It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7000+ Accounts and 70 Police sites taken down in the name of AntiSec

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Do not be surprised to find men of honor and military background still holding the candle's cousins of the same factory a lit in their own homes. And do not assume theirs has gone out the same.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Im all for civil disobedience when positions of power cross the line between rightous leadership and criminal negligence, but I fail to see the point in leaking the private data of LEO's, such as SS#, phone, and addresses. How exactly will this information be useful to anyone who is practicing civil disobedience? They arent at all. We seem to get so caught up few bad apple stories about LEO's, yet people forget there are a lot of honest hard working people out there actualy trying to make the world a better place. We just dont see their faces plastered on the news.

Im beginning to believe the another may be doing some of these hacks in the name of these groups.
the one event that kicked it off for me? when "anonymous" released the data for all the arizona LEO's. If i remember correctly, i believe it was due to arizonas stance on immigration. Everyone knows arizona was a federal target for such insubordination. It just doesnt seem like the MO of anonymous to go after groups that are trying to protect our country and citizens from this influx of illegal aliens, cheapening the value of our labour pool. Like i said, i really am beginning to believe that some digital false flags are happening here.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
If you can get into a country with a false Passport, You will be able to go on the Internet with false ID.
Thus still making you anonymous, and cyber crime will continue. If the Government seriously think that they can stop cyber crime, I suggest that they think again. They declared war on drugs and here I am, sat smoking Cannabis. They love to fight losing battles, and I am sure that if an Anonymous member is reading this, I bet he/she is laughing like I am.

I am not a hacker. I am not a member of the said groups. But they have sure got the Governments producing sweat on their foreheads and distracting them from the War On Oil.... Ooops sorry, Terror.
Just for that alone, I applaud them. Oh, and don't you be feeling sorry for the Government. Just remember, the cost of living has gone through the roof and YOU are paying for it, not the Bankers who are responsible and received Millions of Pounds/Dollars for doing so.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
No that's not quite true.

Lulsec being cowards after they ran out of jailbait and started getting owned ran back to the cover of anon citing the "50 days of luls" cover story while pushing a fake anti sec movement, Have you noticed how the main targets of anti sec are still up and not getting attacked while the participants go against what anti sec stands for.

en.wikipedia.org...

From your link, at the bottom of the page...en.wikipedia.org...

I am not a fan of using wiki in topics such as this but there is indeed a link between the groups as of recent...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Well, i can safely say, that some military understand the plan and what it stands for,

But that may be beside the point here. They're at war, simple as that. No one is safe in war, as the government has clearly shown us throughout the last 50 years. Destroying other countries for resources. The whole system is corrupt beyond belief. Big Corp likes to move into a country, sap its resources, and leave the people starving, and sick. While they pay off the corrupt 'government' officials, keeping their pocketbooks full.

You can choose to fight corruption whichever way you want, they choose to be hacktivists. There are some parts i dont agree with for sure, like home numbers and the like. But there are no other ways to fight the corrupt law enforment, we can't fight back, but they can apparently.

And of course i understand there are people out there that just want to make a living, but the minority paint the majority out to be bad cops.

edit on 31/7/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky

The 10GB of private law enforcement data contains:
* The mail spools of police officers from dozens of different PDs
* Usernames, passwords, social security numbers, home addresses and phone
numbers to over 7000 officers
* A list of hundreds of snitches who made “anonymous” crime tips to the police
* Hundreds of internal police academy training files

Before everyone starts cheering for Anonymous, think about the above quoted section carefully.

Some group of unknown strangers have 7,000 police officer's social security numbers, home addresses, phone numbers, passwords, and usernames.

Now, how many of those individuals have children, wives, and husbands?

As I said in a previous thread, Anonymous doesn't care if innocent people get hurt.

Imagine if just one of those hackers was into stealing people's identity.

Hmmm.... Think about that for a moment.

If this information got out to the public, what would stop someone from using the list as a police hit list?

What would Anonymous' followers say then? Dead innocent police families were casualties of war?

Seriously?

Since Anonymous doesn't know anything about their own members, as their members boast, what are the chances that just one of them is a professional criminal? Gang member? Someone with a grudge against cops or military personal?

All it take is just one.

Think about that for a moment. Just think.

edit on 7/31/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I understand your point.
I don't support attacking innocents, but who knows. This could even be some sort of psyop or something. It does seem a little fishy, but unless they actually get any of these hackers, the hacks will continue. And if the government had taken cybersecurity seriously (which they didn't apparently) then this wouldn't be happening.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
reply to post by AzureSky

I'm so sick of these punks. I hope another group takes them down ASAP. While everyone blames Anonymous for giving internet censorship bills a target, it's AntiSec leading the way by leaps and bounds. More and more, I'm convinced AntiSec is Cyber Command pulling false flags left and right.

