It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debt ceiling failing? Credit rating shrinking? Party! (Obama is!)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Reply to post by beezzer

How so? This could have been planned months ago.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

The DC mafioso has been belching out what a "crisis" were in.. granny & GI Occupier Joe hero won't be getting paid, and all that..

That liar guy who calls himself president said "..serious damage.." was looming!!..

If the face of alleged disaster, nothing says "leadership" like throwing a party during "crisis".. "any event that is, or expected to lead to, an unstable and dangerous situation affecting an individual, group, community or whole society... "

en.wikipedia.org...

Personally.. this isn't surprising, of course he's going to toss (off) a party... he & his flock have known all along at the end of the day, all will be well... for 'them'.

All the fantastic elitists rhetoric about default doom, dutifully parroted by MSM insiders as always, has once again turned out to be nothing more than another steaming pile of oligarch manipulation... freak out the sheeple who still actually give DC/media undeserved creditability, and pressure those hooligan rebel "teabaggers" into submission.. hey, it's ok to break campaign promises.. we're in "crisis".

To me.. this is just one more example of how easy it is for the elite to get their way by running game on chump suckers.. defined by me as people who actually give the media/establishment liars undeserved creditability.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
yeah, because no poilitican has ever gone to their base and tried to raise funds by having a dinner

wow

put away the haterade

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
THEIR Base? OOhhhh you meant Demo's base. I accidently thought you meant Base as in Base Camp to raise money, at the White House.
My bad.

Just because people don't like who's in office,don't put some of us in a Us or them Camp.

There's a lot of people out there who Voted for Obama and can't believe he still believes his press clippings, while he reads them from the teleprompters.(I didn't..I've voted Paul last 2 times.there...i said it)

I saw V for Vendetta for the first time today..pretty quirky movie. I understand why some groups might want to take a piece of the message away and exploit it. Especially for political gain.
The original writer wanted nothing to do with the movie adaptation.
Not violent enough.
Wiki it.

I'm not that guy. I just want better options.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
last thing i heard is obama base is still waiting on their free obama money

did you mean this obama base?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join