It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Disclosure Eminent!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoAlef2012
Someone posted something about 100 UFO's in the sky....there was a mile wide one over Phoenix for a substantial amount of time seen by thousands and the government didn't say squat, except for the politician who saw the thing. Maybe the next time the aliens will bomb Iran or at least anal probe the goofy leader of theirs.

Any pictures from those thousands that saw the ufo in phoenix?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I think the NSA is far more cleverer than that. When the west's banking system goes into irreversible free-fall.

That's when i would play my ET card.

You might just find that those trillions of dollars that you owe China, will get written off.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
In relation to this.. NASA just revealed images that show running fluid water on Mars...
The economies are failing. From 3.5%-6% drops in the markets across the board.

Now's a good a time as any to reveal something seeing as we are standing upon the penultimate year of the Mayan Calendar.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Yawn....
We still here? Any more word from the op?
Let me see if I have this straight:
I know something you don't know - it's big
I'm not telling you what it is
The End

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Hit-and-run OP left this thread like 10 pages ago. It's obviously a hoax. How this got 18 pages is beyond me.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill
Hit-and-run OP left this thread like 10 pages ago. It's obviously a hoax. How this got 18 pages is beyond me.

Sorry, I have a life.

Do you stay on here 24/7?

That's sad.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Sorry, I have a life.

Do you stay on here 24/7?

That's sad.

YOU GOT SERVED

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Gando702

well most of the time its people like us that has too say a few words about a post and next thing you know...it has grew into some monster and we contributed to it. now on topic..I believe that the goverment is capable of doing...saying...anything that works for there benefit. it is not for us to believe it. It is for us to find the truth and that is not going to happen. Discloser is going to happen when we the people find the truth and not untill.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by awcgs

Intrestingly enough I think it already happened. The only people who seem to be in the dark is the Government themselves.

You have large amounts of people all oer the world demanding Governments release the files on UFI and alien contact.

I dont think the people are the ones who need convincing.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1

Originally posted by NeoAlef2012
Someone posted something about 100 UFO's in the sky....there was a mile wide one over Phoenix for a substantial amount of time seen by thousands and the government didn't say squat, except for the politician who saw the thing. Maybe the next time the aliens will bomb Iran or at least anal probe the goofy leader of theirs.

Any pictures from those thousands that saw the ufo in phoenix?

You're joking right? There are numerous documentaries about the Phoenix lights...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Totek

I thought the Phoenix Lights case involved less than 10 "orbs" of light, and I believe a few witnesses claiming to have seen a triangle or long rectangle craft. Please correct me if I'm mistaken.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
hey OP, month is in half & nothing yet, how come i have a feeling there won't be any announcement in the last half

call your spook friends and ask what the hell is going on

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Scarecrow

First of all, let me make it clear I'm skeptical of any such claim. However, it's silly to discredit this guy based on grammar alone. You can't infer he must be lying because he switches the pronoun he for they. He is clearly speaking about the same person when he says they, not the NSA as a whole or some other mysterious party. It isn't fair to say he loses credibility because of this, as it is common in the English to use they in this form I.E. My best friend has seen the band before. They said the guitarist is really good. I'm just a noob, but the grammar police thing is already getting old, especially on this thread.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IceFlower

Well, I was talking about myself but the term is as I posted it based on the spelling of the word assume.
Ass u me . see?
I wasnt calling you an ass just using the term regarding myself.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt

Originally posted by IceFlower

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by IceFlower

Well, you're correct. My bad. The subject is about UFO's and aliens. I read in both forums. While we're on the subject I thought gray area referred to the gray aliens and abduction and such. Oh well. Assume and you make an ass out of you and me. LOL.

I believe the expression is "...an ass out of yourself". I personally don't feel your assumption made an ass out of me.

Ass u me

He was correct with his use of that phrase.

Sorry - my bad - back on topic lol

I think it is always worth while sharing stories like this, even without pictures. It keeps it in the public consioucness, and we need that.

And one more bad assumption. I am not a he I am a she but thank you for the support. The ass in the whole shebang is me though. LOL. Back on topic now...

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
www.richardsyrett.com...

Richard's Twitter
richardsyrett: I will be on Canada AM on CTV Mon Aug 15 at 7:40am discussing UK UFO Filesavailable online @ www.nationalarchives .gov.uk/ufos

This guy was on our main morning news show this morning. It was an interesting interview.

Over the last little while, this seems to be sneaking into the main stream news shows, little things about more water found, dna molecules found, etc.
So far it's a slow passive disclosure, nothing that'll shake your world or anything.

they stated that the information was relevant to "gently" informing the public about the official existence of alien life forms and their interaction with people on Earth.

Still a couple of weeks to go......

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Gentle disclosure....

NASA just announced the building blocks of life can be found on asteroids / comets..

Salt water flows on Mars....

Water on the moon...

Possibility of water and or life on the moons of saturn....

Id say the signs are present and the line linking all of these semingly unrelated incidents is being drawn.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I agree - also the planet "darker than black acrylic paint," oxygen molecules in space, etc. Looking forward to news conference today.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
s
edit on 18-8-2011 by A55A551N because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
WOW... This is ridiculous lol.

Besides the fact that people are getting a little annoyed with the "MANY Disclosure" threads which is understandable...

The BIG "Proof" ANYBODY is actually coming out with here, in order to ridicule or debunk the OP is his use of "Them" "They" "Their".

You people need to SERIOUSLY consider going back to school... The use of Them, Their, They is perfectly ACCEPTABLE in the English language in BOTH Plural AND Singular forms.

If that's all you've got, it's about as credible as the OP; if not less so because you have no way of crediting your theories - He may just have.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join