It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Da Vinci Code - Treasure Beyond Our Imagination Found in Cave (Telegraph 31st July'11)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Dan Brown had us all spell bound with his Da Vinci Code Best Selling Book and many arguments ensued regarding how much truth lay in the story he told.

Here the Telegraph reports of 3 men who found a cave three year ago and kept their knowledge secret however, following a fall out their secrets have been exposed.

"The cave's whereabouts on a rocky, wooded hillside were a long kept secret by the three would-be "raiders" and only made public last week because of an acrimonious dispute between the men.
Sougraigne is very close to Rennes-Le-Chateau, whose charismatic and mysteriously wealthy priest, Béranger Saunière, partly inspired Dan Brown's bestselling novel. One of the book's characters, the Louvre curator, borrows the Saunière surname.
Legend has it that untold treasures are hidden in the vicinity of Rennes-Le-Chateau.
These include the gold of the Visigoths, said to include the original menorah, the seven-branched gold candelabrum used by Moses in the wilderness and later in the Temple in Jerusalem, built by King Solomon."

www.telegraph.co.uk...

This articles promises to bring some very exciting news to those who followed Dan Browns Story - I myself visited Roslyn Chapel in Scotland shortly after reading the book - a fascinating place that I hope one day to return to.

Enjoy the promise of Treasure beyond imagination!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Its all a bunch of nonsense. What happens in wars is a group of people get together and go to another country and steal all their loot. In this case some crusaders stole some loot and put it in a cave. Big deal.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Gravity215

Evidence Please! You make some very stark Claims and I tend to want to believe the Daily Telegraph before you!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

i do think there is alot of truth to what was printed in dan browns books.. although yeah, mostly fiction.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

Evidence Please! You make some very stark Claims and I tend to want to believe the Daily Telegraph before you!

You want evidence that wars result in looting by the victors? How about iraq's oil?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

No of course not - that is rather evident and historical fact! I want your evidence that this is what is in this cave - I guess you don't have it though because it isn't public knowledge yet.

If you read Dan Browns Book and followed up on some of the details and facts (it isn't all fiction) you would be aware of the mystery surrounding this French Village.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

No of course not - that is rather evident and historical fact! I want your evidence that this is what is in this cave - I guess you don't have it though because it isn't public knowledge yet.

If you read Dan Browns Book and followed up on some of the details and facts (it isn't all fiction) you would be aware of the mystery surrounding this French Village.

Read the book when it came out, been a while now, although i don't believe any of his story was actually his, just taken from some theory in the 70's that I remember along with 'the coming ice age', and the 'solar system alignment' in 1980, and 'the Jupiter Effect'.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
There's already a thread on that -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some more links have been provided there.

But so far, the treasure has not been unveiled. In any case, so far no association with the Holy Blood concept has been suggested- only the original notion of treasure hidden by either the Wisigoths or the Templars.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Thanks for the Link to that thread though there appears to be a problem caused by the video provided only being in French but I haven't read it all yet - will go back to it. Fascinating stuff - hope we get some main stream news on it.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Whether treasure has been found in the cave or not is IRRELEVANT to the historical mystery of how Berenger Sauniere became wealthy in a very short time. It continues to amaze me that people at ATS remain so blissfully ignorant of the fact, established in the past three years, that this issue has been solved by the amazing discoveries of Patrice Chaplin, daughter-in-law of Charlie Chaplin and well-known writer and playwright (one of her books "Siesta" was turned into a Hollywood film, starring Jodie Foster). She has discovered letters written by Sauniere and documents of his bank accounts that prove that most of his wealth was provided by the House of Habsburg, one of the most powerful and wealthy aristocratic families in Europe (similar to the British House of Windsor). The mystery is SOLVED, so get yourselves up to speed instead of remaining stuck in Dan Brown fantasies, Henry Lincoln's pentagrams and the rest of the phony revelations of the 1980s. It's now so out of date!

