It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the great pyramid was constructed before the last ice age

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
some unknown pre-ice age civilization i think, were the original builders of the egyptian pyramids. the ancient egyptians that are suppose to have constructed the pyramids didnt actually build them at all,they were only taking care of something that was already there.like i would do if i "inherited" or "found" my grandfathers custom built antique car.i didnt build it,the cars not originally mine,but i polish it up and give it a new paint job and after some time has passed i might even start to "white lie" a little bit and tell everyone that i built it.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Any "Facts" to back up your assumptions or should we just take your word for it?
Do yourself and everyone here at ATS a favor and look at how a good thread is started, then proceed to try to make one.

1st post FAIL

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Why exactly did they build the Great pyramid?

Well you have to look at the various materials. The Kings chamber is made from Rose Quartz one of the most paramagnetic stone substances. The exterior was once covered with brilliantly polished white Limestone which was stolen over the years. Yes it was bright white and polished and finished as smooth as glass. Limestone is also highly diamagnetic. And then we have its perfect geometric shape. The filler stones were mostly granite and basalt. It is built on a platform of limestone.

The entrance was completely covered and sealed, and was never meant to be found or opened.

www.world-mysteries.com...

We also know it is actually an 8 sided pyramid which can only bee seen from the air. we can also see the top or capstone is missing from the air. (have you ever been to Las Vegas? What is their capstone on the opposing black pyramid?) www.world-mysteries.com...

So this 8 sided pyramid was encased in limestone and made smooth. The extra thickness of the limestone exterior casing would have been greatest at the points closest to the kings chamber. Remember the magnetism. That would create a thicker anti magnetic sheathing close to where it is needed.

But there is also the 'queens chamber' below the kings chamber. There is a purpose for this as well. It contained an induction device and an empty tomb. The induction device amplified the polarity from the queens chamber below it and sent the magnetic field upwards through the now polarized rose quartz, and out through the capstone.

Remember we were told there was no metal in the construction. Well the opening of the vents left us with photos of two copper handles on the tiny door. Its a certainty that all metal was stripped from the inside to be recycled at a very early point when it was opened.

So we have solved the mystery of what the structure was designed to do. Harness and enclose the directed magnetic fields in a sealed container, much like a modern battery, only pyramid materials will never lose their charge or die like batteries.

It is different than all of the other pyramids in this specific way. It was designed to be a never ending power supply as long as it was never tampered with. A great smooth as glass, white limestone covered, power generating station.

But the story doesn't end there. That power was used for a reason. And not for us.

In 1978 a model was built in an effort to determine what sort of energy the pyramid structure gave off. But there was no result. Then it was determined to power the model and attempt to see if there was a more definitive result.

Edgar Cayce in one of his readings said It was built between 10,490 and 10,390 BC and took 100 years to complete. We will never know the truth of that.

What could have been so important that we built a giant power generator that would never stop functioning, and sent an energy beam into space that no one could see? Occam's Razor. We didn't do it for us. We did it for them.

What exactly was that beam that was being sent into space? What did we have that was so important that we did this? It was us. Every single bit and particle of us. Every single thing about us. So no matter what happened we would never be lost or forgotten.

And what did happen when they powered up the model of the pyramid? They took a time lapse Kirlian photo. Some thing we can reproduce at any time with the same results.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

That's a nice story. How do academics view it?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Why would I care?

Most academics parrot what they were taught. 20 years from now everything they learned will be disproven and worthless. Pyramid will still be there.

Also the Op was a little weak so the thread needed some debate bait

edit on 31-7-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Nice Job Shadowalker, I would flag that instead of the OP's thread.

Very informative

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Back on topic.

No the Egyptians had nothing to do with the building. Just the decorating after they found it.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

i wasnt there 10,000 years ago and i havent been on any archeological expeditions to egypt.its just a thought and theory of mine.what kind of "evidence" could i possibly have?...the egyptians today can hardly build a house without outside intervention for crying out loud...and i'm suppose to believe that they built them!...we are led to think that we as a species become more advanced as time goes by,yet we are seemingly always on a downward spiral...over and over again.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
What could have been so important that we built a giant power generator that would never stop functioning, and sent an energy beam into space that no one could see? Occam's Razor. We didn't do it for us. We did it for them.

Well, it's not 'functioning' now.

