It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Disclosure Eminent!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
We would have to wonder why the Feds would suddenly admit alien existence and interactions with humans. They sure wouldn't tell us something this important unless it gave them a benefit of some sort. A diversion? An Obama re-election tool? I just don't see the government admitting ANYTHING TRUTHFUL, without a catch!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

Originally posted by Common Scarecrow

I asked them if I could mention it on here and they did not care because they said that so much of that kind of information that is false is flying around that this will just blend in with the rest of it.

Thought I would mention it anyway.
edit on 31-7-2011 by Common Scarecrow because: spelling

Yeah......they were right, so why did you bother lol

LMAO, we have a new winner in the back chat comments award 2011.

I would like to see proof included with the OP's claims,

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
So your "friend" (singular) works for the NSA?!

Yet you use phrases like these:
"I was talking to them last night"
"They said that"
"They couldn't get into specifics"
"They stated that..."
"They said that it was coming very soon"
"I asked them if I could mention it on here"

All indicating PLURAL.

Is this your practice run at trying to deceive people with lies or is this all you got?

I smell BS.

If they (see, I did it) spelled "imminent" wrong, I would not read too much into it. He used "they" instead of "he" or "she" to keep "them" anonymous, is my guess.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

who are you - the grammar police. I read and understood the op with no problems and often hear people refer to a conversation with one friend, past tense, in this way.

i have seen a lot of posts from you and they are all ways the same - meaningless, rude and add absolutely nothing of any value to the thread... Nice one

op i am looking forward to the next month, lets hope your friend is right

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
Think what you want,but i have for couple of years the same information,that something big will happen in August 2011.

So my friends,prepare your self for probably the most exiting period of your lives

My friend S&F for you.
edit on 31-7-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

woot my birthday is in august!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

I have done some research on "morgellons". This "morgellons" is still spreading but seems to be slowing, Maybe it is tied to this disclosure, as the CDC has failed to report on it for years now. If you got a minute look up Morgellons research. I only happened on it while trying to figure out what was wrong with me and my girlfriend. The fibers in morgellons patients do not match anything in our FBI, forensics database, the whole thing is still quite a mystery, but it is real, I know, I have it (under controll now), I was there, and I have specimens that i cant get anybody to even look at. Its like they already know and are avoiding the issue.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Let's see
1. NWO is pulling the noose tighter.
2. NWO is destroying our planet.
3. NWO is genetically modifying our entire food supply.
4. NWO is bankrupting countries left right and centre.
5. NWO has replaced aliens for Gods in many of this generations lives.

So, who can actually believe that any possible "disclosure" has our interests at heart?
Actions speak louder than words.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
NSA = National Sheep Association

I don't think we are sheep... first off do you remember Dr Steven Greer?

That disclosure project was a dead end..

what if
- The information has nothing to do with ETs
- Or those we call ETs are really inhabitants of earth
- How would presence of alien life be earth shaking considering that the Vatican offered to baptize aliens?
- Any information that is earth shaking would have to be literally earth shaking, for example if NSA came out and said, "people of earth we now have free energy thanks to our alien friends..so we don't need a monetary system anymore", now that would be earth shaking

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/04dd4667fa18.gif[/atsimg]

Yawn..i am tired of counting sheep, going to sleep now..

edit on 31-7-2011 by LiveEquation because: Greer

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by myiisred2
reply to post by Bkrmn

I have done some research on "morgellons". This "morgellons" is still spreading but seems to be slowing, Maybe it is tied to this disclosure, as the CDC has failed to report on it for years now. If you got a minute look up Morgellons research. I only happened on it while trying to figure out what was wrong with me and my girlfriend. The fibers in morgellons patients do not match anything in our FBI, forensics database, the whole thing is still quite a mystery, but it is real, I know, I have it (under controll now), I was there, and I have specimens that i cant get anybody to even look at. Its like they already know and are avoiding the issue.

I was just about to eat, but, you just ruined it.

I would call this fringe division.

edit on 31-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Oh, I'd like to believe you, I really would, but there are just so much things in your post that just don't add up...

A very good friend of mine, I have known them since we were kids, works for the NSA.

A good friend which is a them works for the NSA...

I was talking to them last night about a lot of the topics covered here on ATS.

Them again...so...him and his girlfriend/wife or her with her boyfriend/hubby...or them as a group? Just how many are in the know on this anyway ???

They said that some information was about to be released that would "shake the world".

Remember this one...that some info would "shake the world".

They couldn't get into specifics for obvious reasons, but they stated that the information was relevant to "gently" informing the public about the official existence of alien life forms and their interaction with people on Earth.

So if I follow your insider(s) correctly, it will "gently" "shake the world"...

They said that it was coming very soon, within the next month, and would "rattle a lot of cages".

You mean "gently" "rattle a lot of cages"...

I asked them if I could mention it on here and they did not care because they said that so much of that kind of information that is false is flying around that this will just blend in with the rest of it.

