It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ calls you

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Rejoice
Below are a message from the Christ
He is here
Spread this message troughout the world
Celebrate:

I am the one most claim to be looking for yet when i present them my voice and the proof of my connection to god and hes will,
everyone turns away from me , delete, ignore and ridicules me .
I'm growing tired of this part of my path and it is required to change now,
you are all acting like little children running around claiming to know the ONE truth,
time is closing in on you as judgement day of my father is allready at hand.
It does not have to contain hardships if u only listened with an open heart and mind.
I am just looking for a decent conversation with you all, ask me decent questions in a respectfull manner and i will stay by your side untill you understand, always did .
Why cant u see my works , why wont u read my story ,
i have all evidences of my currect awakening stored and nearly in bookform(freely offered)
It is not about me alone ,
i have a family who kept supporting me and joined me along my side every and each time we decended for your assistance,
u all are in the ilusion that the energies will rise by itself and u can all remain to run around blindly still after the curtains been lifted,
NO ,
your minds are going to have to start the change nows,
Just like times before when u entered stages of awareness and elevation it is going to take some respect for your elders to interact properly,
a little respect may just be basic things like were required down here,
but mostly not respected .
When someone wishes to share , u listen and dont try to force your will above it ,
love all your brothers and sisters no matter what,
dont judge anyone,
think u will be able to enter the higher plain when u still hold grudges to your fellow bro/sis,
think you yourself will be able to balance the two suns and make it feel welcome enough to remain in our plain and become part of heaven,
or will you all fear it away and force it to destroy yourself and this planet,
creation down here is within your own hands because u are the creators , u chose to be to be able to learn some valuable lesson's,
My father who is allso my mother will never allow you to destroy this planet before hes eyes, and rapture will only be neccesary for the ones that don't cooperate or who will not be able to adjust to the new energies,
there souls will still go home and return to the hand they denied,
there path won't be as smooth as ours tho,
So im making my plea towards those few little devil's who just can't figure it out ,
Everything is your own faulth , these current energies on earth are but mirrors before you,
everything u end up judging is yourselfs,
This is why children are always attuned with my father ,because they dont use the "freeze" ability on all there senses to be able to judge it,
my heart is wideopen for all your returns, millions claim i'm here yet noone listens ,
makes me sad , and when i'm sad or my father for that manner , well you should allready know it is not going to assist the smooth transition,
plz hear my plea,
plz read my heart,
plz return to truth,
you are not alone against the world,
you are the world,
all of you,
if u can't unify
heaven will only be for the few who are allready united ,
come to us,
join our wills ,
love us as we love you,
we ment you no harm ever ,
we only came prevent your suicides ,
Im Yeshua and many more ,
we are your true family,
find us trough our channels on the tube,
yes we have to go through the system to reach the masses,
we allso send everything into the collective mind to be able to assemble you all for the transition,
so u are left with 3 choices to be able to pick it it,
your own natural instinct and level of faith,
your interaction with us or,
your ability to read into the collective,
i suggest u let us lead you , we love doing it and we do it well and we dont miss a thing required about truth because we look at it from many angles of our familymembers and creator
www.youtube.com...
come my brothers and sister , time for some serious questions as your fate closes in on you!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

pics or it didn't happen...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
the blank one was funnier

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

come my brothers and sister , time for some serious questions as your fate closes in on you!!!

what shoes should I wear to work tomorrow, heels or boots
?
edit on 31-7-2011 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

And less condescending ...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

I liked the blank thread better. It made more sense

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

I'm confused here.

Is this a hypothetical message, as if Jesus were here this is what you believe he would be saying?

Or are you brazen enough to put words in your own gods mouth, or did you get an email directly, or did you channel his thoughts.

Or, is this your opinion, and you are claiming it is from Christ. Isn't that blasphemy.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
Jesus Christ calls you....

....a sucker for believing him.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

What a lot of irrational twoddle. Compare what you have wirtten here to The Bible - no comparison atall.

Stop bringing this rubbish into the Christian domain. It has nothing to do with Jesus The Christ.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Where were you when the black plague hit?
Where were you when the Nazis killed millions?