ETA: The title says "Operation Anti Security"
Can you confirm that this is AntiSec or an Anonymous op? Certainly looks like anon to me in this case. I know the two get mixed up and confused but in my opinion, they're two entirely separate entities.
edit on 30-7-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: (no reason given)

Do you really think you deserve an honest answer to this?

This is not false flag ops.

This is freedom,

And the people's justice. Not the "Justice" used against the people to defend the wealthy class.

Live with it, or move to some dictatorship where the State goons know how to handle the "punks"...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Snitches by their very nature are treasonous and vile, self serving scum, Participate with the police in crime and your own choice has brought you to the precipice. To shout the truth can never be condemned. But those with evil to hide will espouse otherwise.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 140BPM

Yeah sure, unless that identification/authentication process requires retinal, or thumbprint scans to gain access, and by the way, this technology already exists, widely used, tested and unless you steal an eyeball, or thumb impossible to work around... If required by law to access the internet, the required hardware and software for any system, new or old would be made available for a modest fee.

Also, facial recognition systems are advancing and could be used, with existing webcam technology.

Once implemented, with other changes, legislation and laws it will work and be 100% effective.

Just hold your thumb over a scanning device for seconds and you're logged into the internet.

Or look into a retinal scanner for seconds and you're logged into the internet.

Or just turn on your webcam and identify yourself.

Attempt any other form of access, and you'll only have seconds before they locate the breach and dispatch police.

edit on 31-7-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: needed additions

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

The 10GB of private law enforcement data contains:
* The mail spools of police officers from dozens of different PDs
* Usernames, passwords, social security numbers, home addresses and phone
numbers to over 7000 officers
* A list of hundreds of snitches who made “anonymous” crime tips to the police
* Hundreds of internal police academy training files

Before everyone starts cheering for Anonymous, think about the above quoted section carefully.

Some group of unknown strangers have 7,000 police officer's social security numbers, home addresses, phone numbers, passwords, and usernames.

As I said in a previous thread, Anonymous doesn't care if innocent people get hurt.

Imagine if just one of those hackers was into stealing people's identity.

Hmmm.... Think about that for a moment.

If this information got out to the public, what would stop someone from using the list as a police hit list?

What would Anonymous' followers say then? Dead innocent police families were casualties of war?

Seriously?

Think about that for a moment. Just think.

Does the police care if people get hurt? NEVER. According to these goons, every single protester, homeless person, street performer or political dissenter is a criminal.

They have crossed the line a LONG time ago, and unless they free all those who were JAILED and tortured for doing absolutely nothing wrong to anyone and stop harassing and brutalizing people everywhere in the streets, I suspect this is gonna keep going on and that Antisec collective might really reveal all these precious private infos.

And if there is wrongdoing being done to any of them, they are responsible for it. Like any soldier who gets hurt or dies on the battlefield. You choose to arm yourself to wage war on the people, you've gotta expect that some people strike back at some point.

For as you should understand, a LOT of people are angry in Amerika. "Upholding the Law" means respecting people's rights and liberties, as much as the rest.
edit on 31/7/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I understand your point. I don't support attacking innocents, but who knows.

After reading through your responses, I can tell that you have some sort of empathy.

Here is evidence to what I am talking about:

Originally posted by Echtelion
Dopes the police care if people get hurt? NEVER. According to these goons, every single protester, homeless person or political dissenter is a criminal.

They have crossed the line a LONG time ago, and unless they free all those who were JAILED and tortured for doing absolutely nothing wrong to anyone and stop harassing and brutalizing people everywhere in the streets, I suspect this is gonna keep going on and they really might reveal all these precious private infos.

For as you should understand, a LOT of people are angry in Amerika. "Upholding the Law" means respecting people's rights and liberties, as much as the rest.

Echtelion is an Anonymous follower who doesn't care if innocent people get hurt. No mercy. No empathy for innocent people. Echtelion is not stopping to discriminate between good cops and bad cops. As long as some sort of blood is spilled, he doesn't care if innocence is lost.

How many of Anonymous' followers feel that way?

Since they are all anonymous from each other, no one can really tell us an actual answer.

All it takes is just one disgruntled Anonymous member.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
Snitches by their very nature are treasonous and vile, self serving scum, Participate with the police in crime and your own choice has brought you to the precipice. To shout the truth can never be condemned. But those with evil to hide will espouse otherwise.

Indeed. They are even more guilty than violent cops.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I understand your point. I don't support attacking innocents, but who knows.

