It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debt ceiling failing? Credit rating shrinking? Party! (Obama is!)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Himal
reply to post by beezzer

Really, beezer, If he doesnot party on August 3rd .. your perception of Obama is going to change?
Are you kiddin' me ...

If you really think Obama is the problem and he is out to destroy America ... what are the rest of the 330 millions American doing? Why are all your Tea Party favorites not standing up and revolting .. all your Ron Paul, Rand Paul or Ru Paul.
Constantly blaming one person who has been on the job for a few years for the problem that started even before he was born is not healthy... and as far as Obama is concerned, forget destroying America .. I don't think he has ever held a gun .. and probably runs out of the room if he sees a mouse.

Paul and others from the Tea Party have been standing up and have been voting against this nightmare of a bill.
ETA: My respect for Paul has gone up as a result of this past week.
edit on 31-7-2011 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
S&F. If only the O-bots could wake out of their delusions to see what this hypocrite really is. They've had over 2 years though and still asleep. Pathetic.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriot4Revolt
reply to post by Observer99

OUR PEOPLE WILL SEE WHEN THEY DO NOT GET THEIR BENEFITS. HOPEFULLY SOONER.

NOW IS THE TIME, DO NOT WAIT.

WE MUST TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK.

WE CANNOT REPAY OUR PREVIOUS GENERATION OF MAKING OUR COUNTRY GREAT, BY NOT FUNDING THEIR NEEDS. WE NEED TO REALLOCATE FUNDS FROM CAREER POLITICIAN POCKETS, TO OUR PREVIOUS GENERATION. OUST THIS CORRUPT GOVERNMENT.

JOIN US
SEPTEMBER 10TH 2011 PHILADELPHIA INDEPENDENCE MALL

Mind following up with this? Or are you spam?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriot4Revolt

The ALL CAPS threw me.
What do you propose, other than what has been brough up countless times?
Not slamming you. Just curious. Though try to keep within the realms of topic, please.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

TO NOT ACT, IS TO ACCEPT. I DO NOT ACCEPT OUR GOVERNMENT GETTING RICH ON OUR DOLLARS, WHILE OUR OWN PEOPLE, THAT HELPED LINE THEIR POCKETS, ARE SUFFERING.

I PERSONALLY KNOW PEOPLE WHO CANNOT GET THEIR DIABETES MEDICATIONS. WHO CANNOT FIX OUR ROOFS. WHO ALSO SERVED OUR COUNTRY. JUST SEEMS TO ME TO BE A SLAP IN THE FACE TO THEM. THAT DOES NOT SIT WELL WITH ME.

WE HAVE TO START SOMEWHERE. I PROPOSE WE PUT OUR PERSONAL DIFFERENCES ASIDE, AND STAND AS ONE PEOPLE.

WE NEED LEADERSHIP THAT WANTS TO WORK FOR OUR COUNTRY, NOT FOR THEIR WALLETS. DOING NOTHING WILL ILLUSTRATE ACCEPTANCE. I VOW TO DO NOTHING OF THE SORT.

OUR FOREFATHER DIED FOR OUR FREEDOMS, WHY ARENT WE WILLING TO DO THE SAME? I AM!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriot4Revolt

Sounds good. What do you propose? In keeping within the bounds of T&C, how does this relate to Obamas' indifference to our current ills?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Yes, I heard Obama wants to destroy America for his birthday so he can give free welfare to the mexican muslim buddies, but the tea party are standing FIRM in their support of ten more years in Afghanistan!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
Yes, I heard Obama wants to destroy America for his birthday so he can give free welfare to the mexican muslim buddies, but the tea party are standing FIRM in their support of ten more years in Afghanistan!

And with posts like this, it's no wonder that Kenyans are now saying that he was born in America.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
so let me get this straight we cant pay our bills and they want to raise the amount of what they already cant pay for

and then they want to throw a party at taxpayer payers expense?

yep that sums up how we got to where we all are.

i have nothing but contempt for obama and his defenders.
edit on 31-7-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

i have nothing but contempt for obama and his defenders.
edit on 31-7-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Indeed, your criticism is always of just one 'side' of a fraudulent "two" party system.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

If our current debt crisis was as critical as everyone says it is, then why would the Commander in Chief be planning a party?

Yes, we all know he has been on the phone personally planning all this. He even hand wrote the invitations and he is decorating the place himself

The lengths you go to try to be negative about every single thing Obama does is hilarious....but a little sad.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

ndeed, your criticism is always of just one 'side' of a fraudulent "two" party system.

the pot calling the kettle

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

The perception of him being disinterested, aloof, uncaring is only compounded by actions like these.

The lengths that his defenders will contort themselves to justify his actions merits an olympic gold.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
You defenders of Obama just don't get it do you?
He is throwing a huge party at our expense!
Again, AT OUR EXPENSE.
This isn't about the right or left, it's about the blatant misuse of our money. What really chaps my a** is that while he's throwing our money away on his stupid party, he's pocketing all those millions in contributions.
At least Marie Antoinette had an excuse, she was just a child.
Obama on the other hand is just an a**.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

ndeed, your criticism is always of just one 'side' of a fraudulent "two" party system.

the pot calling the kettle

Actually, no. Both of our posting histories are up for public review. Feel free to prove me wrong.I just started a thread yesterday that was VERY critical of the DNC. When was the ast time you offered criticism of the GOP?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Is Obama the first president to have a birthday party while in office and to do a fundraiser? What is it about this I am not getting?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Undertough
Is Obama the first president to have a birthday party while in office and to do a fundraiser? What is it about this I am not getting?

We are broke, our country is headed for disaster. It's not the birthday per se, it's the situation. Again, WE'RE BROKE.
We don't have the money to throw around right now.
I'm not sure at all, but I'd bet FDR didn't throw a bunch of parties and take vacations all over the world on the taxpayers dime. He was trying to fix the problem , he sat at the helm and actually took part in running the country. I don't agree with the nanny state he helped create, I'm just saying, it's no time to throw our money around on flashy parties, but then again obama has never tried to hide his disdain towards the US. He flaunts his $$ every chance he gets while we all struggle to survive, shameful, really shameful.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join