly cut blocks of pink granite.

-www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk...

Looks like we know why the ol' beam to the aliens failed - they said "make it pink" - but the Gypo's used Granite instead of quartz - perhaps this could be our "Rosetta Stone" for the alien language - we know that the ancient Eguyptian word for "granite" is also the alien word for quartz!!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by Shadowalker
Why exactly did they build the Great pyramid?

Well you have to look at the various materials. The Kings chamber is made from Rose Quartz

Nice start - completely false!

The relief chambers of the Kings Chamber are only a few feet high. The sides are constructed from limestone and granite and ceilings from roughly cut blocks of pink granite.

-www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk...

Looks like we know why the ol' beam to the aliens failed - they said "make it pink" - but the Gypo's used Granite instead of quartz - perhaps this could be our "Rosetta Stone" for the alien language - we know that the ancient Eguyptian word for "granite" is also the alien word for quartz!!

you could always google the building materials.

Try that first. When you pull your head loose and can see the screen it will all become clear.

you can see the chamber here in the diagram. The blocks above it are indeed rose quartz. and there are several in a sequence. I never said the walls. The chamber construction goes up. all the way to the arch stones.
www.gizapyramid.com...

Besides whats your problem agent smith? are all your posts a discredit program? Do you follow me and discredit things I post? Is that direct harrassment against the T&C?
edit on 1-8-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
It is probably likely that archeologists are invited to an elite club that knows the "truth" once they are entrusted to keep thier mouths shut.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

..."i think" the great pyramid is a lot older than we are led to believe...."i know" that it was nice to read someone coming to my defense concerning my first thread and the verbal assault that its first reply contained...perhaps one of the reasons this pyramid was built so vast and high was so it could be viewed from near space?...i've also read a theory that said it was a nuclear reactor!....we dont "really" know how it was even built,never mind what it was used for...why?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Observer99

...i dont have any evidence,how could i ? i havent gone on any archeological digs to giza and if i did,ninety five percent of them are not looking for the things they "should" be looking for anyways,only what they are"told" to look for...my aim was to offer some food for thought and discussion...a theory that may open some eyes and minds to the endless possibilities of various advanced civilizations that may have risen and fallen long ago, who are now shrouded within the distant past before our present day society existed,a society which remains mostly blind and ignorant to the wonders around them.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
The more I study the ancients, I tend to thik that at some point there was a great civilization or civilizations...very advanced and tech savy. they suffered some terrible cataclysm.. maybe the flood that so many cultures speak of.

Further, the step pyramids..ziggurats..and poorly designed smaller pyramids were an attempt of the survivor's descendants to rebuild the former glory of the now destroyed and soon to be forgotten empires.

I still hold to the analogy of a group of plane crash survivors on a desert island...all having a mixed bag of skills and talents, but not the means to recreate the civilization they are now cut off from. So fact and rememberances turn to myth and legend...attempts at recreating construction and technology are poor at best.

I don't have the time to write an essay at this point backing my views and posting it here. Perhaps in the future, you might show some refrain also.. until you are able to show more effort.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
home.comcast.net... specila attention to questions and answers...8...11...16....

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
sorry the first link i put up didnt work...the second one will ^^^ pay special attention to 8,11,and 16

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I'm reading a book just now called 'Forbidden History'

Good book. What they are saying in the book is that the Great Pyramid is actually a power plant like somebody pointed out earlier. And that the Egyptians never buit it. It was actually the Nephilim. The technology that was used to build the pyramid could not have been what the Egyptologists said because the tolerences of some of the right angles were too precise. .00005 of and inch. Now that's like what the do nowadays when they use sophisticated lathes and machinery.

There are a lot of other details but I can't remember. This is a book I really need to read again. I bought it from www.amazon.co.uk if anyone is interested in it.

Oh and they put a good theory across regarding the Ice Age not being an Ice Age but a flood I think they call the 'Venus Cataclysm'.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

......immanuel velikovsky way back in 1950 in his book called "worlds in collision" theorized that perhaps venus was a captured comet that passed close to earth and tilted the axis,causing the flood...does the book you showed say anything about edgar cayce in relation to the pyramids as i linked above ^^^ ? this man and his "in a trance" 15,000 readings! cannot be dismissed,or forgotten...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
so as i linked ^^^ edger cayce,in trance,says the great pyramid took 100yrs to build between 10,490 bc and 10,390 bc...which makes it 12,401 yrs old from when it was completed...today we only see a crumbling weathered relic in comparison to its original majesty...built using forces that can make iron and stone swim! he also said that this technology will be discovered in 1958 and it probably was,although the average citizen was never told about it...of course...,wasnt there this house that was mysteriously built by one old man out of large coral blocks in florida ?i think so i wonder if that has "any" connection to 1958?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join