It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Disclosure Eminent!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'm afraid the OP got it wrong. Disclosure isn't coming until November 5th. I know this because I have an imaginary friend who works on a base in the secret state of West Dakota, where the real aliens have their Earth HQ. Anyway, while my imaginary pal was there, he overheard it being casually discussed by the office cleaners, who read the top secret memo on the general's desk, and it's definitely Nov 5th.

When it doesn't happen, I'll do what the rest of the attention seekers do and have a sudden fit of amnesia, and forget I ever spouted this drivel, and if you try to point out that I did I'll try to twist it round to make out I wasn't actually implying anything. So all you debunkers can get lost, 'cos while you can only make flimsy cases based on reason and logic, me and my pretend space chums make a much more convincing case by pretending that truth is only relative. So there!!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Ok first off you dont know me or where I've been. I have been very fortunate in that I have been able to travel to many places on this planet. I have seen the poor and down trodden first hand. I have seen the very rich and famous. I still think basically humans are good kind and loving enteties. I dont mean everyone we all know good and bad people. But we are getting away from the subject at hand and that would be the benevolence or lack there of from the aliens. Moot point since we cannot offer evidence.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Oh Jebus, oh Jebus, what'll I do...... maybe I'll dig a hole in the ground under my garage, they'll never find me there........ Jeebus, oh Jebus.................the aliens are coming, the aliens are coming, run for your life............not!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Really? Even the Vatican says we are not alone. You put limits on God. I see God as limitless. A creator of infinity would surly not limit themselves to one lonely little planet within all that vastness.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

You forget to factor in the curvature of space which Albert Einstein postulated. Speed has a limit but space and time are flexable.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

Go tell your Mother she wants you.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Peter might be crying wolf once more, but you lot still need to find out what Werner Von Braun (rocket scientist. Nazi to Nasa) said was coming.
Pays to check spelling before posting otherwise things can get derailed real quick.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by dilly1

You forget to factor in the curvature of space which Albert Einstein postulated. Speed has a limit but space and time are flexable.

You brand me as a troller?

Because I question the validity of crop circles and unfactual claims by certain people.

Unbelievable!! This is so typical of what people do when confronted with reality.

So now you change your story and say the culprits are not ET's but some other known species that you don't know anything about. Ummm,,,You must hate humans. Why would you skip the possibility that humans are the only beings to do these crap circles when there is no evidence of another unknown intelligent earth bound being or ET 's doing any of the circles. That is what I don't understand. You just blatantly skip the human option. Its crazy.

How in the world can you be christian and believe in ET's visiting earth or "even weirder" intelligent life forms that we're unaware of. That is super hard to do. How do you do that?. Are you a hard core christian? Baptist,Methodist ?Lutheran? How can you mix alien earthly being existing on this planet and believe in the new testament. This truly boggles my mind.

I don't make fun of any religion . Or any person. Its your choice and your life. But I do state what is fact and what is fantasy. And all faiths are just that fantasies .. You think the word fantasy is a negative word when being used with it . Why ,I don't know ,if you believe in so much faith then it shouldn't be a negative. I mean,,,You have faith in jesus(your christian), you believe(or plausibly) in aliens visiting earth and you believe in unknown intelligent life forms living on this planet that could be the crap circle culprits. That's a boatload of faith. Which is nothing factual just pure speculation.

And then you think you have right to call me names like : troll, immature , irrational ,bias and brainless. Wow

Have a good day and embrace logic.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

reply to post by dilly1

sorry wrong response

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

reply to post by dilly1

You forget to factor in the curvature of space which Albert Einstein postulated. Speed has a limit but space and time are flexable. [/quote

Einstein postulated an incomplete equation, which equals to a mistake. He died frustrated because he couldn't accomplish what really he really wanted (a uniformed formula for everything)(special&general relativity). ...E=mc2 means jack, when it comes to traveling in space. The faster you go time slows down. And , your point?. There's only one speed, speed of light, and its still too slow for space travel. There's no bending space. Its a theory. And so is worm holes, another theory. They are all theories until we re-discover a new form of physics from our beloved physicist. What we need are new physicist more like Bohr,Salaam ,Archimedes , Newton and Glashow;;; and less like Einstein and Hawking. And All this string theories/white holes are leading us to nowhere.

But your right this is off topic.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Scarecrow

You have freinds in the nsa.Where have i heard that before.Anyway the news sounds good lets see if anything comes of it.Could be misleading infomation too.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Welshextremist
shouldnt it read alien disclosure imminent?

:/

Disclosure would still be eminent even if not imminent, thus pedantry fail!

I always need high boots around here, of the likes Norton never could have dreamt in his day.

On an unrelated note: Near the end of her journey, would Alice have burned up in the atmosphere?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrypToNonymous

Originally posted by Welshextremist
shouldnt it read alien disclosure imminent?

:/

Disclosure would still be eminent even if not imminent, thus pedantry fail!