THIS is where it fails. the info will just blend in with the rest of it...

So, what happened to "shake the world" and "rattle the cages" if it will just blend in with the rest of the BS ???

Disclosure is imminent? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....

Tell to your NSA friend(s) from me that he/she/them's full of it.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Scarecrow

Hey thanks for the post. I have no idea about the NSA, I have heard they are deeply involved with the UFO area but theym seem invisible. They have a website saying they are protecting the United States but I don't hear about them, I'm looking in the wrong places I guess.

I think people will be saying, "greyer, you were right." It won't make me proud or anything they should have listened to them, and me.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by doubledutch

who are you - the grammar police. I read and understood the op with no problems and often hear people refer to a conversation with one friend, past tense, in this way.

i have seen a lot of posts from you and they are all ways the same - meaningless, rude and add absolutely nothing of any value to the thread... Nice one

And further more.....
Speaking of adding nothing to a thread, it appears that you have done the same thing. Your observation of me is flattering I appreciate the time you have spent thinking of ME, but it offers nothing to the topic at hand which is a poorly written claim.

I'm glad you understand what the OP is saying, stand up and give your self a nice pat on the back.

I for one am not gullible, I can see through the poor grammar and wild claim. It's BS, as is every other thread that pops up about a friend of a friend "in the know".

Grow up.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

A very good friend of mine, I have known them since we were kids, works for the NSA.

"I was talking to them last night about a lot of the topics covered here on ATS. They said that some information was about to be released that would "shake the world". They couldn't get into specifics for obvious reasons..."

What obvious reasons? Your very good friend since childhood knows something that is going to 'shake the world' and he can't help his very good friend since childhood know anything specific before the masses learn of it and all hell breaks loose? I don't mean to sound unkind, but I would find a new friend. If what he says is true. Or, like someone else said, he's pulling your leg. But really, think about it.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by loooping7
reply to post by bluemirage5

yes thats what his friend means i think,this lifeform is not bigger then atoms i guest.
i was make a personal test and my theorie is that this lifeform can enter a human or animalbody under speciell surround condition over the lunge to the blutvessels until they reach the brain.
ok this was my experiment: since i was kid i have continus different nightmares sometimes.i try to discover wy this happend.so by any nightmare i try discover over a long time (months)the circumstances after i weak up.
1.the time i have a nightmare and weak up was to 90% between 0 and 3 o,clock in the morning
2.there was absolut no noise to hear even i sleep near on a busy street or near in the jungle(except insects)
3.it was allways absolut no wind outside or inside,you can hear a needel falling down,so silence
i believe in my theorie it gives aliens they can enter bodys under speciell conditions and they living in a microcosmos.
everybody can make this test!

This post is made of pure win! I barely understood any of it but I sure did laugh, and for that I thank you

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

But!...it could cattle my rage. Does that even make sense? Born in the NSA lalala....
edit on 31-7-2011 by talklikeapirat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by doubledutch

And further more.....
Speaking of adding nothing to a thread, it appears that you have done the same thing. Your observation of me is flattering I appreciate the time you have spent thinking of ME, but it offers nothing to the topic at hand which is a poorly written claim.

I'm glad you understand what the OP is saying, stand up and give your self a nice pat on the back.

I for one am not gullible, I can see through the poor grammar and wild claim. It's BS, as is every other thread that pops up about a friend of a friend "in the know".

Grow up.

it may well indeed be BS but there is still no need to be rude (maybe he is dyslexic or English isn't his first language) - I am grown up enough not to need to insult people or feel the need to try and make people look silly in order to inflate my ego... well I was rude to you but you deserve it, as I said you ad nothing of value and generally just make yourself look silly, the above quote is a good example of this. Please don't carry on by replying to this

have a nice day spud

Apologies to the op for steering this one off course

edit on 31-7-2011 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I was talking to them last night about a lot of the topics covered here on ATS. They said that some information was about to be released that would "shake the world". They couldn't get into specifics for obvious reasons, but they stated that the information was relevant to "gently" informing the public about the official existence of alien life forms and their interaction with people on Earth.

They said that it was coming very soon, within the next month, and would "rattle a lot of cages".

Thought I would mention it anyway.
edit on 31-7-2011 by Common Scarecrow because: spelling

"They said that"
"They stated that..."

All indicating PLURAL.

Is this your practice run at trying to deceive people with lies or is this all you got?

I smell BS.

Spectacular lack of English language knowledge shown by cluckerspud and a few others on this thread!!!!!!

'Them' and 'they' can be used as BOTH singular and plural..........please educate yourselves.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

"They said that"
"They stated that..."

All indicating PLURAL.

I smell BS.

Maybe I do not want to give away "their" gender.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
W've heard this "disclosure coming soon " bit too many times to get excited about one more. When I see something on the MSM or the news papers, I'll beleive it. Until then..... I beleive in ETs and that we've been visited, I also think they are still here. I do not beleive our govt is going to come out and tell us any time soon, if ever.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join