It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Humanity Wasn't literally retarded

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
From what I have observed it has come to this, I have to write this pissed off letter. If the Humanity wasn't literally retarded Libya would still be Libya.

From what I have seen, humanity is literally retarded, literally retarded for believing that a gang of nations who are literally killing civilians in almost daily basis in Afghanistan, should be given the job to protect civilian lives in Libya. Are you with me that humanity is literally retarded?

Let's move one step forward, humanity is so retarded that they have somehow come to this complete insane belief that "no fly zone, to protect civilian lives", in actuality means "fly zone, to take civilian lives".

I have to be literally ****ed in the head to think that a "no fly zone, to protect civilians" means I can fly my own jets and bomb the **** out of anything and anyone I want, killing civilians in the process.

Are you with me? I believed it too, don't get me wrong, I'm F**ked in the brain too for falling for propaganda, but I'm part of humanity. The difference I believe is simple, I caught on. Have you caught on with this literally Bull# that they are playing with us? Have you caught on with this magic show for the retarded who believe what ever they see on TV?

I did, but I caught on. I'm sick of seeing on TV some F**ken retarded reporter saying "loud explosions have been heard in Tripoli" and then blame the UN "No Fly Zone" resolution for the bombings. I have never heard any F**ken reporter tell us that "yes ladies and gentlemen, it was a "no fly zone, to protect civilian lives", but somehow NATO and the rest of the world saw it as OK and handi dandi to continue flying over a no fly zone area, and bomb the # out of their choice of targets on the ground killing civilians".

I'm sick of hearing ***king journalists talking about how "revolutionaries are fighting to end the fourty something year rule of Qaddafi", when in reality Qaddafi hasn't ruled over anything since 1972.

So why is humanity literally retarded? Because humanity believe in lies that harm us, that have negative effects on us. Do you think that Libya will be fixed in a matter of months the same way it was destroyed in a matter of couple of months? The most prosperous nation in Africa destroyed in couple of months, the decades of hard work destroyed in couple of months, do you see how insanely retarded it is for us to believe lies when it negatively effects humanity?

I have to borrow this one from the a F**ken song just to show my frustration, "I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired". It looks like this nightmare will never end.

So here is where the official rant begins:

# F**k you Obama
# F**k you Clinton
# F**k you Sarkozy
# F**k you Cameron
# F**k you CNN
# F**k you Al-Jazeera
# F**k you PressTV
# F**k you WashingtonTimes
# F**k me
&
# F**k you Humanity

We all pretend that we give a damn, but we don't, if we did, do you think we would have just ate any garbage that came towards us, knowing that thousands, if not millions of lives would be negatively affected? How many fact finding missions took place before they ordered a "fly zone, to kill civilians" over Libya? So we ate it all, and it looks like we will continue eating garbage until just like bacteria we die of our own waste.

*spit*
edit on 31-7-2011 by confreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
i see your point of view, but your needless repeating of the words literally, retaded, and you constant use of profanity makes your argument very invalid in some people's eyes, please revise your work, and try not to sound like some idiot.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by locololo
i see your point of view, but your needless repeating of the words literally, retaded, and you constant use of profanity makes your argument very invalid in some people's eyes, please revise your work, and try not to sound like some idiot.

The signature says it all, I am afraid.

edit on 31-7-2011 by klenker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
S&F for not getting 404'd

LOL thanks for the

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I agree humanity has become mentally challenged and/or handicapped (in every sense) overall. It's sad to see such a unique species be so unintelligent. We could accomplish so much if we wanted to.

Humanity will be gone (in some way or another) in the next 1000 years. At the rate we're going we will be lucky to live as a civilization for another 50 years.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Okay, don't make fun of the slow learners by calling them [retarded]. The mentally ill can not help themselves. Call them dunces or something. And your right, we should not be in Libya. Just my IMO.
edit on 31-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Notice this is posted in rant section. I have provided my opinion professionally in non rant forums, but I became so frustrated that I had to throw this rant in the lot.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by confreak

they aren't retarded they are deaf and blind people who pretend that they see the Emperor's New Clothes. It's disgusting to be in that same historical position for years.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

This.

I would even go so far as to say I agree with most everything you said, but it was presented in a very poor manner. Shame.