I always need high boots around here, of the likes Norton never could have dreamt in his day.

On an unrelated note: Near the end of her journey, would Alice have burned up in the atmosphere?

Alice wouldnt have burned up. The mirror from Warehouse 13 is not firery.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

I didnt call you a troll or any other mythical creature. I thought we were having a serious debate. If you'going to start crying just take your marbles and go home.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Where in the world did all that come from. What does my religion have to do with anything? What if I dont have a religion? Maybe I am one of those people who believe in God but not in church. You assume far too much from one little sentence.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hilltaker

Originally posted by TrypToNonymous

Alice wouldnt have burned up. The mirror from Warehouse 13 is not firery.

You kids! I think your alien just disclosed.

Would Ralph feel guilty and could he really have carried out his plan? Did he have the strength? We'll ignore the controversy about the atmosphere for the moment and just note that had his endeavor succeeded, it would have put us ahead of the Soviets on at least three fronts at once, possibly leading to a global nuclear conflict out of concern for receiving help from outside.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1
....How in the world can you be christian and believe in ET's visiting earth or "even weirder" intelligent life forms that we're unaware of. That is super hard to do. How do you do that?. Are you a hard core christian? Baptist,Methodist ?Lutheran? How can you mix alien earthly being existing on this planet and believe in the new testament. This truly boggles my mind....

First of all, obviously someone can believe in God and still NOT be a Christian. This God can be some sort of supreme creator of the Universe -- a Universe that allows for a multitude of life forms to develop throughout that Universe.

Secondly, even a Christian can believe that aliens exist -- aliens created by the same God who created the Earth and the rest of the Universe. Please point to the specific Christian views that would not allow for the existence of other life in the Universe.

edit on 8/3/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

....How in the world can you be christian and believe in ET's visiting earth or "even weirder" intelligent life forms that we're unaware of. That is super hard to do. How do you do that?. Are you a hard core christian? Baptist,Methodist ?Lutheran? How can you mix alien earthly being existing on this planet and believe in the new testament. This truly boggles my mind....

First of all, obviously someone can believe in God and still NOT be a Christian. This God can be some sort of supreme creator of the Universe -- a Universe that allows for a multitude of life forms to develop throughout that Universe.

Secondly, even a Christian can believe that aliens exist -- aliens created by the same God who created the Earth and the rest of the Universe. Please point to the specific Christian views that would not allow for the existence of other life in the Universe.

Even though that post was for another thread(and I do apologize none of you should have read that), I'll respond with common sense and not with hope or faith.

If you want to invent your own stuff ,go right ahead. I don't see how you can associate the two: "god" and aliens together. Your non christian god supreme creator is a creation of yours. You invented that. Its one huge "it could be" theory. Your what I call a half breed. Your almost atheist but definitely not their yet.

I don't know if you know anything about christianity but I do . And nowhere , I mean nowhere in the bible or in any gnostic teachings of christ(church or home) is it discussed that aliens exist.

That said the Vatican recently acknowledged the possibility of life in the cosmos. But they chose there words very carefully, assuming we would only discover pastures of green algae in some distant planet. Not little insecure gray men. And also there's quite a few priest that are certified scientist, botanists etc,,,,. But nowhere in the bible or in the Quran does it say life does exist let alone aliens ,out in space.

So when I do see or hear a christian or muslim accepting the notion that aliens could exist I humbly smile because those people are slowly tapping to ones potential of awareness. This is a good thing.

The problem is when people are die hard christians and die hard aliens,grays,lizards any other unknown intelligent species living on earth, controlling our government secretly and making crop circles belief. That to me is beyond crazy. And that's why I sent that post. (on another thread) So it wasn't meant for and I apologize again.

Embrace logic

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

that post was for another thread. sorry

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

If you want to invent your own stuff ,go right ahead. I don't see how you can associate the two: "god" and aliens together. Your non christian god supreme creator is a creation of yours. You invented that. Its one huge "it could be" theory. Your what I call a half breed. Your almost atheist but definitely not their yet.

I never said that was "my theory" (nor did I say it wasn't). What I personally believe is irrelevant to a general discussion about some sort of "God" and the possibility of life elsewhere.

I'm able to talk about various ideas regarding the possibility that a supreme being created the universe -- and that life sprang up in various parts of that universe -- WITHOUT necessarily believing it personally (nor disbelieving it).

Besides -- how can you DISPROVE that some advanced being from outside our universe created our universe?

I don't know if you know anything about christianity but I do . And nowhere , I mean nowhere in the bible or in any gnostic teachings of christ(church or home) is it discussed that aliens exist.

I'm not sure if the existence of other intelligent life in the Universe was on the minds of the people who wrote the New Testament. I'm not sure that would have been relevant to the message they were trying to convey.

The fact that the New Testament is silent on the issue of intelligent life elsewhere does not necessarily mean that the New Testament is specifically saying that life elsewhere doesn't exist.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join