It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7000+ Accounts and 70 Police sites taken down in the name of AntiSec

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

Keep believing all of that, eventually you will see how wrong you are.

There is no encryption methods that the US intelligence community can't decrypt, virtually all of these methods were designed by them, and released into the private sector.

As far as controlling the internet in the USA, some basic infrastructure changes would be made, from there compliance would be a matter of law for ALL providers, easily enforceable with heavy fines and serious jail time.

You want on the main internet, you'll have to get on through a system of identification and authentication, you will not do anything while connected to the net without your identity and exact location being with you, you will have to be licensed to create content, websites, blogs, etc.

It's just a matter of time, and anonymous is helping that process along.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Nice post AzureSky! AntiSec has been busy. I bet this is quite a slap in the face to the LEOS on that list! Now who was it on another thread that said to me that the internet is not a powerful tool?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

It's all about the money. Have you noticed that they do not have any type of licensing in place yet for all the IT people? That will come next because it is all about the money. All the IT people, Security, repair techs, networking, ect,. Soon they will have a plan put into place for them to all be licensed or certified through the state.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

You would be incorrect in saying that there is no encryption program that they cannot break. OTP (One Time Pad) cannot be broken if used correctly. Gilbert Vernam was the man responsible for OTP. Google his name and read how it all works. The randomness of the key is the most important part of OTP. The only reason we broke the Russians OTP is because they reused an older pad used previously.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mustangill

It's all about the money. Have you noticed that they do not have any type of licensing in place yet for all the IT people? That will come next because it is all about the money. All the IT people, Security, repair techs, networking, ect,. Soon they will have a plan put into place for them to all be licensed or certified through the state.

I don't know about where you live
I'm an IT tech, and i have to be licesned, not so much as say "you need al license to work on computers" as a "proof you know how" kind of thing.

But still, they stuff is all tracked and all that struff anyways, If the US gov is hiring people who have no certifications for the job, then well. Thats they're issue i suppose.

It would cost too much money to censor the internet. And lose companies a lot of money as well

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Captain Beyond

Test the theory, create a provocative message involving an assassination plot, with names and locations, times etc (all fake (fictional) nothing real) ... Encrypt it with any method you choose, send it to the US intelligence community through even more encrypted and secure connections, then watch how quickly the feds show up to investigate the names, locations and the plot... And when they figure out that it was fake, watch how quickly they show up to detain and interrogate whoever sent the fake message.

It's that simple, and it would happen very quickly... Don't fool yourselves, they have abilities beyond your imagination, and would like to keep it that way.

edit on 31-7-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
reply to post by Captain Beyond

Test the theory, create a provocative message involving an assassination plot, with names and locations, times etc (all fake (fictional) nothing real) ... Encrypt it with any method you choose, send it to the US intelligence community through even more encrypted and secure connections, then watch how quickly the feds show up to investigate the names, locations and the plot... And when they figure out that it was fake, watch how quickly they show up to detain and interrogate whoever sent the fake message.

It's that simple, and it would happen very quickly... Don't fool yourselves, they have abilities beyond your imagination, and would like to keep it that way.

edit on 31-7-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

Then why have they actually found no one from Anonymous? instead a bunch of script kiddies?
Doesn't seem like they have a supersecret weapon to me.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Why isn't Julian Assange dead or in prison?

Because they don't want to, not yet.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky

Then why have they actually found no one from Anonymous? instead a bunch of script kiddies?

The kids they've arrested were to merely satisfy the corporate victims, mainly PayPal.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Looks like antisec are hard at work again here, i just stumbled across this, wondering what you guys think? Think it might actually work and get those people to have the charges dropped? Wonder if it will be enough, probably not of course. But there are some classified documents in there. Perhaps some scandal to be uncovered because with all of the incidents in brutality, im sure there are ones that have been suppressed, and are very unknown to the public. Your thoughts?

I am not impressed.

Anyone with the right knowledge can hack into things. Until they do something more substantial offline, I am going to write these folks off as a group of dysfunctional kids.

Authorities will eventually catch up with Anonymous. I am not worried.

