It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello just another newbie here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I found this webiste while doing research on the Ancient Aliens series from the history channel. After reading a couple of forums and seeing what this site had to offer I JUST had to join. I'm an ex army brat and ex navy corpsman who is now a lab tech for a refinary in Washington State. Alot of the conversations I have with my dad and girlfriend have to do with the paranormal, conspiracy theories or aliens and I have been interested in these topics for as long as I can remember. I read anything but westerns and romance. I probably won't post alot of topics but I will do my best to contribute to existing forums.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Classicsoul

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Welcome i am allso new here only and only on here as there so much talk and info that is so right and so wrong a good place to have a bitch

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Wow, you said alot with so little typing.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Thanks for the Welsome OL. Not new to forms and I'll do my best to follow th rules and protocols of the site.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
hi.. i just joined too. welcome to both of us i guess.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I need to get my avatar from my facebook page.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Enjoy the ride.

You seem to be a rational person, and well read, with good grammar. We like people like you.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I like to think I'm somewhat rational I have three psych evals from the Navy that says I am.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Classicsoul

Welcome ,I am a newbie too. It takes a little while to get these forums down. Looking forward to your input !! There is a lot of info on this site. I still have trouble believing anything I read and see ,but it it is very interesting. Enjoy as I have exploring !! May we all find Truth to any underlying conspiracies !! Peace

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mizarx

Mizarx, that avatar is trippin' me out! Are you trying to hypnotize us with that thing?

HAHAHA!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Hi and welcome

hope you enjoy your stay

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Hello, welcome to ATS. There are many forums and topics that you will find your place in. Have fun.

top topics

join