It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thunderbolts In Universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Here is some extra videos end very interesting theory, recommendation for all members to watch this episodes ..

For my this interest began when I read the article from NASA "Senior space agency scientists believe that the super storm would hit like 'a bolt of lightning' "
I try to understood that "bolt of lightning' in universe so I post this videos end hope someone can tell my more ..

www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.foxnews.com...
science.nasa.gov...
science.nasa.gov...
www.nasa.gov...
science.nasa.gov...

Thunderbolts of the Gods 1

www.thunderbolts.info...
www.plasmacosmology.net...

Thunderbolts of the Gods by David Talbott and Wallace Thornhill introduces the reader to an age of planetary instability and earthshaking electrical events in ancient times. The 108-page full-color monograph, based on the life work of the two authors, offers a revolutionary synthesis of historical investigation and the newly-discovered "Electric Universe." Talbott and Thornhill claim that cosmic upheaval occurred so recently as to have profoundly affected early human cultures, provoking "incomprehensible" myths, symbols, and commemorative practices. Through a synthesis of ancient testimony, high-energy plasma experiments, and space age discoveries, the authors bring the ancient world to life. If their hypothesis is correct, it could not fail to alter many paths of scientific investigation as well.

Symbols of an Alien Sky. 1/6

David Talbott's film 'Symbols of an Alien Sky' goes far beyond merely identifying "the celestial provocation" of our true history. Symbols resurrects and confirms the genius of Immanuel Velikovsky. With excruciating attention to detail Talbott rivals the intellectual obsession and integrity of the thousands of ancient chroniclers that are "urging us to remember." The credibility of Symbols is uniquely formidable as it firmly connects the library of the Stone Age to the Modern Age cosmology of leading edge plasma physicists Anthony Peratt , Wal Thornhill and others. With erudition Symbols defines an overdue and not-so-subtle challenge to modern institutional assumptions, promoted and guarded by the gamut from religion to politics to academia and beyond. As such Talbott's most fundamental accomplishment in 'Symbols of an Alien Sky' is the reconnecting of global humanity to itself; to its true history, and what that reconnection implies for our future peace and well-being.

Symbols of an Alien Sky will introduce you to celestial spectacles and earth-shaking events once remembered around the world. Archaic symbols of these events still surround us, some as icons of the world's great religions, though the origins of the symbols appear to be lost in obscurity. Cultural history may seem fragmented and contradictory. But as demonstrated in this introductory episode, there are also levels of deep agreement between the cultures. According to David Talbott, these "archetypes" allow for a radical reinterpretation of both human and planetary history. Competing regional symbols are aspects of "one story told around the world," a story both awe inspiring and terrifying.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aefb413552fd.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/957d78bd4d2b.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b365518c2e73.png[/atsimg]

David Talbott - Symbols of an Alien Sky 2/6

The Electric Universe Pt1 of 4

Comets in the electric universe/plasma cosmology model, and the implications this has for space and astronomy, and even history. Also see this website for more information on electrical activity associated with comets and some other evidence supporting the electric model ..

My similar thread ..

Peace ..
edit on 31-7-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join