It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Disclosure Eminent!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hope your friend is on the money personally, not sure about other people. You gotta understand though scarecrow, people get pretty pissed at threads about disclosure unless there is something solid to present, mainly because they pop up a lot, and even if you do have something solid then people tend to get even more pissed, a never ending argument.

Have a good one bro

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Lots of people work for the NSA, NASA, CIA etc.. lots of them are kooky, in the tin foil hat kooky way too. I've only read this type od senerio 100 times here on ATS...make that 101 times now.. Yawn.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Scarecrow

I love how many people here have a "friend" who works for [insert high profile agency] who tells someone that they "know this really big Earth shattering secret"...........but can't go into specifics, ie: "I have a secret, but I'm not going to tell you what it is"

If I had a friend like that.....I'd smack him!........really hard!...................................................in the face!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I have a friend in the CIA, who was my best friend at band camp who said, your thread was completely bogus and you have the tendency to lie. I trust my friend more than I trust yours.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Discovery channel next month is having a specal about what would happen if we are invaded from outerspace

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Sure man... It's always imminent...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
/ nvm

edit on 31-7-2011 by SonoftheSun because: o.t.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Lol he probably saw the Jerusalem UFO and was like "OMG this is it bro!" XD

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Ha
Maybe we should just set a date. I mean, Dec 21st 2012 is the day everything is supposed to go down, and to be honest everything is supposed to become apparent between today and that day - so why not bar predictions until Dec 21st 2012. You may be right you may be wrong - but give us a break - everything is supposed to go to # between now and then in the "joke" mind of the western-masses by Dec 21st 2012. Until then we can just assume every day will unfold as randomly as the last.

That said - I did like your point about false flag material falling out of attention. But if that didn't happen, someone couldn't make a thread a week after presuming they or some random Youtuber predicted it previously
Why not just let it unfold. Dec 21st should be celebrated, we are very luck to be here at that time. Alien proof could have been found an disclosed yesterday - it will still be the 'prediction' threads that look kind of ludicrous.

If there is someone else here with better proof then of course I will believe it. And I would be lying if I said certain predictions here have not made me paranoid in the past

TBH, if it was just made public one day - it would be so #. You wake up, go about your day and then find out later from some random co-worker "oh aliens exist!!" - how lame an intro would that be for the biggest day of history ever
But at the same time how wrong would a direct intro of the aliens be in an Independence Day fashion... So you've made me think about stuff. In a crop circle of an alien smoking a spliff kind of way. They should definitely alter the moon. Like, turn the face upside down or something. At least people will have the face the reality of it in their own time, and wouldn't be able to back away or say "it's not true". It may help people come to realize the fact. And see the funny side

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I have known 3 that I know of CIA people in my life - fairly close to 2 of them. They don't talk about stuff - it is kinda their job not to talk about stuff -- It is actually the whole concept of secret. Little teases are talking about stuff - unless they are yanking your chain, if they are chain yanking then the "info" they are talking about is fabricated of whole cloth.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

LOL! My friend does not clean toilets. LOL! I will have to let them know about that one!

They trust me having, known me since childhood. Very close. Very trusting.

As far as pulling my leg, no chance. We have more respect for each other than that.

I guess maybe you have no very close friends and have no clue about the kind of friendship relationship that I am talking about.

Well if what you say is true than you are betraying your friends trust. So that would therefore mean what you are saying is not true.

The two things cancel each other out.

*Withdrawn - see next post.
edit on 31-7-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

LOL! My friend does not clean toilets. LOL! I will have to let them know about that one!

They trust me having, known me since childhood. Very close. Very trusting.

As far as pulling my leg, no chance. We have more respect for each other than that.

I guess maybe you have no very close friends and have no clue about the kind of friendship relationship that I am talking about.

Well if what you say is true than you are betraying your friends trust. So that would therefore mean what you are saying is not true.

The two things cancel each other out.

He said he asked them if he could disclose it here on ATS.
So he had their permission...the said it is not a problem basically because no one will believe it with all the same type junk on here.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

In which case it is hard to believe that someone would say that is okay.

Security clearances are not usually taken lightly.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Unless of course, we are talking "spoon feeding"

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Exactly, plus haven't the best minds on ATS said in relation to the "disclosure" topic that if a government or agency was gonna disclose anything, they'd do it through second hand accounts and the like so that people like the members on ATS could debunk it even if it were true?

There's always one nugget of truth in a mound of trash, it's just finding which is the true nugget we're all looking for that's the problem.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Yes, I'm sure this is an elaborate plot to disclose information to the populace. A bunch of suits were sitting around a boardroom with ATS on the whiteboard, chuckling to themselves and tapping their fingers together with a evil grin.

Or yet another person is posting a first hand account of something that isn't going to happen....

Don't get me wrong, I got my fingers crossed for the former, yet the latter is more likely. ATS getting trolled...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7

Exactly, plus haven't the best minds on ATS said in relation to the "disclosure" topic that if a government or agency was gonna disclose anything, they'd do it through second hand accounts and the like so that people like the members on ATS could debunk it even if it were true?

There's always one nugget of truth in a mound of trash, it's just finding which is the true nugget we're all looking for that's the problem.

If you find a nugget in a mound of trash...don't touch it! it maylookgolden but you never know.....

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathematicalPhysicist
I have friends who work for NSA as consultants and they have security clearances. Breaching that security clearance can not only get them a possible life-sentence, but their careers would effectively be ruined. They are authorized to mention is what they specialize in e.g: quantum computing, set theory, etc.

Your friend may work at the NSA, but much like Bob Lazar who claims to have worked at Area 51 and has legitimate checks given to Area 51 employees as proof, he most probably cleans the toilets and doesn't need a security clearance. Personally, I doubt a cryptographer would risk their entire life and career just so they can divulge information that will be known in a month's time. It is possible, just very very unlikely and rare, and even if he is a cryptographer with a security clearance, he may just be pulling your leg.

This. If anyone here actually knows someone in the NSA, then they know they don't tell them a single thing that they aren't supposed to. Doesn't matter if you are a lifelong friend, brother, son, father, etc. They will not and cannot say anything that will ever come close to jeopardizing their career and freedom.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by curious7

If you find a nugget in a mound of trash...don't touch it! it may look golden but you never know.....

I'm a total clean freak so yeah, I'd be on the sidelines watching the nugget being plucked by hand from someone else while I'm at a safe distance.

And if the nugget was that then yeah, even more reason to stand some way back and not touch it myself. That and I'd request that someone should really see a doctor about their funny coloured bowel movements.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Unthought Known

This. If anyone here actually knows someone in the NSA, then they know they don't tell them a single thing that they aren't supposed to. Doesn't matter if you are a lifelong friend, brother, son, father, etc. They will not and cannot say anything that will ever come close to jeopardizing their career and freedom.

My guess is that anyone in the NSA that is privy to this sort of information, probably isn't friends with people who don't know the difference between imminent and eminent.

Childhood friend or not.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join