It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEAR! Now its the Tea Party

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

You have a lot more faith in the system than I do. What with diebold, online voting, unchecked absentee ballots and corruption we don't even know about.

Actually I don't even know why I care. I've resigned myself to becoming an expat in the near future. Living in a place where people drink, dance and make love on the beach without all the bickering and animosity. I'm so glad I don't have any kids to see America become a home for fascist control freaks like Beck and Rush and their devotees.

I expect that Rush and Sean will eventually see the revolution they crave. Only it will actually be a war against people of color, their scapegoats, useless eaters and liberals and the cities will burn. No thanks!!

edit on 31-7-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

No offense but trying to talk to you about politics is like bathing in vomit.

Your one of those people that have hate so entrenched in your views it would simply do no good. But your welcome believe that just one side is evil and the other is good if you want.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by whaaa

No offense but trying to talk to you about politics is like bathing in vomit.

Now see why I called you a troll? No offense

edit on 31-7-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Sigh. Well I had this foolish hope that someone would peek behind the curtain instead of falling right back on the standard hat groups - silly me.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

You did the same thing when you mentioned Rush, Sean, and the other right wing radio talk show hosts. The Left wing and the Right wing hosts are all a bunch of equally inflammatory overly vocal bastards.

I must know one thing. Have you ever been to a Tea Party rally? I have gone to three in my area. 80% of the people there were over 50. It is mostly geriatrics who are in charge of that group. The biggest problem with the politics of this nation is that we only have two parties. We need to eliminate all the parties just to solve the bipartisan problem.
edit on 31-7-2011 by Attrei because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

You should know that any dissent against either the repubs or the dems is the first way to become a "fringe group" set to "destroy our government and our way of life". Don't you know, you can't disagree with them. you can't start a new political movement. It is what Crackpots do. ~ sarcasm~
edit on 31-7-2011 by Attrei because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Attrei

I must know one thing. Have you ever been to a Tea Party rally? I have gone to three in my area. 80% of the people there were over 50. It is mostly geriatrics who are in charge of that group. The biggest problem with the politics of this nation is that we only have two parties. We need to eliminate all the parties just to solve the bipartisan problem.

Yes, I have been to many TPM meetings as a producer with a film crew documenting all local gatherings for our Cable Access channels 15 and 21. They called my young black soundman a ****er and jungle bunny about half of the members in attendance seemed drunk and you are correct they were mostly geriatrics. My impression was that the TPM was mostly just anti Obama and not for real change of the system.

I too would like to see other parties represented in DC but the reality is...it's to late to change the established paradigm of rule by the military/industrial complex. Voting is pointless. Both parties are here to stay and there will be no change except to further fall into tyranny.

Here is the reason there will be no real change....it's called institutional corruption.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and kro32 and all the rest.....please continue with the insults! I can take it! And rest assured I won't alert the mods like so many crybabies here at ATS like to do to me when I speak the truth in my sometimes explicit profane way.
edit on 31-7-2011 by whaaa because: code 16

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

It was wrong of them to call your friend that. In some of the places they are not that bad. My area they had about 1/4 black and the rest were white. Yes, most of them are anti-obama, but some of them are trying to support real change. Regretfully, it is the vocal minority in even the "fringe" political movements that are heard the most. You hear more about them then the remainder of the group.

Too bad we can't get more news reports of the ones that are trying to do actual good for the people instead of all the things that each group is trying to do to harm everyone else.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Your assuming the Tea Party is made up of all like minded individuals all funded by the same people? Very unintelligent to assume something as big as that has an agenda they are all following.

Please god tell me this is a joke.

Of course not and why should they. They are an group of like minded individuals who have their beliefs with a stronger emphasis on spending than the general republican party.

Do you even pay attention to yourself?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join