If you want to learn what the secret was that Sauniere found (or rather re-discovered - it was originally found by his predecessor Abbe Bigou), then read Chaplin's highly successful books "Secrets of Girona" and "The Portal".
The truth will amaze you. Also, Google her name and you will discover the wide coverage her discoveries have had on the internet, although ignored at ATS, it seems.

Here is an interview with her:

And, if you want to know about the current custodian of the great secret discovered by Sauniere, Google Jose Tarres. He is well-known in Spain as a poet, former Spanish nationalist and the founder of the Kabbalah Centre in Girona. Listen to his recent public talks, introduced by Patrice Chaplin:

He is believed to be Sauniere's grandson. He is privy to and guardian of THE GREAT SECRET - the true nature of the Holy Grail.
edit on 31-7-2011 by micpsi because: Typo corrected

edit on 31-7-2011 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Lol! It's just the same as the crystal skulls. All just trickery. I can't believe how people have taken Dan Brown as a historian when he is a fiction writer. I bet he loves it, though. Sure his bank account does, too.

Remember the article is NOT telling you the candlesticks and all are there; "Legend has it..."! Think critically.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Thanks for the links/vids, I'll enjoy them! I did watch a Documentary a few years back (can't remember who's) but it was going over similar themes as what you describe.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
That is a FICTIONAL STORY!
End of story.
As far as the Telegraph is concerned, it's about a reputable as my Uncle Dan...

You might like him

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9
reply to post by quedup

Lol! It's just the same as the crystal skulls. All just trickery. I can't believe how people have taken Dan Brown as a historian when he is a fiction writer. I bet he loves it, though. Sure his bank account does, too.

Remember the article is NOT telling you the candlesticks and all are there; "Legend has it..."! Think critically.

Why can not people take the same approach to Stitchen.

That would solve a lot of problems

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
And if this is for real/ Coincidence it has been found now.

What is the reasons behind them revealing all of this.

Things are falling into place if this turns out to be true. And people will still say it is a hoax, I do wonder where peoples brains are nowadays

This part will create ripples through the Catholic Church if it is proven to be real.

Other possible glittering prizes said to await those who can crack hidden religious codes are the treasure of the Knights Templar, scrolls proving that Jesus and Mary Magdalene had a secret love child and the lost treasure of the Cathars, whose crumbling 11th century castles still sit atop mountains in the nearby Pyrenees.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
After reading the OP link:

...But the three researchers, Michel Vallet, Didier Héricart de Thury and Franck Daffos, believe hunters were looking in the wrong place all that time, and that the treasure lies in a cave on a tiny hill called Pech d'En-Couty.

They kept their excavations, using hi-tech equipment from the US, secret for the past three years. However, their search was suddenly brought to public attention following the publication of a book on July 12 by two of the trio, called "The Gold of Rennes", which offers clues...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

It all sounds like the Treasure Hunt fad a few years back 'Find Waldo'

two of these guys of a team of 3 :-( not-so-Amigoes... decided to capitalize on their lost time & money on their fruitless 'Expedition'...
they are obviously gaming the suckers that buy the book for hidden 'clues'..

if there indeed were a treasure trove of gold and artifacts and religious icons... the stuff would be carefully categorized, appraised, and National claims being fought in court.... perhaps even a youtube video of the actual items discovered would be public....

so- all this combined leads me to believe its all a scam by the two treasure hunters, and the third had a falling out with the other two because of the book and the 'clues' set up to dupe the public treasure hunters

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I'm sick to death of all this Dan Brown/Rennes BS.

Everything has to be a secret.

Why? It's a sick game that twisted people play.

If one of them had any class they'd spill the beans and end this stupidity.

I'm sick of the games.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Riiiight.

3 guys find Gold....and due to arguments between them they will allow the Government to seize it and they won't get a DIME.

uhhh huh....Sounds plausible to me......