Peace

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Tell me, why do you equate Humanity with the elite that do these things?

Humanity is NOT retarded. The elitists are, by virtue of the fact that they want to 'retard' our progress by carbon taxes etc etc. They are a perfect example of the word.

to make slow; delay the development or progress of (an action, process, etc.); hinder or impede.

dictionary.reference.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I'd say we're more incapacitated than retarded. Cheers for the rant!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

confreak good for you for getting it out of your system. mankind has turned the planet into a sick sad madhouse and your response is honest and healthy.

leadership is out of control, has been for a long time. insanity and violence reigns over the earth, it's so sick and sad. even on a local level, go to the foodstore or wal-mort, OMG, people truly are idiots. many of them are big fat idiots raising fat idiot children.

it reminds me of the rant Travis Bickle in 'Taxi Driver' has going on while driving late one night, this stream-of-consciousness thing about the rain coming and washing it all away. yes, there are a few good people out there, but so few they aren't found by most in a lifetime.

as far as politics and war goes, as with most things, we only know what they tell us. and they lie almost every time they open their mouths. people that dedicate their lives to lording over others are not well adjusted; they are the last ones that should be in power. those same sick twists surround themselves with layer after layer of paid muscle, more sick twists who are willing to run amuck, ruling and lording over others by use of force and weapons. sick sad world we've allowed to exist.

on the plus side, we're only here for a short time. sweet death is the great equalizer and no one gets out alive. "the day of thy death is far greater than the day of thy birth", someone wrote somewhere.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
"retarded?"
Hey YOU believed 'em ( leave us out of it).
We all knew a "no-fly zone"denies the airspace to the "enemy" not our own aircraft( that's how you create a no-flyzone"you control and "deny" the enemy the use of the airspace).. (Perhaps you forgot the"no fly zone" in Saddams Iraq after the massacre of the kurds by his army.
Additionally One downed "coalition" aircraft in a "nofly zone" creates a "boots on the ground" rescue effort.
edit on 31-7-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Humanity for the most part is mentally retarded, as the majority of Homo Sapiens Sapiens on this planet have an IQ around 80.

And then even fellow humans with higher IQ's are just as insane as the low IQ'ers. Most people are no different then dog's, cat's or other animal's. Sure they may have "self awareness", but as far as sentient thought goes that is setting the bar pretty low.

Most people aren't aware of the environment(matter around them that forms reality) and worse yet most are totally ignorant of awareness of other perspectives in the same environment/reality. Most people might as well be living in a solo matrix like VR machine.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

Humanity for the most part is mentally retarded, as the majority of Homo Sapiens Sapiens on this planet have an IQ around 80.

And then even fellow humans with higher IQ's are just as insane as the low IQ'ers. Most people are no different then dog's, cat's or other animal's. Sure they may have "self awareness", but as far as sentient thought goes that is setting the bar pretty low.

Most people aren't aware of the environment(matter around them that forms reality) and worse yet most are totally ignorant of awareness of other perspectives in the same environment/reality. Most people might as well be living in a solo matrix like VR machine.

That's abit harsh; No offense, but seems you need a better quality of associates...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I don't understand how people don't love America and their # 1 export: WAR!

Who cares about those middle easterners they look like they need police and bombs and blockades and no fly zones. Crazed Africans runnin around with AK's.

Just kidding. US, Brits, "NATO" everyone needs to bring the troops out of these small countries. Team America needs to cut spending and world police.

So they can spend more on FEMA! And border "security" with radiation body scanners. They should spend more on TSA as well. They should have pat down body scan check points every 5 miles and at every building, so they can fry everyone all day long.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
When I think about the type of world we live in today. I see a lot people who don't care about the worlds problems. I see people who just get by for themselves and their family which I can't really blame but I don't think people will begin to care about the worlds problems until them or their family is affected by the problem.
Every year that goes by I see the world advancing in amazing technology but the world just getting worse and worse.
Right now I just see the world falling apart slowing but surely. Right now on TV as I type I see people getting shot and killed in Syria. I see global protests. I see the US debt. I bet there's thousands of others like me watching it too. I bet there's some that care and a large majority that couldn't care at all until they become affected by it.
The world right now is a giant mess. The system is corrupt. I want change but change takes sacrifice.

new topics

top topics

join