And who are "them"...?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Yes, probably has been broken since the Pharaohs. Well their carvings and paintings are inside of the places humans could go. The builders paintings are in the places they could not go.

Them. I suppose if we took our dna and stretched it out straight, the beacon would go quite a considerable distance into space. They would have to be at least at an observable distance.

The funny part is that if the answers were put on a silver platter in plain sight......they would be ignored.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by redbarron626

i wasnt there 10,000 years ago and i havent been on any archeological expeditions to egypt.its just a thought and theory of mine.what kind of "evidence" could i possibly have?...the egyptians today can hardly build a house without outside intervention for crying out loud...and i'm suppose to believe that they built them!...we are led to think that we as a species become more advanced as time goes by,yet we are seemingly always on a downward spiral...over and over again.

Check the CNN link.

You are correct.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

I think the most telling information is that the pyramids align with the orions belt constellation of 10,500 years ago. Also the south american pyramids are thought to line up these constellations also.

The three wise men/ the magi/ this constellation is super important in many religions and belief systems.

Academics do tend to have a very narrow view that will present publicly. Take them out of the public eye and you will here much more open minded people. It can be very hard for these people to voluntarily place themselves int he public sphere as it is VERY stressful.

Academics official view is: WE HAVE NO F'ING CLUE LoL
edit on 31-7-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

why would they need to build it so large if it was for a beam to be sent into space?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The volume of materials determined the output, much like the number of batteries in a flashlight combined with the correct bulb yields a certain candle power.

But also remember rose quartz granite which is 55% quartz crystal can be caused to resonate. It may have also sent a vibration/resonation/tone or sound along with an invisible beam.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

How did the Egyptians mark in the channels to small for humans to fit in if they were not the builders? The link you provided said they used a snake camera just to see these markings. Im not disagreeing with your theory, just interested.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

...wow,i understand...were the pyramids built by the atlanteans as a way to signal the aliens that came from then returned to the orion constellation?...maybe this pyramid was a receiver as well as a sender of signals/beams...? !.....has anyone ever found anything out about what might be beneath the pyramid?...i think edgar cayce said the stones were put into place using piloted anti-gavity machines!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
some unknown pre-ice age civilization i think, were the original builders of the egyptian pyramids.

Well then... since the lat ice-age began about 120,000 years ago (source):

The growth of the ice sheets began about 120,000 years ago as ice built up on the continents in the Northern Hemisphere, especially in Canada and Europe.
The largest extent of these ice sheets occurred 18,000 years ago. At that time the largest ice sheets were between 3.5 and 4 km thick.
In North America the largest ice sheet was the Laurentide Ice Sheet centered on Hudson Bay with other sheets centered on Greenland and in the Canadian Rocky Mountains

earth.rice.edu...

And to just about 100% of all scholars/authorities/egyptologists/archeologists/engineers/rock hounds...

all agree that the Pyramid remains are over 2500 years old and not older than 10,000 years old...by all modern measuring practices...

so how could a civilization build the array of Pyramids 120 thousand or even 18,000 years ago when the Ice Age was at its maximum...

i bring us back to the thought that the Pyramids are the 'sentinels' that bordered the 'Garden of Eden'
and were once considered the Angels meant to keep men from ever entering the Garden they were expelled from (Genesis story)

it's not such a stretch to concieve that the Sahara Desert was the original Garden-of-Eden...made deliberately inhospitable by the Angels from outer-space heaven...after the Adam/Eve/Cain- Abel party were sent out...

and that the civilization that we know as the cities of Sodom & Gomorrah were coastal cities that borderered the Garden in the days of Antiquity... and may even have been the manpower and talent needed to construct the Pyramids for the Angel masters..who deliberately nassacred the no-longer needed workers (to keep the secrets safe)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strictsum

How did the Egyptians mark in the channels to small for humans to fit in if they were not the builders? The link you provided said they used a snake camera just to see these markings. Im not disagreeing with your theory, just interested.

Those markings are not Egyptian. They are from a different race and none of them match Egyptian writings.

Try this link: matarikidimension.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Little ice age reference I'm sure.

Yes that would have been quite some time ago.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

So you're saying sometime in the Eemian Interglacial, c125,000 years ago?

Why do you think it remains so well preserved after so long?

Do you think it was buit by Neanderthal Man? Or Homo Erectus?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join