It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any psychics or intuitively gifted people care to tackle my dream?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I just woke up from this dream about half an hour ago, and it's left a really bad feeling in my stomach.

Quickly jotting it down I got...

dreams of trying to navigate a very dark swamp full of alligators trying to eat me.

an outsider was also feeding me false information.

It was...well swampy There were other people around. Some people walking ahead of us (us being my husband and I holding hands). We had a light but it wasnt doing anything. Way too dark to see the path, but I could hear the crocodiles around, and see their eyes. Somebody behind us was trying to be helpful, but i don't believe they had good intentions. This person (female energy I believe) was telling me that the alligators were trying to get me, and where i should walk, but the road kept narrowing. Right before i woke up we stepped in some water and it was like a whirlpool started pulling me down. it was really scary i dont often get scared from dreams lol.

I went to sleep worried about something specific, however i really dont see how it relates to this dream, I guess I have to wait and see.

I have never dreamt of alligators before (that I know of) this dream feels important.
Sorry for the bad grammar I am half asleep but wanted to see if anybody had any insights.

ETA I have read the dream interpretations on the internet just wondering if anybody had anything more useful to add.
edit on 31-7-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

Hi seek,

Just relax your stomach - do it physically, and then do it mentally.

I hope this helps.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone

Hi seek,

Just relax your stomach - do it physically, and then do it mentally.

I hope this helps.

Probably doesn't help that right before I went to sleep I was hit with a really bad case of nausea out of nowhere.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

OK,

Go to a healer - whoever feels right for you.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

OK,

Wish I knew one...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

OK,

Wish I knew one...

im sure you can find one quite easily through he internet.. or a recommendation from someone.

i do have psychic intuition which i have worked on for a few years now.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
it sounds like it could mean.. everyone wants a piece of you at the moment and you dont have enough to give to everyone. you trust in your husband and that is enough for you in life..

just my 2 cents

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by misscurious
it sounds like it could mean.. everyone wants a piece of you at the moment and you dont have enough to give to everyone. you trust in your husband and that is enough for you in life..

just my 2 cents

I certainly do feel like that at times maybe all the time lately, being a young mom, with just my hubby around, and zero family who lives within 5,000 miles to help me haha.

Thanks for your interpretation

This one really bothered me, and I feel is important somehow to me just need to figure out how or why.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
It was a classic dream of you questioning the relationship your currently in. The path your following would be the one of your marriage yet it's dark so your unsure of where you are going. The voice behind you is your conscious telling you that the path your on isn't the right one yet your afraid to step off because of the alligators which represent the fear of doing it.

The light that doesn't work represents your marriage which has the tools but just isn't working.

Hope that helps

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
It was a classic dream of you questioning the relationship your currently in. The path your following would be the one of your marriage yet it's dark so your unsure of where you are going. The voice behind you is your conscious telling you that the path your on isn't the right one yet your afraid to step off because of the alligators which represent the fear of doing it.

The light that doesn't work represents your marriage which has the tools but just isn't working.

Hope that helps

Damn, that's never an interpretation anybody wants to hear haha.
Strange, because my relationship has felt stronger than ever lately...
My relationship has definitely had its share of emotional ups and downs in the past though. I will hold onto this interpretation and chew it over. Thank you kro.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Well your welcome but remember that a dream is just that. Nothing more than thoughts running through your brain and it's you that decides what happens in your life.

Decide what's important to you and work for that and you will live a long and happy life.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

Well your welcome but remember that a dream is just that. Nothing more than thoughts running through your brain and it's you that decides what happens in your life.

Decide what's important to you and work for that and you will live a long and happy life.

Sound advice, and you wouldn't be the first to give me it regarding this issue.

I feel like I do know what I want, but keep getting distracted...

ETA I felt I added tmi to this response and the one who needed to see it probably already did.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Hello, and thank you for sharing your dream.

I disagree with the interpretations you have had so far.

I don't see it as a negative perspective on your current relationship, but one in which the two of you must soon face a trial that you must endure together.

The very strength of your relationship will see you through this very
difficult situation, in spite of false council (I suspect friends and family).

You will be surprised by the nature of these "attacks".

