It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Disclosure Eminent!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Nothing big like that ever happens. No government will acnowledge the existance of ET's and the world wont end in 2012.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sorgmodig
Nothing big like that ever happens. No government will acnowledge the existance of ET's and the world wont end in 2012.

With all of the info that is out there, I think disclosure has already occured. When the rationale is that the Government wont acknowledge it because they fear the societal ramifications makes no sense to me.

The bulk of the people not only beleive we arent alone in the galaxy, they demand the government come clean with it. The bulk of people think th governments are engaged in a massive coverup. They generally do not beleive government explanations when its comes to the topic of ET nd what not.

As I said earlier, I think disclosure has occured, and I think the Government is the only entity thatappears to be in the dark about it.

Its no longer an argument of the government announcing we arent alone. We have moved into the realm of demanding the government confirm what many people lready believe.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
So... August is almost over. Did I miss the big disclosure...?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
So... August is almost over. Did I miss the big disclosure...?

I think this thread was to tell us that the disclosure of disclosure is coming... The emminent release of alien contact is imminent.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
So I found this video and did a search to make sure i wasn't posting a repeat link - But this may be what an alien disclosure would be if I was looking for some amazing - life changing news...

ufohunterorguk.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Scarecrow

CommonScarecrow,

This very good friend of yours is about to be proven wrong as the month ends...sorry.

The world wasn't shaken and cages weren't rattled...

May I suggest a nice picture to ponder at while we wait for the day to end and the HOAX bin?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1618696feeaa.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 31-8-2011 by SonoftheSun because: typo

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
yet another failed prediction...how surprising!

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by raivo
yet another failed prediction...how surprising!

It has not failed. It all depends on the will of the person making the prediction. If they've got enough passion for it the date can just be switched to next year!

"I've returned today because I have an announcement. Now now.....you all just pipe down at the back there and let me set this straight, OK? Take a seat, a few deep breaths and we can move on.

You ready for this?

I said are you ready for this! *holds arms in the air, shakes them voilently, serious face, looks possessed by......something*

Well off we go then! *pumps fist and smiles*

I got the date wrong guys. Yeah, yeah, I know, hear me out..... There's been some miscalculations according to my numerous sources......and they're very impeccable sources, needless to say! *taps nose, nods and winks* So I stand before each one of you faithful believers on this great day............and I sincerely apologise for any problems I've caused any of you. Next year though, **** is really gonna hit the fan...... So I'll see you all in a few months and we'll get this sucker goin' for real!

Yeehah!

Amen brothers and sisters!

.....and always remember : keep the faith!"

*pumps fist, holds arms in the air again, waves and smiles, leaves the stage*
edit on 1-9-2011 by robhines because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Hah, sorry was bored and got carried away. Wonder if I moved over to America though I could be one of those Evangelical/Preacher guys with his own TV show? Will have to think about that...

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join