It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pyramid Code: Looking For Clues To Matriarchal Consciousness, Ancient Knowledge And Sophisticate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Very cool segment of the show The Pyramid Code. I saw it on dump and dump pushed me to their site. So i will just post both links.
I of course have heard about the electricity of the Pyramids, after all, where is the soot? But I have yet to hear anyone really give an answer on how it would work that was more than "its a pyramid shape so it conducts." That is true, but not the level in which we are talking about here. And the reference to Tesla makes a lot of sense, considering his wireless energy seems it had ancient origins. But check it out.
dump

The shows website

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Awesome video. The builders for the pyramids can be traced back to Enoch I and the Book of Jasher ch. 3-4. Enoch (Thoth / Hermes) gathered the kings of the earth (800,000) regularly to teach them science and the laws of God. This suggests they had some type of transportation. When they started manipulating DNA (Tree of Life) after Enoch went to teach in Heaven, God made the decision to wipe them from the earth and start over with Noah. Enoch's son Methuselah died as the marker for Noah and the flood to start. Enoch likely inspired the wisdom necessary to build the pyramids across the earth. Isaiah 19 calls Giza a monument to the lord. When the land was resettled, they inhabitants venerated the site and built a pagan religion around it. Abraham visited the site and was then sent on his way. He held the keys to unlocking the information. Later, Joseph came and started the process of unlocking what was there. Moses finished the job, was schooled in Hermetic teachings, and then moved on with the plan of God for mankind.

Today, we are on the same path with DNA and science that manipulates nature. We are headed in the same direction because we fail to recognize God in the historical context of our origins.

Jasher 4 / (Genesis 6 as a reference)

18 And their judges and rulers went to the daughters of men and took their wives by force from their husbands according to their choice, and the sons of men in those days took from the cattle of the earth, the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and taught the mixture of animals of one species with the other, in order therewith to provoke the Lord; and God saw the whole earth and it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted its ways upon earth, all men and all animals.

19 And the Lord said, I will blot out man that I created from the face of the earth, yea from man to the birds of the air, together with cattle and beasts that are in the field for I repent that I made them.

Originally posted by UnitedSatesofFreemasons
Very cool segment of the show The Pyramid Code. I saw it on dump and dump pushed me to their site. So i will just post both links.
I of course have heard about the electricity of the Pyramids, after all, where is the soot? But I have yet to hear anyone really give an answer on how it would work that was more than "its a pyramid shape so it conducts." That is true, but not the level in which we are talking about here. And the reference to Tesla makes a lot of sense, considering his wireless energy seems it had ancient origins. But check it out.
dump

The shows website

edit on 31-7-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Why are there always references where the Bible is brought into the descriptive? Completley put that Dogma away and what do you have then? Millions are not Christians and they don't define their lives by that narrative, shocking to the believers I know.

Don't tell me when, or how about the pyramids. Just tell me the WHAT, the incrediable WHAT. As in the math, the dimensions, the possible astro alignments. Don't tell me anything else not the theories, not the bla, bla, bla, bla, bla - just talk the facts! Your mind can hardly grasp the facts. And the current theories are just hogwash and BS.

Our minds can barely manage the math - use your own intution when you have looked at the facts - again forget the theories. Escape from that - just ponder the facts. What will happen is you will be overcome with chills and your mind will search for reason and all you will be left with is we just don't know . . . and that will frighten you.

Aliens? Advanced races? Who knows and that is the real mystery. We don't to this day have a friken idea what they are really about, or why.

The closest, most rational explanation is Christopher Dunn's in my opionion. He really doesn't know why or how either he just looked at this in an unusual and original way and even if you don't agree with him his presentation of the RAW FACTS of the pyramids to me is far more interesting then a bunch of nonesense about Toth and Enoch and Pharohs who suposedly built the great pyramid in some 20 years or so.
edit on 31-7-2011 by LittleBirdSaid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by UnitedSatesofFreemasons

There is soot in pyramids. Google it.

At the same time, bear in mind that they used oil and pitch-burning lamps that would put out sooty smoke, but in high-ceilinged vaults, corridors and rooms, the soot would have less of a chance to mark the ceilings. Add several thousand years of environmental changes, centuries of visitors and soot, or lack of, becomes less of a certainty.

new topics

top topics

join