Tread with caution and keep you and yours closest to you.

From this you will learn whom to keep closest to your heart.

Take care.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by antoinemarionette

Thank you, your interpretation struck a chord with me and instantly made me think of something specific. Thank you very much for sharing.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Interesting...I put my music on shuffle looking for something more...seems very close to my dream in a way...

I got Coldplays Trouble

Oh no, I see,
A spider web is tangled up with me,
And I lost my head,
The thought of all the stupid things I'd said.

Oh no, what's this?
A spider web, and I'm caught in the middle,
So I turn to run,
The thought of all the stupid things I've done,

And I never meant to cause you trouble,
I never meant to do you wrong,
And I, well if I ever caused you trouble,
And oh no, I never meant to do you harm.

Oh no, I see,
A spider web and it's me in the middle,
So I twist and turn,
Here am I in my little bubble,

Singing I, never meant to cause you trouble,
And I, never meant to do you wrong,
And I, well if I ever caused you trouble,
Oh, no I never meant to do you harm.

They spun a web for me,
They spun a web for me,
They spun a web for me.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
In your dream, the path narrows as you travel it and the way is fraught with danger. The crocs represent the voraciousness of the darkside that seeks to lure you off the path and lie in wait to devour you. The narrowing of the path has biblical connotations indicating the spiritual nature of your dream.

You are on the right path, ie toward the light, but the journey will not be/is not easy!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by teapot
In your dream, the path narrows as you travel it and the way is fraught with danger. The crocs represent the voraciousness of the darkside that seeks to lure you off the path and lie in wait to devour you. The narrowing of the path has biblical connotations indicating the spiritual nature of your dream.

You are on the right path, ie toward the light, but the journey will not be/is not easy!

I agree. Being in darkness is being without God's light, Her truth, Her guidance. The path is narrow and few find it.

Acts 2:17 And it will be in the last days, says God, that I will pour out My Spirit on all humanity; then your sons and your daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by antoinemarionette
reply to post by kro32

Hello, and thank you for sharing your dream.

I disagree with the interpretations you have had so far.

I don't see it as a negative perspective on your current relationship, but one in which the two of you must soon face a trial that you must endure together.

The very strength of your relationship will see you through this very
difficult situation, in spite of false council (I suspect friends and family).

You will be surprised by the nature of these "attacks".

Tread with caution and keep you and yours closest to you.

From this you will learn whom to keep closest to your heart.

Take care.

I got something similar to this, I would add the following - be careful of one person in particular who will attempt to manipulate you along a certain path, using fear especially to usher you in this direction - the further you allow yourself to be pushed along this path, the more difficult it will be to get off it. There will be things going on that you are unaware of - ie: you will be in the dark as to the truth of the situation. Be wary of false threats - these will not be what you have been led to believe they are - the alligators are just bogeymen.

peace
J

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
When we dream, we are venturing into our own minds, when you dream of negative things, the paths that you travel are the pathways in your inner being, the swamp represents a part of yourself that you have neglected, the sinkhole is probably an energy vortex within your being - the key would be to remember your dream again, and re-live your dream in a positive sense - for example, instead of alligators and a swamp, with a positive mind, you are swimming through the ocean, and the alligators are friendly sea creatures - the sinkhole the entrance to a secret underground cavern.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
My artistic interpretation of your artwork, dream, created by your mind: You look young so I would say you are waking up to how dangerous and manipulative other people on the planet can be. Most people can be s-word.
Manipulators, liars, sociopaths, physcopaths, etc... and so on. Realators, Doctors, Dentists, Lawyers, co workers, friends, neighbors, realatives, criminals etc... Being newly married is difficult and there are people out there waiting to take advantage of you because you are young and starting to make your own responsible choices. Some of them may be the inlaws, or mother in law. Remeber the fairy tales?
You are tunning into all this as you wake up to reality. You'll get through it carefully and slowly, we all did.
Any purchase over $100.00 step back and really think about. Use the internet for an information bible. That's
an advantage you have over the older people who didn't have that in the past. It gets even harder when you have kids, but you will get the hang of things. Life is difficult, it is not a picnic. It is a swamp.
Best wishes and Good luck!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join