It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Disclosure Eminent!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Alien disclosure has been imminent for many years, and it has never happened. So I won't be surprised when nothing is disclosed in a month, as the OP has stated.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I move that we form an Eminent Disclosure Council. Anyone who want to post on it can but they pay the council $1 to do so. (Don't worry. My cut is only 5 cents per.) Because if I had a nickle for every time.....badda ching!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
My Mom's co-worker has a friend that works with a guy who fixes my Dad's Honda, specifically the transmission, well anyway, that guy's brother works at the NSA too, and he confirmed what you're saying.

edit on 31-7-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

Boncho, you forget that they have known each other since they shared quarks just before the Planck Time at the Big Bang.

That has to count for something!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Scarecrow

Maybe it will be something like this...

NASA: Extraterrestrial life find a big deal -- really

www.palmbeachpost.com...

The NASA announcement created an enormous Internet buzz: The space agency was going to reveal Thursday "an astrobiology finding that will impact the search for evidence of extraterrestrial life.''

But then the announcement came and it was about . . . bacteria right here on Earth.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Oh look, alien disclosure is imminent again
... I'm sure it will be imminent again tomorrow .. and next month, and next year.

These kinds of threads have been coming and going for a long long time.. it's really just wishful thinking until something actually happens.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
hahahah this thread got pooped all over, yeah lets just wait a month before we go making fun of this guy, it will be worth the wait, trust me

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Scarecrow
A very good friend of mine, I have known them since we were kids, works for the NSA.

I was talking to them last night about a lot of the topics covered here on ATS. They said that some information was about to be released that would "shake the world". They couldn't get into specifics for obvious reasons, but they stated that the information was relevant to "gently" informing the public about the official existence of alien life forms and their interaction with people on Earth.

They said that it was coming very soon, within the next month, and would "rattle a lot of cages".

I asked them if I could mention it on here and they did not care because they said that so much of that kind of information that is false is flying around that this will just blend in with the rest of it.

Thought I would mention it anyway.
edit on 31-7-2011 by Common Scarecrow because: spelling

First, does your friend take on multiple forms? It is not my intent to be the grammar police here, but your friend is singular from the start & soon after takes on a plural form. That alone raises an eyebrow.

"A very good friend of mine, I have known them ... "
"I was talking to them .... "
"They said ... "
"They couldn't ... "
"but they stated ... "
"They said ... "
"I asked them ... "
"and they did not ... "
"because they said ... "

Based on the internal evidence, it seems more plausible that you have friends that work for the NSA rather than a friend. Moreover you grew up with them (presumably) & amazingly enough a subset of your childhood friends among the entire set of good friends from your adolescence happen to be employed by the NSA and are in the know as it relates to an upcoming UFO/alien disclosure. I wonder what the odds for such a convergence? If nothing else it's peculiar. Still, I don't want to assume the point, but allow that only you can clear up this confusion.

Thanks.

edit on 31-7-2011 by Axebo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I don't think the NSA ( or any other organization ) would choose to leak information about alien disclosure via a conspiracy theory board.. it wouldn't really achieve anything useful .. nobody would believe it anyway so it's completely unproductive .. there would be far better ways to gradually leak that kind of information to the masses.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
Imminent.

With that said, while it would be nice if this would happen, methinks this is going the same way as those YouTube clips of weather balloons, or the latest Blossom Goodchild prediction.

In other words, bollocks. I've heard 'wolf' cried too many times now to take any real notice anymore.

dude, I love the Giorgio icon! His hair rocks!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Sweet!

Alien disclosure! Its totally going to happen this time...

-goes to make more t-shirts to sell-

Hopefully this time it won't be false...already printed about 4300 shirts from various other (monthly) disclosure by some guys friend assured events...but ya, this time it will be different, this one is the winner, I feel it in my soul.

or wait, that could be gas..

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

Read again.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

They are not. They are going to inform it on their own website,and on Cnn mainly.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Axebo

And I also point you to an earlier post of mine on an earlier page explaining why I don't let the grammar issue of making a friend into a plural shouldn't really matter unless it's somebody picking apart how a person speaks and types for the sake of it, almost like if someone were to hear Guido Fawkes say something that sounded a little odd and then saying "A-ha! That man is a terrorist!" even before the Gunpowder Plot happened.

