It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Disclosure Eminent!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
W've heard this "disclosure coming soon " bit too many times to get excited about one more. When I see something on the MSM or the news papers, I'll beleive it. Until then..... I beleive in ETs and that we've been visited, I also think they are still here. I do not beleive our govt is going to come out and tell us any time soon, if ever.

So, if the MSM announce it, how long would it take for someone to start a thread saying that it was a conspiracy to fool us?

It seems that the MSM should be the last people that ATS would trust? (I don't even watch or read them, so I'd probably HAVE to read it on an ATS thread)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

Originally posted by Common Scarecrow
A very good friend of mine, I have known them since we were kids, works for the NSA.

"I was talking to them last night about a lot of the topics covered here on ATS. They said that some information was about to be released that would "shake the world". They couldn't get into specifics for obvious reasons..."

What obvious reasons? Your very good friend since childhood knows something that is going to 'shake the world' and he can't help his very good friend since childhood know anything specific before the masses learn of it and all hell breaks loose? I don't mean to sound unkind, but I would find a new friend. If what he says is true. Or, like someone else said, he's pulling your leg. But really, think about it.

Or ....... maybe he did tell me and told me to not get specific.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

It is perfectly acceptable to use the word "they", when referring to an individual, if one does not wish to disclose the individual's gender.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Well OP, if your friend does work at the NSA, and if he did tell you this info, then thanks for posting. Personally though, I doubt Disclosure will ever happen, not until ETs force the issue, if there are even any ETs.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
If Alien Disclosure is Eminent, will the release of the information be imminent... And will his eminence be the one disclosing it?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
They have a website saying they are protecting the United States but I don't hear about them, I'm looking in the wrong places I guess.

You could try looking here

NSA UFO Documents Index
www.nsa.gov...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Maybe I do not want to give away "their" gender.

Or ....... maybe he did tell me and told me to not get specific.

So which is it?

Which office do 'they' work out of?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
You'll have to pardon me if I fail to get up in arms about yet ANOTHER undisclosed source, providing unverifiable information (and most certainly against their sworn oath to never do this), about an apparently quiet yet earth-shaking bit of news that will be released in the near future.

*jots this event down on the incredibly long list of "friends who told me X is going to happen on Y date" list, to be crossed off later when it doesn't happen*

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Welshextremist

Nah man, it should be Alien Disclosure Eminem......the Op spelling crack me up so much I hurt my side.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
*jots this event down on the incredibly long list of "friends who told me X is going to happen on Y date" list, to be crossed off later when it doesn't happen*

You really waste your time doing that? No wonder you are so bitter

:shk:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

You really waste your time doing that? No wonder you are so bitter

:shk:

I suppose I should have included a /sarcasm in there for some of our slower members. No, I don't keep / don't need to keep a list. They are always bunk. And where in the world do you get the idea that I'm a bitter person?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Tachalka

virus life forms maybe
could wipe the weak out

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
And where in the world do you get the idea that I'm a bitter person?

Oh I don't know... maybe because I have yet to see a positive post or thread from you?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
And will his eminence be the one disclosing it?

Where have you been hiding?
He already did and its on FOX news

Pope's Astronomer Would Baptize Aliens - FoxNews.com

One of the pope's astronomers would happily baptize an alien if asked -- “no matter how many tentacles it has.”

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by philware
reply to post by Tachalka

virus life forms maybe
could wipe the weak out

That's me doomed then!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Not sure if your friend really knows, but I too met someone of knowledge that disclosed certain things which I never put out there. He in fact did not want this to get back to him, thus my silence.

However, I know of the others from quite first hand experience in my family, so none of this is anything new to us, but I certainly support any disclosure. Just this morning, I asked my wife whom she knows that is open enough to talk to about our experiences. She told me, only one person, actually two that would not look at us as being nuts, LOL. Sure be nice to have many others with an open mind.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

A very good friend of mine, I have known them since we were kids, works for the NSA.
---------------------------------------
I asked them if I could mention it on here.
-------------------

You start saying it was you friend (one), then you finished calling your friend "them" not "him". Hmmmmm....wierd. (fake?).

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Bah, seeing this on the newest flags section on my thread-feed I thought there would be some credence to it....but I guess I trusted in my fellow ATSers ability to fish out BS from half-BS too much.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I have friends who work for NSA as consultants and they have security clearances. Breaching that security clearance can not only get them a possible life-sentence, but their careers would effectively be ruined. They are authorized to mention is what they specialize in e.g: quantum computing, set theory, etc.

Your friend may work at the NSA, but much like Bob Lazar who claims to have worked at Area 51 and has legitimate checks given to Area 51 employees as proof, he most probably cleans the toilets and doesn't need a security clearance. Personally, I doubt a cryptographer would risk their entire life and career just so they can divulge information that will be known in a month's time. It is possible, just very very unlikely and rare, and even if he is a cryptographer with a security clearance, he may just be pulling your leg.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Oh my gosh...here we go again.

A new week starts, a new disclosure thread gets started. my friend this, my friend that. I will personally phone you and apologise if this does happen but I have read it all before and cannot take it seriously.

Sorry

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join