It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NIBIRU! A indepth verry detailed annalysis, A MUST read!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
NOTE: Please either be carefull reading this as the pages are unusally separated by sections so some pages appear blank, alternativley you can download it, click on the bottom right corner where it has a icon to save, you will be asked to sing up to something i think was afacebook account, do it, then go back to the link i have provided and save the article, it downloads as a PDF, its worth the effort!

This is a highly detailed annalysis by a proffesor i think it was, he covers everything about nibirus features, its influences, its timelin and affects on planets in the solar system and also detail how Enelin/elenin is appart of nibirus gravitational well or pull, this should open some minds and stop the bickering amoung members and clear up the confusion of thinking NIBIRU is ENELIN/Elenin!

Indepth analysis of NIBIRU
edit on 19/01/2011 by Tahnya86 because: Typos

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Nothing at that link, Just like Niburu.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
what does it say?

i do enjoy reading a good fairytale..

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

As i said, if you read it, you have to go through the pages carefuly because they are separated in a odd format so the pages look blank, dont waste time with lame post, and if you read the rules one liners are not acceptable.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by misscurious
what does it say?
i do enjoy reading a good fairytale..

I'm sure this document has been mentioned several times before on ATS, but its just a bunch of doomsday ramblings about Saturn tilting, gravity doesnt exist (on earth it is just atmospheric pressure that keeps us down), black holes dont exist, Nibiru has a huge magnetic field (look at these lines I drew on google sky!), Nibiru is bigger tha Jupiter, the UFO's following behind Elenin, alignments causing quakes, 21 December 2012 we're all gonna die.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Well its till a wrothy article and i dar you to find anything more accurate, read the whol thing before critizizing what i have posted. im looking for intelligent opinions and feedback.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Tahnya86

Good God, hasn't this thread with the exact same link been done countless times here on ATS?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
This is already posted somewhere and talked at length.
If an object the size of Jupiter were to have been this close, everyone could see it with their own eyes without a scope. About an hour ago you could have easily spotted Jupiter in the East sky. If it clear, Jupiter can still be located now. As for Saturn titling, it is normal. SE for Jupiter now and I can still see it now at sunrise betweeen the clouds.
edit on 7/31/2011 by mugger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
truly, truly nuts.

It was hard to read the first few sentences, but then later on i really got a good laugh.

He is comparing the Stellarium images of Saturn to real images from a telescope and wonders why Saturn is not in the right angle, Rings not aligned right as compared to Stellarium etc...so he says that Saturn flipped .)

Does he not fricking know that an astronomical telescope USUALLY shows everything up side-down+ side reversed? Due to lack of additional correcting optics which an astronomical scope does not need. Every additional lens means degraded picture quality.

There is no "left/right" or "up/down" in the night sky..so its not important to side-correct optics.

(If you have a astronomical scope and want to use it for earth observations etc...you use an extra lens piece called a barlow lens....)

This is why Stellarium shows it "right" and Saturn looks "tilted" in his comparison images.

A 7 year old with basic astronomy knowledge can point this out...

Stupidity without borders...

edit on 31-7-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tahnya86
reply to post by alfa1

Well its till a wrothy article and i dar you to find anything more accurate, read the whol thing before critizizing what i have posted. im looking for intelligent opinions and feedback.

It's not even worthy to use it as toilet paper. It's an insult for everyone with more than one working brain cell.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
With a knowledge of Astronomy, it doesn't make sense to me that Nibiru could exist. (For instance, making 1 orbit every 3600 years would send it deep into interstellar space - way beyond the sun's gravity.) Perhaps that was just written in such a way that primitive people, or who didn't know much, could understand it. They wouldn't understand space travel to other (interstellar) planets, but would better understand another planet coming here.
edit on 31-7-2011 by Aquarius1011 because: Adding information.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
As soon as I saw the "MUST" read I knew it was going to be rubbish, and I was right!

Any thread with the word PROOF or MUST or REALLY etc in capitals will be rubbish, and no proof etc will be posted

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
rofl we are doomed as humanity, this kind of stupidity will devour the universe one conspiracy forum at a time

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Satrun rocking- ATS
existing thread in this forum.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Niba Spew.

ahh that feels better

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

This couldn't possibly be more wrong. You can't take someone's identity on their word.
For starters, believing anything written in that link assumes a link between Elenin and Nibiru.

Whereas Elenin is a real world celestial object, Nibiru as an ancient mythological focal point for any sort of hokum anyone under the sun care to attach to it.

At any rate, Elenin is QUITE minuscule in relation to how large this make-believe planet is supposed to be. I was under the impression Nibiru was debunked HARD long long ago... Am I mistaken?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

I don't need a noob to tell me the rules! Fix your link because it does not work!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

Link does work and also i dont find anything wrong with this, if you read the part about i belive it was a moon of saturn there has been a crack in it, find a reason for this other then the proposed influence of nibiru, all i can say is you will all be sorry when you find out it is real, it doesnt make scence you can denie something that even the anceints have depited and detailed in their ancient storys.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Saying the phrase "... by a proffesor i think it was..." seriously affects the credibility of your thread from the outset. Firstly because you should check up on any sources you are proposing others to read, and know the credentials of the original writers... secondly because you spelt “professor” wrong.

Also, “NIBIRU! A indepth verry detailed annalysis, A MUST read!” as a title is misleading, (.plus more spelling and grammatical issues) because the article is talking about Elenin, a known comet, and for many people the suggestion that Elenin is actually the mythical Nibiru is still a highly contentious fantasy for the majority of people.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I have only been reading a few bits and pieces about all this Nibiru and 2012 stuff. It does present an interesting theory that Nibiru is masked in the visible light spectrum, but viewable in the infrared. How it is suppose to be on the same trajectory as Comet Elenin, but a year or two (8 AU) behind does add the the freaky factor of just what coming. The September 11 dates for 2011 and 2012 with all these bodies and the geopolitical climate on Earth do make for interesting times. If the Earth can keep it together until 2018 then all these influences will be over and the next lot of doomsday threats will surface.

edit on 31-7-2011 by kwakakev because: added 8AU

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join