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
Whether treasure has been found in the cave or not is IRRELEVANT to the historical mystery of how Berenger Sauniere became wealthy in a very short time. It continues to amaze me that people at ATS remain so blissfully ignorant of the fact, established in the past three years, that this issue has been solved by the amazing discoveries of Patrice Chaplin, daughter-in-law of Charlie Chaplin and well-known writer and playwright (one of her books "Siesta" was turned into a Hollywood film, starring Jodie Foster). She has discovered letters written by Sauniere and documents of his bank accounts that prove that most of his wealth was provided by the House of Habsburg, one of the most powerful and wealthy aristocratic families in Europe (similar to the British House of Windsor). The mystery is SOLVED, so get yourselves up to speed instead of remaining stuck in Dan Brown fantasies, Henry Lincoln's pentagrams and the rest of the phony revelations of the 1980s. It's now so out of date!

If you want to learn what the secret was that Sauniere found (or rather re-discovered - it was originally found by his predecessor Abbe Bigou), then read Chaplin's highly successful books "Secrets of Girona" and "The Portal".
The truth will amaze you. Also, Google her name and you will discover the wide coverage her discoveries have had on the internet, although ignored at ATS, it seems.

Here is an interview with her:

And, if you want to know about the current custodian of the great secret discovered by Sauniere, Google Jose Tarres. He is well-known in Spain as a poet, former Spanish nationalist and the founder of the Kabbalah Centre in Girona. Listen to his recent public talks, introduced by Patrice Chaplin:

He is believed to be Sauniere's grandson. He is privy to and guardian of THE GREAT SECRET - the true nature of the Holy Grail.
edit on 31-7-2011 by micpsi because: Typo corrected

edit on 31-7-2011 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

Is it just me, or does this lady need to brush and wash her hair? Is this a French or Spanish "thing"? I swear it's hard to focus on her truth with unbrushed hair. It's like she could be senile or from some mental institution. Even stranger still was no one making this video daring to bring it up she's having an extreme bad hair day. Maybe it was exceedingly windy and some rain getting to the place to make the video.

It was a very interesting reading on this portal. If everyone has been using it, it doesn't appear it stopped WW1 or WW2 in the area. I've even wondered if the New Testament happened in Gaul after they have Pontius Pilate
s tomb over there 20 miles south of Lyon, France. He supposedly was exiled to Gaul. Salome had large holdings near Lyon, France.
It seems Herod Antipas got exiled and chose Gaul for him and Herodius to exile to. This increased the likelihood that MM alias Salome was over there, too.
en.wikipedia.org...

I've had dreams that the true Bethel place where Jacob had his portal dream was in Gaul. I dreamed it was here Rachel was buried on the side o fthe road so came back reincarnating to finally get back here where in the caves Jacob and rest of family were truly buried. Part of the RLC mystery has that "terrible is this place" scripture which is on the Bethel stone. This would increase the portal likelihood idea.

They also call this place the Gates of Atlantis so perhaps in even earlier times it had a relation to this.
Lots of mystery here and memories you can't quite catch hold of. The ones you have don't quite synch with the sanitized conqueror and popularized religious take over to control and manipulate people.

www.nanawisewoman.com... -from-Religion.pdf

What was curious is how it has come up that Pontius Pilate, MM/Salome, and Herod Antipas and Herodias all wound up at the same place in Gaul, Vienne outside Lyon.

Then this painting in Lyon France got stolen in 2001 that has initials on it with the transmigration of souls skull concept or telling you where it all is buried

www.perillos.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Sorry, my best link is banned on this server I see. It was on Laurence Gardner discourse on Salome as Mary Magdalene having holdings in Lyon, France.

