It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7000+ Accounts and 70 Police sites taken down in the name of AntiSec

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Die hard sheeple are the most amusing of all.
Facebook is getting the word out, for the end of anonymity on the internet.

Here
And here

Facts on the ground are worth more than smoke blown up the wazzoo. Anonymous is ruining it for everyone, even their devoted followers.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
So, yeah... let's blame anonymous and cry like little babies.... (and let the tyrants roam free)
God forbid any of YOU lift a finger to even TRY to change the societies you live in........

You know, when we were under military dictatorship here (Argentina) there were a lot of people that said "Don't get involved!", "You can't do nothing!" and worst, when someone was taken (never to be seen again) by the military they said: "Well, they must have made something..."

Thank (insert deity here), we have learnt (sp? learnt or learned?) the lesson in S. America, now we know that if you want to change something you got to get dirty, you have to step away from the comfort zone and start working towards a different future...
Even if that means putting your life and personal freedom on the line...

edit on 1/8/2011 by drakus because: frikidikiwiki

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by drakus

Then you should be out there with your proactive self and calling down anonymous for what they are doing to take away everyone's freedoms.
Practice what you preach.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

You're quite the 'Lewis Prothero' aren't you?

I wonder if you get paid anything like as well for your negative propaganda campaign. I find it hard to fathom your motivation - if not money - for your relentless, obsessive Anti-Anon invective. It's all you do. All the time. I've even seen you enter threads unrelated to Anonymous and immediately turn the topic to Anonymous in order to continue your hate campaign in unrelated threads. Thats as well as you trolling every single thread which actually is about Anon. You are deeply committed, I'll give you that, as your post history clearly shows. But why?

What's your agenda, because what you are doing goes way beyond normal posting behaviour.

PS. Would you mind explaining your avatar please?
edit on 2-8-2011 by Malcram because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

Woot and there it is....again...

People who dont agree with anonymous are somehow on someones payroll and a threat to whatever.

How much is anonymous paying you to be their PR mogul in this thread? I ask since you asked the other person how muchy he was being paid.. You both have the same zeal when it comes to your viewpoints, so I assume you both are employed by your respective groups right?

Or does it only apply to him because he wants change, but doesnt agree with the manner anonymous is doing it?

@ the person who went down memory lane with Argentina... Can you tell us exactly how your band of freedom fighters were able to secure democracy there? When your done, please point out where it was done ousing the internet and done anonomously....

thanks

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
reply to post by drakus

Then you should be out there with your proactive self and calling down anonymous for what they are doing to take away everyone's freedoms.
Practice what you preach.

So let me get this straight, FACEBOOK are trying to eliminate your choice and freedom to remain anonymous - yet you're blaming the hacktivists who are fighting against this?

You do realise the facebook owners attended the Bilderberg meetings right?

Yet... Yet.... you're blaming a different group, who are fighting against these corporations.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

LOL. And if I had been asked to place money on who might pop up to cheerlead for Tinfoils campaign, I would have bet on you.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Here is a nice story i think some of you will enjoy.

As I also mentioned yesterday, in some of the emails, HBGary people are talking about creating "personas", what we would call sockpuppets. This is not new. PR firms have been using fake "people" to promote products and other things for a while now, both online and even in bars and coffee houses.

But for a defense contractor with ties to the federal government, Hunton & Williams, DOD, NSA, and the CIA - whose enemies are labor unions, progressive organizations, journalists, and progressive bloggers, a persona apparently goes far beyond creating a mere sockpuppet.

According to an embedded MS Word document found in one of the HBGary emails, it involves creating an army of sockpuppets, with sophisticated "persona management" software that allows a small team of only a few people to appear to be many, while keeping the personas from accidentally cross-contaminating each other. Then, to top it off, the team can actually automate some functions so one persona can appear to be an entire Brooks Brothers riot online.

So pretty much, one user controlling several, with the purpose of spying on the population via social networking.

Anonymous isn't all bad you know.

Link
edit on 2/8/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram

Sure, my avatar is of the prototypical anonymous sheeple getting carted off in handcuffs by the FBI from moms house.
I actually got the image from an earlier thread here that someone posted after an arrest.
That picture is reallity as opposed to the fairytale heroic portrait the hardcore criminal element of anonymous paints in order to sucker these kids into their lives of crime.
edit on 2-8-2011 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram

Sure, my avatar is of the prototypical anonymous sheeple getting carted off in handcuffs by the FBI from moms house.
I actually got the image from an earlier thread here that someone posted after an arrest.
That picture is reallity as opposed to the fairytale heroic portrait the hardcore criminal element of anonymous paints in order to sucker these kids into their lives of crime.