Yawn.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

Well said. I have Law Enforcement in my family. If these kids do what they are threatening and pretty much drop bullseyes on the necks of people who have called some of the tip lines as well as the "snitches", they are criminally liable for any deaths that follow. Good. I hope they are hunted to the last man, IF....they do release this kind of data. The Cops themselves are a whole different matter. That IS criminal by statute in a number of states and this will trigger a very determined hunt like these kids have never dreamed possible after THAT list is put out for the public.

I understand the frustration these kids are feeling and the feeling many have to strike out...but geeze, how about just a LITTLE THINKING before acting. If they burn tip line callers, that whole system could be rattled and possibly compromised entirely.

Now, if a close family member of mine (God Forbid) were a violent crime victim, I would sure hope someone would man-up and tell the cops who did what to my loved one. With this kind of release...why should they? It's putting them in danger just to call an anonymous tip line if this can happen later.

I'd have to agree - it would be destroying the 'thin blue line' for the average person, but would hardly affect 'the system' when it comes to the higher-level security apparatus.

The people behind this are either too dumb or bought to go after the real powers that be. And for someone to not draw the line at anonymous tips - leads me to believe they really are criminals themselves - of the car-stealing, vandalizing, generally anti-social variety. It's because of senseless dumbasses like that we need all these laws to begin with.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

Looks like antisec are hard at work again here, i just stumbled across this, wondering what you guys think? Think it might actually work and get those people to have the charges dropped? Wonder if it will be enough, probably not of course. But there are some classified documents in there. Perhaps some scandal to be uncovered because with all of the incidents in brutality, im sure there are ones that have been suppressed, and are very unknown to the public. Your thoughts?

I am not impressed.

Anyone with the right knowledge can hack into things. Until they do something more substantial offline, I am going to write these folks off as a group of dysfunctional kids.

Authorities will eventually catch up with Anonymous. I am not worried.

Yawn.

Look around your home town, or perhaps around in some of the major towns in your area.

Im sure there are some marks of Anonymous.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
"* A list of hundreds of snitches who made “anonymous” crime tips to the police "

Anti Sec, Anonymous, who cares? They're all the same bunch of losers. Anyone that think they're for 'freedom' is an idiot. I hope they're arrested and thrown in prison.
edit on 31-7-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

Well said. I have Law Enforcement in my family. If these kids do what they are threatening and pretty much drop bullseyes on the necks of people who have called some of the tip lines as well as the "snitches", they are criminally liable for any deaths that follow. Good. I hope they are hunted to the last man, IF....they do release this kind of data. The Cops themselves are a whole different matter. That IS criminal by statute in a number of states and this will trigger a very determined hunt like these kids have never dreamed possible after THAT list is put out for the public.

Its called extortion.

Once you start stealing secrets from the military and police, you practically turn the whole world into an enemy.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Look around your home town, or perhaps around in some of the major towns in your area.

I am sure there are some marks of Anonymous.

None that I or anyone else have noticed.

Anonymous' influence is only found in news reports, and many of them are about hacking sites.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Anonymous' influence is only found in news reports, and many of them are about hacking sites.

Look into OpOnslaught, that just happened. Perhaps not everywhere was done. But a lot of people are curious about the message anonymous is delivering,
On foot,
Talking to people
Informing the people
Posters, stickers, flyers,

You have to start somewhere, and its only just begun.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Look into OpOnslaught, that just happened. Perhaps not everywhere was done. But a lot of people are curious about the message anonymous is delivering,
On foot,
Talking to people
Informing the people

Sorry. I am not interested in working for Anonymous.

They should be arrested.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

On foot,
Talking to people
Informing the people

Sorry. I am not interested in working for Anonymous.

They should be arrested.

Well good luck with that then.
At least there are people trying to change the world for the better.
Im referring to whatis-theplan. But you know.

There's a fine line drawn, and the two groups are not affiliated. But are for the same cause. So are a lot of other groups as well.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Is there any mainstream media coverage of this latest attack?

Been looking to no avail...It is probably getting cleared through the Ministry of Truth and we should hear it on CNN/Fox/MSNBC/NPR in day or two.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

* A list of hundreds of snitches who made “anonymous” crime tips to the police

This item is very telling about the mentality of group. So anonymous crime tips to police is viewed as bad dont matter what the crime...
edit on 31/7/11 by blackcube because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join