I'll see what portion I can copy here and get by:

JESUS AND MARY MAGDALENE - THE TRUTH
as expressed in the book “The Magdalene Legacy”
• “Mary’s virgin status was a spurious notion invented by the early church” to uplift
Jesus’ status to Son of God.”
• “It had been decreed by Constantine’s bishops that God was ‘three persons in
one” – “a deity consisting of three coequal parts: the Father, Son and Holy Spirit –
there were still Christians of the pre-Roman school who insisted that God was
God and Jesus was a man, an hereditary Messiah of the Davidic succession. They
were absolutely emphatic about this and repudiated any notion that the Blessed
Mary was a virgin.”
• The council of Carthage in AD 397 revised and created a new bible omitting all
references to Jesus’ family and now naming him to be the Son of God.
• The name Mary was a distinction meaning “beloved” There were many Marys.
Jesus’ mother Mary and Mary Magdalene were only several of many. “Marys
were raised in a chaste monastic environment” “they were subject to strict
regulations that applied until they were chosen to be betrothed” Marys were kept
virgin until their betrothal after which only if they became pregnant were they
then allowed to be married three months later.
• The visitations of the angel Gabriel to Elizabeth and to Mary were visits from a
man who held the titular office of ‘Gabriel.’ “In terms of Essene hierarchical
structure, the names of the angels,” (meaning messenger) “were preserved within
specific dynasties of the high ranking priesthood. There was always a Michael, a
Gabriel, a Raphael, an Urial and a Sariel within the establishment.’ “They were in
essence the regulators.” “These priestly distinctions had been established at the
time of King David (2 Samuel 20:25).” “The Michael was known as the ‘Lord’
(like unto God)”; “Gabriel was the designated ‘angel of the Lord.” (Detailed in
the War Scroll and Book of 1 Enoch).
• “In the community patriarchy, the ‘Father’ (the Abraham) was supreme, and his
two immediate deputies were designated his Son and his Spirit.”
• Jesus was called the Son of God because he was born into the royal line of King
David whose ancestor was Adam, the first man or son of God. Being in line of
succession from Adam, Jesus therefore was deemed to be the Son of God. His 3
birth may have occurred in September based on the Essene betrothal and marriage
practices.
• Jesus had 7 brothers and sisters, James the Just, Simon, Joses (Joseph), Mary,
Judas (Jude), Joanna, and Sarah (Salome). All are shown in the “Bloodline of the
Holy Grail” family tree (in the Notes and References) that begins with King
David in 1008 BC and shows the complete blood line to King Arthur of England
in 559 AD.
• Mary Magdalene was Jesus’ wife. She was pregnant with their third child when
Jesus was crucified in AD 44. Because she was in danger she took refuge in
south eastern France after a long sea voyage. She lived in Vienne near Lyon. The
book of Revelation down played as fantasy by the church describes the wilderness
flight of Mary Magdalene’s escape into exile to avoid persecution. Her relics, her
skull encased in gold and jewels and several bones lie in two French locations, the
skull in the cathedral La St Baume near Vienne and a bone in La Madeleine
Church in Paris.
• Jesus and Mary Magdalene had three children, Tamar, Jesus II the Justus, and
Josephes.
• Over the years Jesus’ mother Mary was venerated in statuary as the white
Madonna and Mary Magdalene as the black Madonna, a later embarrassment to
the church.
• In AD 44 Jesus did not die at the crucifixion but was poisoned in a pre-arranged
plot to spare him. While on the cross, he was given a drink from a sponge dipped
in vinegar and gall. Gall was a mixture of wine and snake poison. Jesus fell
unconscious. Some evidence that he was still alive is that when pierced with a
sword he bled. A dead body does not bleed as did Jesus. After his body was taken
down from the cross the comatose Jesus was laid in the sepulcher cave belonging
to his brother Joseph of Arimathea. A large stone was rolled over the cave mouth
at the top. Another man secretly entering the cave from a second entrance further
away applied a purgative. Jesus recovered and later walked out of the tomb by the
other entrance still very much alive. Thus he was later found in the garden by
Mary. The garden and sepulcher where the crucifixion occurred is located at Qum
Ran. The two ‘angels’ that were in the cave and had rolled away the stone were
the appointed ‘Gabriel’ and another man.
The crucifixion was actually a method of excommunication from the Essene
commu

top topics

<<   2 >>

join