It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JULY 25th, UFO makes 45° maneuver live on-air

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
At first I was thinking reflection, then I thought maybe bug? the up loader says it hit the ground? It looks out there and fast I have no idea what it is.It looks like real time video, so it can't be a normal aircraft.

Bruce Felps owner and and operator at Texas NBC, East Dallas Times, published a video of a UFO in unbelievable speed, making a 45° descending/ascending maneuver before hit the ground, live on-air at the tower camera of Fort Worth. He alleges the TV station sent the video to UFO investigators, but the original footage is no longer available in their website.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Earlier thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Intriguing video though.

edit on 31-7-2011 by Turq1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
You can see it fly off in the top right corner but as the video zooms in it cuts that bit out.

Not sure what the 45 degree maneuver is referring to, its about 160 degrees.

Down and back up just short of 180 degrees.

I vote for bug and the reason they took the video down was to stop them looking silly.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

when he says, "Nope, no advanced lifeforms here," sounds like he's being rather tongue in cheek.

it seriously looks like a bug really close to the lens. Otherwise, given the size of the lights in the cityscape and the much larger "light" in the sky, it would have to have been tremendous -and no one but this camera managed to see it?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
oh yes indeed I remember this from a few days ago.
The thread though deteriorated into a battle between folks who believed it was a bug and folks who didn't, it was a bug battle by jings.

Nice video though and I don't think it was a bug, but I can't give an explanation so I shall tip-toe back to my box and keep an eye on the thread and the battle of bug vrs UFO

Peace

SIB

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
What I dont understand is why a UFO has to make a 45 deg turn. I have heard many times on here before posters saying watch for any lights in the sky that suddenly change direction. Why would a ufo change direction , what are the lost or something? No they would travel in straight lines until they reached their destination.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Why would a ufo change direction , what are the lost or something? No they would travel in straight lines until they reached their destination.

If they did that you wouldn't be able to tell them apart from a satellite, but if they speed up, or change direction, then they are definitely not satellites

Anyway better copy of this film in the original thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by tarifa37
Why would a ufo change direction , what are the lost or something? No they would travel in straight lines until they reached their destination.

If they did that you wouldn't be able to tell them apart from a satellite

Exactly

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Turq1

Earlier thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... Intriguing video though.

Thanks for the links guys I did a search did not see this posted.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I have a believer for along time,but i have to say everyday there are so many ufo videos and 99% are very dissappointing.How can so many people with cameras be watching the sky and this type of video is the best we can ever get.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I think it is amazing that someone would have a camera with them and have the presence of mind to photograph or video the object. I was dog walking at 6:30 am after putting my child on a school bus in 2009. I saw something in the span of 4 seconds, and to this day I struggle with "What or who was that?" Not two planes. I think it is something that automatically changed my life, I was a sceptic non believer previously, on the possibility of seeing a real UFO. I used to be unafraid to walk to walk outside in the dark. Now I will carry the experience with me. Since this happened, I have started asking the neighbors if they have seen out of the ordinary things in the skies here. Three neighbors in their 50-70s have told me of UFO encounters, sightings, and visitations they have had. Very weird, I still don't know if I believe any of them, or myself. It is a really tough subject to understand as reality. When your neighbor who is older, and more mature tells you something, you think this is bad. Because either they are crazy attention people, or they really have seen something and no one is really acknowledging this topic publically. That is very weird in itself. It is a journey through humanity and of our true history and the lies that sweep it all under the rug. We are a people of fear not intellect and curiousity.
I don't think the mass population wants to know anything out of their comfort zone. Its one thing to see a television program discussing an idea, but it is quite another to possibly see something from your front yard.
Or to hear it from a neighbor who really seems to believe what they are saying.

new topics

top topics

join