I am tired of people pretending to know when Christ is coming back, only God knows the hour or day.
People that pretend to be prophetic and claim they know things the word of God clearly states a person cannot know are frauds or victims of something I don't begin to understand. Making claims such as these should be a warning sign that this person is clearly delusional ,and could be dangerous.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Not being religious myself (apart from being a secular pastafarian), I can't with certainty say, if Buddha, the Jain sages, the taoist sages or the flying spaghetti monster can be said to 'call' anyone.

But if they do, they at least don't use megaphones, thus avoiding to add to mental-noise pollution.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

blas·phe·my  (blsf-m)
n. pl. blas·phe·mies
a. A contemptuous or profane act, utterance, or writing concerning God or a sacred entity.
b. The act of claiming for oneself the attributes and rights of God.
2. An irreverent or impious act, attitude, or utterance in regard to something considered inviolable or sacrosanct.
[Middle English blasfemie, from Late Latin blasphmia, from Greek blasphmi, from blasphmein, to blaspheme; see blaspheme.]

edit on 31-7-2011 by Wetpaint72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
So jesus speaks in txt speak? I'd say something else, but I'd rather not be ban hammered. Evolution is a "kids fairytale," but some patchouli smelling, sandal wearing prehistoric stoner causes such a ridiculous amount of crap 2000 years later that people still devote their lives to him. I wonder if Bob Marley will have this many followers in the year 4011?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

I've read A LOT of channelled material from Esu Jesus Immanuel Sananda...formerly known as Jmmanuel and later as Jesus.

You don't talk like him.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Sorry, I'm busy... call back later...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by puzzlesphere
reply to post by laffoe

Sorry, I'm busy... call back later...

Let me quote from Gospel of Thomas:
Jesus said, "A man had received visitors. And when he had prepared the dinner, he sent his servant to invite the guests.
He went to the first one and said to him, 'My master invites you.' He said, 'I have claims against some merchants. They are coming to me this evening. I must go and give them my orders. I ask to be excused from the dinner.'
He went to another and said to him, 'My master has invited you.' He said to him, 'I have just bought a house and am required for the day. I shall not have any spare time.'
He went to another and said to him, 'My master invites you.' He said to him, 'My friend is going to get married, and I am to prepare the banquet. I shall not be able to come. I ask to be excused from the dinner.'
He went to another and said to him, 'My master invites you.' He said to him, 'I have just bought a farm, and I am on my way to collect the rent. I shall not be able to come. I ask to be excused.'
The servant returned and said to his master, 'Those whom you invited to the dinner have asked to be excused.' The master said to his servant, 'Go outside to the streets and bring back those whom you happen to meet, so that they may dine.' Businessmen and merchants will not enter the places of my father."

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by laffoe

I've read A LOT of channelled material from Esu Jesus Immanuel Sananda...formerly known as Jmmanuel and later as Jesus.

You don't talk like him.

I am not he.... I just brought his message here

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Wow... quick-draw parables... is that hot-keyed?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
HAHAHA! check out the youtube link and you will find the person who she thinks god is. check out his other videos. No sorry that is not god. That is someone who calls himself ment'ly ill and makes silly youtube music videos.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnivea
So jesus speaks in txt speak? I'd say something else, but I'd rather not be ban hammered. Evolution is a "kids fairytale," but some patchouli smelling, sandal wearing prehistoric stoner causes such a ridiculous amount of crap 2000 years later that people still devote their lives to him. I wonder if Bob Marley will have this many followers in the year 4011?

Is that really how you perceive The Jesus of the New Testament? The OP here has nothing to do with that Jesus. He has taken His name in vain, and uttered words he purports to be from Christ when they are not. They are the OPs words not THE WORD.

Neither was the Jesus of The NT prehistoric. He lived only 2,000 years ago. This is not considered pre history in the true snese of the word.

Bob Marley was a Christian. He was baptized into The Ethiopian Orthodox Church. He was not just a stoner. He is an icon. You, however, I doubt will ever be anything so powerful as that.

Why did you use Jesus and Bob Marley as objects upon which to project your misunderstandings?

You know that so many people love Jesus and Bob Marley and you know that statements like that are going to alienate a lot of people. You are of course entitled to say those words because it is free speech but I have as much right to point out some errors in your reasoning, don't I?

See, that wasn't a hammering. That was a comment and defence of two MEN I have much love and respect for.

One Love!
edit on 31-7-2011 by Revolution9 because: spelling

edit on 31-7-2011 by Revolution9 because: punctuation

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join