It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time lurker finally joined up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I have been part of this site for years, but have finally made an account. Some of the things I am witnessing these days have forced me to be more active.

Little background on me:

Served in the Army Infantry for 4 years with several deployments throughout the world. Worked for the Army as a civilian for 2 years in Europe and I am now and have been a cop for 5 years in the midwest. I work full time as a cop and part time as a SWAT sniper. I know this site hasn't been extremely cop friendly, but I promise I am a good guy and that my concerns are very similar to yours.

My main interest on this site is about Aliens. I have 3 things that have happened in my life to push me to the point of full belief.

1) When I was 10 and swimming with my family I observed something in the sky that is unlike anything ive ever seen before. I have been in and seen many different kinds of air craft and nothing compares to what I saw that night.

2) I honestly have a good friend that worked counter intelligence in the region of area 51. His job was to arrest people who talked about things that were sensitive, usually in bars. He became my platoon leader in the infantry and I trust the man almost more than anyone i've ever met. When I asked why he moved to the infantry he stated that CI was boring to him. When I probed into some sensitive questions he told me he would never say anything in case I was CI myself. I then begged him to tell me his opinion on aliens...just if he thought they existed. He replied that he 100% believes they do exist, and that he believes there are programs being made to deter them. I know you don't know me and I don't expect you to believe it, but its one of the main reasons I fully believe in aliens and alien visitation.

3) Another friend of mine is an air traffic controller for the Air Force. He has stated that they have procedures to deal with UFO's and that he has tracked things in similar nature. I know this doesn't mean much, but a little information from a trusted friend means much more than a lot of information from an unknown source.

I hope to contribute, and get to know other like minded people on some of my favorite topics. Nice to officially meet you all.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

Hi cosmicexplorer, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod has already been along to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

edit on 31-7-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited for clarity. :shk:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Nice to meet you, thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.

The 3 points you have made are interesting, enjoy the site!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hi there and welcome to the site. I am looking forward to your input to the site. I don't think a person's occupation makes them who they are. I found it interesting what you had to say. Glad you decided to join.
edit on 31-7-2011 by Classicsoul because: more freakin grammer mistakes

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Hello and welcome aboard.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Welcome to the nut house

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Hello, welcome to ATS. There are many forums and topics that you will find your place in. Have fun.

top topics

join