After reading through your responses, I can tell that you have some sort of empathy.

Here is evidence to what I am talking about:

Originally posted by Echtelion
Dopes the police care if people get hurt? NEVER. According to these goons, every single protester, homeless person or political dissenter is a criminal.

They have crossed the line a LONG time ago, and unless they free all those who were JAILED and tortured for doing absolutely nothing wrong to anyone and stop harassing and brutalizing people everywhere in the streets, I suspect this is gonna keep going on and they really might reveal all these precious private infos.

Echtelion is an Anonymous follower who doesn't care if innocent people get hurt. No mercy. No empathy for innocent people. Echtelion is not stopping to discriminate between good cops and bad cops. As long as some sort of blood is spilled, he doesn't care if innocence is lost.

How many of Anonymous' followers feel that way?

Since they are all anonymous from each other, no one can really tell us an actual answer.

All it takes is just one disgruntled individual.

I do not follow anyone, or anything. I also have criticism towards the non-group known as Anonymous, but this thread is about AntiSec and its recent exploit, if it's indeed for real.

A cop is a cop, no matter good or bad. They are part of the same chain of command, the same hierarchy that uses violence, very often against unarmed people, to enforce a completely despotic rule of Law and Order, when it's not incriminating people for the wrong reasons. And usually it falls on the people who have the lesser means to defend themselves in court, the poor.

I care more on the distinction between people who never went to jail, and the ones who did. The day cops will be treated EQUALLY with anyone else for the abuse and crimes they commit, now we might talk about good cops and bad cops.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Secrecy = Tyranny

Every goddamn thing should be public. Except what will fit in a shoe box.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
i'm starting to believe this is real, if the media doesn't pick it up and go with it then i'd say it's a real attack for damage... f*&% the police!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Looks like antisec are hard at work again here, i just stumbled across this, wondering what you guys think? Think it might actually work and get those people to have the charges dropped? Wonder if it will be enough, probably not of course. But there are some classified documents in there. Perhaps some scandal to be uncovered because with all of the incidents in brutality, im sure there are ones that have been suppressed, and are very unknown to the public.
Your thoughts?

www.cyberwarnews.info
(visit the link for the full news article)

I'm horrified.

First -- I worked in IT for police departments about 20 years ago, and I helped implement the Crimestoppers tips line in my area. Luckily for my PD, I'd hung around with hackers and made sure that the system was hack proof (at least on my watch.) But this is horrible.

What they're hacking into includes reports and updates on stings, reports of criminal activity, "anonymous tips" from someone who could be hurt -- or killed -- if the perp knew that they'd been ratted on. Revealing undercover agents damages investigations and puts all officers at risk (and it's already a risky job.)

Are they going to uncover a lot of subversive material? Not really. Police aren't usually THAT stupid (they work with criminals, they know how criminals get caught, they've seen their department investigated and most of the nefarious ones are very good at hiding their tracks. Some aren't, but most are.) Evidence of brutality -- no. I can't think of any cops stupid enough to brag in email to their buddies, "Yo, dude! That tie-wearing rube we just pounded into rubble is in the hospital! Hey, he really got what he deserved!" Mind you, it might get SAID in a private place...but emailed?

Very few are that stupid.

It's the crime victims and the families of police officers who are now at even higher risk.

Police officers have stalkers, too. Only they generally prefer to shoot first rather than make squees of joy.

I have some angry and unkind thoughts for the bureaucracy that can keep very good sysadmins from running a tight ship (including the police department bureaucracy, which often thinks that only a police officer is fit to run the IT department instead of geeks who actually know something about security and routers and so forth.) I have even angrier and more unkind thoughts to anyone who would publish this and betray the ones trying to keep brutes and thugs out of our faces.
edit on 31-7-2011 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Speaking of publishing, it looks like those pastbin links have been nuked already..probably a good thing, but I wanted to see it a bit just to confirm it was true...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Oh yes indeed its chilling when you think about it. You know what strikes me as even more chilling? Imagine some unknown person or persons using that information to impersonate LEOs for any number of evil purposes. I don't think anyone grasps the enormity of this. It has the potential to be a major public security issue.
edit on 7/31/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

Oh yes indeed its chilling when you think about it. You know what strikes me as even more chilling? Imagine some unknown person or persons using that information to impersonate LEOs for any number of evil purposes. I don't think anyone grasps the enormity of this. It has the potential to be a major public security issue.

Think about all of that, and then think about the demands that the arrested anons be let go, especially those that have been named, this is serious extortion here with high stakes consequences on both sides.

Methinks they got some key anons, none of their little piss-ants would have been worth this.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join