You're not serious are you?
These people know EXACTLY what they're getting into, and the risks. Don't fool yourself into thinking that they're tricking people to do these things. They did it willingly knowing the risks.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky

You're not serious are you?
These people know EXACTLY what they're getting into, and the risks. Don't fool yourself into thinking that they're tricking people to do these things. They did it willingly knowing the risks.

That's why they say
"we can't be arrested",
"ddos attacks are only peaceful protest"
"the collective will protect you they can't arrest us all"

They have no clue what they are getting into.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Your argument is moot.
The arrests have happened, yet still people FLOCK to them to join the fight.
You cannot arrest an idea, the idea is seeded now, and it will only grow.
They know exactly what they're getting into, its pretty much cyber war, and they know there will be casualties. But don't worry, DDoSing will be seen as cyber protesting by the judicial system once they figure out it actually does no damage, and is not illegal.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
How about this? They will not prosecute these people as you think they should, as seen below.

Davis, a slight, dark-haired youth who spoke only to confirm his name and date of birth and suppressed a smile when the prosecutor struggled to prounouce “LulzSec”, was released on bail under strict conditions.

He will be allowed no Internet access and will live under a curfew with his mother and brother, who have just moved to Lincolnshire in eastern England and have not yet arranged a broadband connection.

His lawyer, Gideon Cammerman, said that while Davis had helped to publicise the work of the cyber activists, there was no evidence to show he had the expertise to have taken part in any of the hacks

Link

Boo hoo, no internet access? You think someone will not get on the internet just because the establishment told him to?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

That is just till the investigation is over and he goes to trial. It's like getting out on bail in the US and awaiting your trial.
Talk about spin.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

That is just till the investigation is over and he goes to trial. It's like getting out on bail in the US and awaiting your trial.
Talk about spin.

Well, AntiSec are demanding their release, or else some more very sensitive data will be released.

I guess we'll see what happens, That boy won't go on trial and he wont be charged with anything extensive, because all hell will break loose once again.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Your argument is moot.
They know exactly what they're getting into, its pretty much cyber war, and they know there will be casualties. But don't worry, DDoSing will be seen as cyber protesting by the judicial system once they figure out it actually does no damage, and is not illegal.

The laws are going to get tougher, a lot tougher not the other way around.

What a fantasy world you speak of. FLOCK lol. Now that arrests are being made, anonymous itself is splintering. We see them trying to distance the criminal hackers by giving them different names like lulzsec etc. Why is that? Because people won't join anymore if they are immediately associated with the hackers.
Your version of things directly contradicts what is actually happening.

Anonymous will turn on itself and sef destruct once all the new internet regulation laws are in place.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Talk about spin.

Well, AntiSec are demanding their release, or else some more very sensitive data will be released.

I guess we'll see what happens, That boy won't go on trial and he wont be charged with anything extensive, because all hell will break loose once again.

And that right there is extortion. Not going to work. It will have the opposite effect and the system will impose the toughest sentencing possible as an example.

Once anonymous steals data it is what one member on this site described as "black hatted". Meaning anyone in anonymous can download the data files. This means all personal information has already been sold to the underground. When they arrested that topiary loser, he had over one million email passwords and other ID information on his computer as reported in the news.
Stolen ID's are big business and all it takes is one person in their open collective to be into that sort of thing, and most hardcore hackers are into it for making money.

"Huge amounts of money can be made by hackers running zombie botnets, installing adware, renting out the network to launch blackmailing attacks against websites, or using them to steal identities or spew out spam campaigns.

Source

just one example.
edit on 2-8-2011 by TinfoilTP because: added info

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Believe us, its going to work
Were not worried by peoples like you

edit on 2-8-2011 by AnonymousVan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Your argument is moot.

The laws are going to get tougher, a lot tougher not the other way around.

What a fantasy world you speak of. FLOCK lol. Now that arrests are being made, anonymous itself is splintering. We see them trying to distance the criminal hackers by giving them different names like lulzsec etc. Why is that? Because people won't join anymore if they are immediately associated with the hackers.
Your version of things directly contradicts what is actually happening.

Anonymous will turn on itself and sef destruct once all the new internet regulation laws are in place.

Lol, They chose the names Lulzsec and Antisec themselves.

But there's no point in arguing with a brick wall because its close minded people like you that get on my nerves beyond belief.

Enjoy living in your little bubble of delusion while it lasts.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Feel free to ask me in PM for the FFF files (f**k FBI fridays) link
All the fun you need , when you need it

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join