It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7000+ Accounts and 70 Police sites taken down in the name of AntiSec

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousVan
Feel free to ask me in PM for the FFF files (f**k FBI fridays) link
All the fun you need , when you need it

My point could not have been made any better, thanks.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Your point ?
Sorry, wich one you're talkin about

The one where you're goin into a rant about Anonymous, or the one where you're spewing your uneducated opinion toward a movement you cant understand ?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Your point ?
Sorry, wich one you're talkin about

The one where you're goin into a rant about Anonymous, or the one where you're spewing your uneducated opinion toward a movement you cant understand ?

My point about all that stolen data being made available to anyone. You just offered it to anyone who PM's you.
Now what idiots are going to be extorted with information you cannot even control. The data you people are trying to extort with is already out of your control so you have zero leverage to get anybody released.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The funny part

the police is actualy releasing some peoples because they didnt arrested the right persons

oh oh oh the irony

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I think you mistaken the infos

The FFF files are not the ones we want to release next

the FFF files are already shared all around , but you're greatly proving you dont understand anything about Anonymous

To explain it in an understandable way for you

the FFF are not the same files in the OP

The 10GB of private law enforcement data contains: * The mail spools of police officers from dozens of different PDs * Usernames, passwords, social security numbers, home addresses and phone numbers to over 7000 officers * A list of hundreds of snitches who made “anonymous” crime tips to the police * Hundreds of internal police academy training files

edit on 2-8-2011 by AnonymousVan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

The funny part

the police is actualy releasing some peoples because they didnt arrested the right persons

oh oh oh the irony

Those would be the sheeple that you guys use and hide behind. Would like to see the news articles on those releases because getting out on bond awaiting trial is not the same thing.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Sorry, i cant publish a phonecall

Some peoples we know called us to tell us "problem solved"
To be honest we have friends everywhere, even in the police

Yep your police is not protecting you totaly anymore from the horrible Anonymous Terrorist

That the beauty of a concept called "freedom"

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousVan

what's in the FFFfiles if its not whats mentioned in the OP?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Well check it if you missed it
Mantech Files

Interesting readings

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

reply to post by yeti101

Well check it if you missed it
Mantech Files

Interesting readings

Can we get a TLDR instead of a link?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

it sure will be interesting to see how the trial goes for Topiary. I don't know what the min/max sentence is but In the UK we're quite soft compared to the USA. Its his first offence, he's young, its how they will weight the crimes if proven.

If its prison i think he'll get 2 years maximum. Good behaviour he will be out in 12 months. Depending on how co-operative he is he might get a suspended sentence which means he goes free but if he gets in any trouble within 2 years its back to jail.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101

it sure will be interesting to see how the trial goes for Topiary. I don't know what the min/max sentence is but In the UK we're quite soft compared to the USA. Its his first offence, he's young, its how they will weight the crimes if proven.

If its prison i think he'll get 2 years maximum. Good behaviour he will be out in 12 months. Depending on how co-operative he is he might get a suspended sentence which means he goes free but if he gets in any trouble within 2 years its back to jail.

I am predicting that he will get off scott free. Did you see that look on his face with his cool shades? Yup, hes getting off.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo

Originally posted by yeti101

I am predicting that he will get off scott free. Did you see that look on his face with his cool shades? Yup, hes getting off.

Haha, he looked pimpin in those shades.
He was also extremely calm during the hearing apparently, which is a good sign.
I mean, unless they dig up some stuff on him, they're SOL.
Didn't he only update the twitter account or something like that? Hardly a reason for them to charge him, it would make people super angry too
edit on 2/8/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Sorry, i cant publish a phonecall

Some peoples we know called us to tell us "problem solved"
To be honest we have friends everywhere, even in the police

Yep your police is not protecting you totaly anymore from the horrible Anonymous Terrorist

That the beauty of a concept called "freedom"

Thanks for the evidence that the system is in contact with you.
Evidence your group is being steered by the very governments you claim to be fighting.
"Don't worry keep going forward" is what you are exposing their guiding messages were to you.

This goes along with what a lot of people believe, internet regulation laws is the ultimate agenda. Haven't reached that final point yet so continue etc.

If not the other alternative is this is sounding more and more like organized crime everyday.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Topiary is a master troll and disinfo agent wont surprise me if he spins them a good line. P.S i thought he looked cool in those shades .

edit on 2-8-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky

Looks like antisec are hard at work again here, i just stumbled across this, wondering what you guys think? Think it might actually work and get those people to have the charges dropped? Wonder if it will be enough, probably not of course. But there are some classified documents in there. Perhaps some scandal to be uncovered because with all of the incidents in brutality, im sure there are ones that have been suppressed, and are very unknown to the public.
Your thoughts?

www.cyberwarnews.info
(visit the link for the full news article)

Charges dropped? No doubt IMO. They got the wrong guy... Topiary is a genius. The guy in the shades is stylin' cuz he knows he's not topiary... and they have nothing.

Topiary is most definitely Swedish. The Anon Lulz Sec support is all just misdirection to make them believe they got the right dude..... Master Trolls indeed... and it isn't the first time, either.
edit on 2-8-2011 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Didn't he only update the twitter account or something like that?

going by what his lawyer said it looks like he's claiming that. Although the hack on The Sun newspaper website with the fake story of Murdochs death contained the line " found dead in his Topiary Garden". Coincidence?

One of his charges is "encouraging/assisting offences" so i imagine he will get done for that since he's admitting being the tweeter & voice of lulzsec. Police also have Ryan Cleary who it looks gave topiarys name to them he might end up testifying against topiary. The police have his computer too we just have to wait and see what evidence they have.
edit on 2-8-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
As I suggested before, Anonymous most certainly DOES have a "gelatinous" core. Everyone is not pulling off ops on an equal level.

Everyone that posted last made a lot of good points.

SIPRNET would be a great challenge indeed. From what I know from the military, anyone wishing to access it must connect directly to their cables. Although for the trickiest among the tricky, I'm sure there are other ways. As Anon stands right now, I wouldn't ask them to do this. There is way too much information that is really mundane but could kill thousands if released irresponsibly. Things like aircraft combat entry tactics and technologies used by the military to... I can't say, but prevent certain attacks. The technology the Army uses could be VERY easily defeated. Anyway, no more on that subject.

I think we're all arguing two sides of the same coin here.

There is no other way... Our internet works on public cisco routers... SIPRNET runs on private government ones... Unless you plug into one of their routers there is no way to access their network.... It's self contained.

Do you think they are Jason Bourne or something? Jesus.... I doubt anyone is breaking into government facilities to plug in so they can hax boxes....

This is real life... not Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol.

P.S.

Topiary isn't really a hacker... he's an Activist with a Bank Roll and a good public speaker. When reviewing the evidence it's clear the Scotland Yard made a mistake and nabbed the wrong guy... There is more than one Topiary.... The real topiary... the one they wanted is really the fake topiary... He cloned the name.

P.P.S.

He's also has done video interviews before... and he is NOT the guy they arrested... LOL. He also speaks swedish natively which is why his talking sounds so funny... it's a fake british accent... which sometimes slips off back to a more casual swedish accent.

The interview he did with RT was pretty bad... and the video interviews were in sweden... in which he spoke swedish with an anon mask strapped to the top of his head.
edit on 2-8-2011 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Evidence your group is being steered by the very governments

prove it , seriously, prove it

You're amusing, dont you see you're just ridiculizing yourself with your anti Anonymous hatred
?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join