It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Disclosure Eminent!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I believe in extra-terrestrials and I do think that they are here. I don't think there will ever be full disclosure from the governments of the world. They would have to admit that they are not the ones in control. If aliens are here then they are already running the show. to think otherwise would be like saying the Native Americans were in control of the situation when the Europeans arrived. When two cultures come in contact with each other, the most advanced culture assumes control. I don't believe an alien invasion would be a violent one. They would be smarter than that. I believe it would be a secret takeover.

Disclosure will only occur when the ET's want it to.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
i wonder if/when we have disclosure if it will be widely accepted or have we become to cynicall?
i would have a hard time believing anything the governments say unless there was an obvious bennefit to themselves,they would not disclose for our own good, only theirs.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
So this Iminent Disclosure?...... does it come in HD and Hard Back .....
and how much does it cost?

Time to move to another topic........ Life exists everywhere in the Universe , get used to it.... and guess what that won't cost you a penny... Time to stop using the Disclosure tag it has very negative connotations thanks to the less scrupulous within the UFO community.

edit on 1-8-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkmask

Ha ha mate,

I gotta smile over 29 flags for some of the worst bull# ever posted on ATS.

Perhaps the NASA guys should stop smoking weed and go out and apply for a job.

edit on 1/8/11 by Hilltaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Scarecrow

"Imminent" is a word used all too often here at ATS, and it can usually be construed to mean "not anytime soon" in reality.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Scarecrow
A very good friend of mine, I have known them since we were kids, works for the NSA.

I was talking to them last night about a lot of the topics covered here on ATS. They said that some information was about to be released that would "shake the world". They couldn't get into specifics for obvious reasons, but they stated that the information was relevant to "gently" informing the public about the official existence of alien life forms and their interaction with people on Earth.

They said that it was coming very soon, within the next month, and would "rattle a lot of cages".

I asked them if I could mention it on here and they did not care because they said that so much of that kind of information that is false is flying around that this will just blend in with the rest of it.

Thought I would mention it anyway.
edit on 31-7-2011 by Common Scarecrow because: spelling

Really wouldnt happen to be lying by any chance would we?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Scarecrow

Last night I ate some hard boiled eggs...

I have a feeling that a big brown alien splash-down is imminent or eminent. I'll keep everyone posted.
edit on 1-8-2011 by ronrod68 because: messed up

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Has this been linked yet, looks like the OP could have been talking the truth

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

So let me get this strait. You believe (like christians do with god) that ET's are here. Knowing that our Gov will never tell you the truth. Then you make sound analogy with europeans being the stronger over powering all indians . But then you say (assuming) aliens are smarter than europeans ,that's why they are running the show secretly. A secret take over. And then you say the disclosure will happen when the aliens ,that are running the show, decide when is the best time for them????

Why would you think that anyone would take you seriously. You are aware your 1000% speculating ,guessing, or better yet you have faith that this is how it is.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

There are already threads on this. It looks interesting but I don't see anybody running forward with the funds to dive on it and find out.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by justwokeup
reply to post by michael1983l

There are already threads on this. It looks interesting but I don't see anybody running forward with the funds to dive on it and find out.
¨

Then it is properly because there is nothing in it.

ATS has plenty of contacts to organizations specializing in stuff like that.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I'm curious..
if you, here on ATS, happen to be told by "a very good friend of yours", that truly works for the NSA, "that some information was about to be released that would shake the world".. how would you report the story to other ATSers, differently from how it was done here? would you keep your mouth shut just because of older, fake reports?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Nah! It's pure speculation on my part.

I'm just saying that disclosure from the powers that be will never happen. I'm sure that the implications involved would amount to a lot more than just " extra-terrestrials do exist and are visiting our planet. Now you can all just return to your normal everyday lives and not worry about our friends in the sky".

The part that worries me is, why they don't want us to know?

edit on 1-8-2011 by Darkmask because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by omnis

I would keep quiet about it unless I could be specific to some degree. Without specifics you cannot help anybody, all you can do is draw flak.

I would also be concerned about the wellbeing of my friend. If you truly have friend in the NSA who has access to this kind of knowledge and has blabbed to you, do you not think you as a known associate would be observed? If your friend is who he says he is you as a known associate will have already been given a deep inspection whether you are aware of it or not.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Did your friend have an onion tied to his belt?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I think I have mentioned this before, but just in case I haven't , I think
this is relevant to the entire Alien/UFO debate.

We all usually believe that the governments of the world and in particular
the US government are guilty of with holding Alien UFO secrets from us.

The OP claims that his friend says there will be disclosure real soon.

BUT .....Haven't we overlooked some very important detail here. Yes
I think we have.

If the Aliens are here, on Earth and visiting us, is it not out of ALL governments control
whether their is disclosure or not.

This point has bothered me for some time regarding the existence of Alien beings on Earth.
If they wanted to be seem or known to us then they would dam well let us know.

So there may never be disclosure , because they may not be here.
edit on 1-8-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I agree that if an alien presence is known about it wont be disclosed until external factors make further concealment impossible. Admitting 50 years of effective government concealment would be more problematic than the revelation itself. Wars have started for less.

However, if you know roughly when that 'further concealment impossible' time is going to be then you would be sensible to prime the public as much as possible on the sly, get the document shredder working overtime and try real hard to look as surprised as everybody else.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Make sure all yous read this
reply to post by boncho

Pretty sure I made that grammatical observation several pages ago, along with others....

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by omnis
I'm curious..
if you, here on ATS, happen to be told by "a very good friend of yours", that truly works for the NSA, "that some information was about to be released that would shake the world".. how would you report the story to other ATSers, differently from how it was done here? would you keep your mouth shut just because of older, fake reports?

Yes

Keep it all to myself and invest in alien futures.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Because governments shouldn't tell you what they know. Just because you pay taxes doesn't mean you should know top secret anything. Oh but you don't care about 97% of the rest of the top secret stuff , you just want to know this tiny percentage about aliens. (The percentages are not accurate. Just proving a point) ... How childish of you and all americans who expect your government to tell you specific information for specific needs. It just makes no sense .

And its not "why" they don't want you to know. Its protocol to not tell the public information that you) could do nothing with in the first place. So what if the Gov had made contact with another life being. What??? Your going to build your on super computer so you can communicate or brag to all your friend that your were right all along. ??? I mean what the hell are you doing ? This is pointless.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join