It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just joined.. at last.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
just signed up to be a member from the uk. i have been following news on this site for a while, since being introduced by a friend.
i have loads of ideas for threads. just need to get my 20 posts done first.. then im away.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Welcome !

It shouldn't be to hard to get your 20 posts . Try doing a couple of searches , or simply do some browsing of the thread types that interest you . You will find yourself posting 20 in no time at all

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

thanks..
i have some threads ready to go in my mind. the only problem i think will be that most subjects have been covered here already..

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Welcome to ats. I've loved this site since the 90's but I barely learned how to set up an email account five years ago. Whoever actually posts threads is like a god to me cuz I look up to alot of them. I'm just waiting for any other buddhas or whatever. May the force be with you.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I don't think it matters if the subject has already been covered. You never know you might have some new information to share or new point of veiw on a topic. So type away.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by KennyDurazo
Welcome to ats. I've loved this site since the 90's but I barely learned how to set up an email account five years ago. Whoever actually posts threads is like a god to me cuz I look up to alot of them. I'm just waiting for any other buddhas or whatever. May the force be with you.

thanks for the welcome. im just looking at the various features on the site now, to find out how you embed pictures, videos etc
im sure it wont be tooo difficult..

may the force be with you aswell..

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Classicsoul
I don't think it matters if the subject has already been covered. You never know you might have some new information to share or new point of veiw on a topic. So type away.

yeah, i think i will have to put an interesting twist to things, to make it original.

thanks for the advice.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by misscurious

Wow nice avatar..still trying to get mine to work.

new topics

top topics

join