It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Indefinite Continued Progress Of Existence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Time is my enemy, and I am beginning to hate it. I have made mental accomplishments starting from a young ignorant kid who wanted to see the world, I have built understandings from nothing and also been through a couple wipeouts. When I have finally built an understanding and ready to move in directions based on this, I find that my body has developed over time and I have not yet reached the golden cup, the accomplishments seem very minor to what my ideal life would be if I was to feel accomplished.

Time, I just wish I could reverse you for about ten years the opposite direction, then come back. It should be about 800 years like it said in the early bible. For me, the amount of years it takes to grow into a man or woman is far too little.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Maybe life is about the journey, not the destination.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BadMagician

If life is about a journey, then the journey sure is a trip. However I cant help but feel like somethings about to go down and hopefully make sense of the journey, so as we can thouroughly enjoy the trip.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BadMagician

Oh yes surely.

My reason for this post is that time is the ultimate dilemma for everyone providing they are safe. It would be nice to solve the problem. Time is against us, how can it be with us?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
it's just a ride

new topics

top topics

join