Ok, so my comparison was weak and stupid, I admit that. Still though, to argue that calling a friend in the plural is the killer evidence that this thread is hokey is just as stupid.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hasn't this thread been made already, like 1000 times, and still nothing?
edit on 31-7-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

After looking at a few recent threads, I found that 'some' folks here at "Above Top Secret" buy into things too quickly. If you do not mind me asking, can you provide us with some proof?

Even though you may trust your friend, the people here at "Above Top Secret" do not know you personally.

Many of us live by the X-File motto, "Trust No One."

Any type of 'tangible proof' will be helpful.

Thank you.

edit on 7/31/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Firstly, I sincerely doubt you have a friend who works for the NSA. (I could insert an obvious joke here, but I will spare you that.)

Even if you do have such a friend, I am quite certain that they aren't allowed to tell you anything about anything.

Thus already the likelihood of your prediction coming true can be precisely quantified: zero.

If you realised that for yourself, you probably wouldn't waste the time to post a thread containing zero information.

It's odd. As a mathematician, I romanticise about the NSA holding vast stores of shadow mathematics and cryptography (*). You as a ufo lover romanticise about them holding vast stores of secret information about space aliens. The only difference is, I know the NSA does cryptography!

I find this intriguing because if the NSA suddenly released all their secrets tomorrow, it would be meaningless to the average citizen.

A perfect example of this appeared on ATS a while back. It was a exercise sheet from an NSA class on crypto. Instead of solving the exercises, which were about a theoretical alien language (to illustrate how alien civilisations might communicate with each other in the language of mathematics), people on ATS spent all their time arguing about whether the NSA had really intercepted this from outer space! Yet if anyone had bothered solving the exercises, they would realise immediately that this was written on earth!

If the NSA does release something next month, prepare to be bored by it. Really bored. It certainly won't be as interesting as the existence of space aliens.

* In reality the NSA claim in their press releases that they are only a couple of years ahead in crypto these days, so of course my romantic world of shadow mathematics doesn't exist. And it wouldn't be interesting if it did. There's kilometers of unclassified shelving in a good university library that I haven't read. So no need for secret mathematics. If it were declassified, it wouldn't be interesting any more by definition.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I wish the 20 people that flagged this would tell us the details about this imminent disclosure...

...I mean those 20 people must have some sort of details that corroborate the OP's 2nd-hand story of imminent disclosure, or else they would not have flagged something that otherwise seems to be unconfirmed. Would they?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
reply to post by Axebo

And I also point you to an earlier post of mine on an earlier page explaining why I don't let the grammar issue of making a friend into a plural shouldn't really matter unless it's somebody picking apart how a person speaks and types for the sake of it, almost like if someone were to hear Guido Fawkes say something that sounded a little odd and then saying "A-ha! That man is a terrorist!" even before the Gunpowder Plot happened.

Ok, so my comparison was weak and stupid, I admit that. Still though, to argue that calling a friend in the plural is the killer evidence that this thread is hokey is just as stupid.

This earlier post you refer to is moot.

The importance of the distinction between one friend versus multiple friends chiefly concerns the convergence I wrote of. That a group of friends who'd known one another since childhood grew up to work at the NSA & have foreknowledge of an UFO/alien disclosure is peculiar. If Common Scarecrow claims this is the case, it casts doubt on his story by default. You may not agree with that reasoning, but it stands evident that I'm not asking to you agree with that reasoning either. In any event, you've more or less arrogated what I'd written by writing "killer evidence" and blah, blah, blah.

Your displeasure is noted. I'll hang it on the wall in front of my toilet & reflect on it everytime I go #2.
edit on 31-7-2011 by Axebo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
I wish the 20 people that flagged this would tell us the details about this imminent disclosure...

...I mean those 20 people must have some sort of details that corroborate the OP's 2nd-hand story of imminent disclosure, or else they would not have flagged something that otherwise seems to be unconfirmed. Would they?

I see your 20 flags, and raise you 100 flags of people who believe John the rancher killed an Alien with a Samurai sword.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

"They couldn't get into specifics for obvious reasons" . . . .. . . .. what are the obvious reasons?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join