It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEAR! Now its the Tea Party

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
So lately we have seen a few Tea Party bashing threads, the Obama bashers haven't gone away just slowed down some I guess.
Thing is tptb want us fearing and hating, doesn't really matter so much what just keep the fear going. Somehow Arabs with bombs got a bit tiresome, then we even started yawning a bit at Man Made Global Warming.
I have no idea why its so important for the majority of man to be in a state of fear and hate but apparently it is, as soon as one target gets a bit stale (or debunked) a new one gets trotted out.
First its a 'big scary deal' on the horizon (default,blow up building, crash airplane, start a nuke war, depression, famine, and on and on) as soon as enough people are nice and afraid of the looming horror start pointing the finger at some 'group'.
Just think about this silly bash on the Tea Party lately ....the Tea Party - big scary dudes wielding weapons? Not really the Tea Party is mostly your grandma, wearing sneakers.
Lets all try and get a grip and stop letting ourselves be pushed around by fake horrors.

If you want to get out from under some of the fear this is a good read on the purpose of these 'movements'
www.alt-market.com...
edit on 31-7-2011 by Chett because: Add related reading link

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Chett

I'm calling cheeze on this one dude.

Here's your Tea Party and they aren't granny's in sneakers. Follow the money and it leads to a bunch of right wing fascists.

truthfrequencynews.com...

edit on 31-7-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Has nothing to do with tptb just look at this site as an example. One week it's law enforcement getting the hate then maybe the NWO or military. Maybe the next week it's a comet about to hit or an impending earthquake and it just keeps recycling till people get bored with it and move on.

It's just a human thing apparantly.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Tea Party? You mean the 60 members out of 435 in the house? What credible threat is that? 86% of the House is not Tea Party.... 193 Democrats in the house, over 3 times as many as the Tea Party Caucus.

The Left needs a "Boogie Man".

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
reply to post by Chett

I'm calling cheeze on this one dude.

Here's your Tea Party and they aren't granny's in sneakers. Follow the money and it leads to a bunch of right wing fascists.

truthfrequencynews.com...

Your assuming the Tea Party is made up of all like minded individuals all funded by the same people? Very unintelligent to assume something as big as that has an agenda they are all following.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Of course it does ... and the left leads to Sorors and company. The point is so what? Its just another point to focus the fear and hate. I would bet while we are all out here bashing each other the big boys on all 'sides' are having drinks together at the bar and laughing about it.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Chett

Who exactly are the generators of hate? Ever listen to the likes of Rush, Sean, Ingrahm, Levin, Hewitt, Auther, Beck, Savage? Not exactly promoting cooperation between different ideologies are they? Why do you think that is?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

reply to post by Chett

Who exactly are the generators of hate? Ever listen to the likes of Rush, Sean, Ingrahm, Levin, Hewitt, Auther, Beck, Savage? Not exactly promoting cooperation between different ideologies are they? Why do you think that is?

Sorry don't recognize any of those names ..they left guys or right guys? I assume your list is all one or the other - whats the 'opposite' list? I wouldn't mind listening to bit of each side to get some laughs for the day - but just one side can wind up screwing with your mind.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
So he is saying there are no left groups that generate hate?

Wow

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chett

reply to post by Chett

Sorry don't recognize any of those names ..they left guys or right guys? I assume your list is all one or the other - whats the 'opposite' list? I wouldn't mind listening to bit of each side to get some laughs for the day - but just one side can wind up screwing with your mind.

My guess is that you live somewhere other than the US if you don't know who those people are. Then why do you even care? Perhaps minding your own business would be in order. Apparently you don't even know what you are talking about. Troll!!

edit on 31-7-2011 by whaaa because: code 9

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Specific groups and names are largely specific to a countries, the technique - the groups and the hate idea is not. Each part of the world has its own issues and concerns but the pattern is same all over. I care about the pattern.

Look beneath the right/left - at the root they are all the same.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I'm curious why you didn't mention people like Ed Shulz, Maddow, Olberman, Movement.org and well you get the idea.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by whaaa

I'm curious why you didn't mention people like Ed Shulz, Maddow, Olberman, Movement.org and well you get the idea.

Because I knew you would.....troll much?
edit on 31-7-2011 by whaaa because: code 9

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

reply to post by whaaa

Because I knew you would.....troll

It's always amusing how people bring out the word troll when they have no evidence to back up their claims or point of view.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

reply to post by whaaa

Because I knew you would.....troll

It's always amusing how people bring out the word troll when they have no evidence to back up their claims or point of view.

Sorry about calling you a troll! Tell me your point of view with out letting your ideology get in the way of your common sense please.

See it's the same old left right BS all over again isn't it. Just like to OP said....

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I've already stated my point of view to the the original question but just wondered why you would mention only right wingers as the spreaders of hate and not mention the other side. That would indicate your leftist leaning in your views, I however have no affiliation with either side.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I've already stated my point of view to the the original question but just wondered why you would mention only right wingers as the spreaders of hate and not mention the other side. That would indicate your leftist leaning in your views, I however have no affiliation with either side.

I've read your posts and you sound like a right winger to me. I freely admit my leftist attitudes and I'm proud to be for the people of this country rather than for corporate fascists GOP that want to usher in a new feudalism. I'm a union member and proud of it.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I hate both parties equally and don't see how anyone can totally throw their weight behind one or the other knowing all the faults they both have. The Tea Party was a refreshing change and while I do believe there has been some corruption in it I am very glad to see how it was mobilized and was able to cement some power rather quickly.

A movement like that hasn't happened since Ross Perot so it was good to see it's still viable for people to have the will to change things.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

reply to post by whaaa

I hate both parties equally and don't see how anyone can totally throw their weight behind one or the other knowing all the faults they both have. The Tea Party was a refreshing change and while I do believe there has been some corruption in it I am very glad to see how it was mobilized and was able to cement some power rather quickly.

A movement like that hasn't happened since Ross Perot so it was good to see it's still viable for people to have the will to change things.

Please, do you think that the TPM will support anyone other than Conservative, Fundamentalist Christians? The Tea party has been coopted by the fundies and the GOP, Ross Perot would laugh out loud at the TPM.

Here's your Tea Party...

www.newyorker.com...
www.usnews.com...

and you know it!!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

reply to post by whaaa

Please, do you think that the TPM will support anyone other than Conservative, Fundamentalist Christians? The Tea party has been coopted by the fundies and the GOP, Ross Perot would laugh out loud at the TPM.

Of course not and why should they. They are an group of like minded individuals who have their beliefs with a stronger emphasis on spending than the general republican party. There is no reason they should try to appeal to anyone other than that and why would you expect them too.

They never claimed to be accepting of other viewpoints and that's perfectly legitimate. They are trying to get people who have their beliefs into the government and are succeeding and any other groups with different ideologys are welcome to do the same thing.

That is how our political system works and it's nice to see it's functioning as the founders intended.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join