It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agenda 21 Coming to a Farm Near You! U.S. Government OPENLY Destroying America!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Wow talk about some major BS... just to shove corporate america down everybodies throat...ontop of all the GMO madness happening, now this... The are really pushing the family farms out of the way, make room for corporate farming!

I really wish I did grow up on a farm... learning how to be self sufficient, Hard work pays off...

So now they are putting in regulations where you need a CDL to drive farm tractors... the same rules as Truck Drivers... Logging hours and all that crap...

Its so true, government has it hands on everything... What doesnt it control, besides the sun?

Further reading
The Intel Hub

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
yep i was driving a tractor before i ever drove a car.

think its a bs requirement and get ready for the haters to say thats bad parenting meh.

and that cdl means they that have to hire of age people and a cdl age requirement is 23 25?

that is going to bankrupt farms that are already having a tough time trying to get by.

i dont see this as a ""corporate" thing here just another example of government cant keep its stupid hands off anything.

edit on 30-7-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
ha wonder what will be next.......Crazy times

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
There was a good documentary out...I forget the name, it may have been in "Fast Food Nation" where they visit a state certified, or whatever, farm, and a free range farm that was shut down briefly due to health regulations. The funny thing was, the gigantic "corporate" farm was filthy and disgusting filled with feces, dead chickens and mutated chickens....the free range farm was clean as hell.
Its also sort of creepy to USDA choice cattle, they look like they are dying of leprosy.
And then you have people promoting Angus beef....which is really cattle treated with tons of chemicals....why else would you see it on sale at Burger King?
I grew up around farms and knew a bunch of kids with farmer's licenses who also operated heavy machinery. I guess they basically don't want family run farms.
edit on 30-7-2011 by JustinSee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
And the dismantling of America continues.....
The American dream
The land of the free - soon it'll be time to change the wording of the national anthem, it isn't true anymore.

To make tractor drivers keep log books and hours is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. I can understand a driver's license if they're being driven on the road somewhere, but a truckers type license? :shk:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Exactly the intent. Control the meat with the eight slaughterhouses. Everything we'll eat is processed GMO food and the meat, GMO fed.

/start sarcasm.
All the while GMO will feed the world!
/end sarcasm.
edit on 30-7-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

They can't control when I go to the bathroom. Unfortunately, they can probably see me when I do. Maybe they should stick their nose in that one. I'm sure its stuck everywhere else.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
This looks worth a watch - Farmageddon

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
this will NOT happen here. the last free state of Montana there is no way. PERIOD!

edit on 7/31/2011 by -W1LL because: sp

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Kissinger: "Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control the people."

So very very sad.

GO Montana!

edit on 31-7-2011 by redbarron626 because: to add some jazz

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Lets all go Amish and use work horses before they regulate that out of existence. On second thought, they probably have a bill in the works to regulate that out, so forget it. Its all hopeless. No use trying anymore, just admit defeat and roll over. Just drink the genetically modified Kool-Aid.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
That's really sad. I spent a lot of time on farmland when I was a kid, and there were pretty much no rules! Nothing like driving an old bombed out car off-road with a broken speed measure at the age of 11.

In all seriousness though, especially after spending time in Australia where the distances are particularly immense, laws need to be more relaxed in rural areas. Often the distance between the house and a driveway will be several kilometres, so kids trying to get to school will pretty much have to drive. Farmers are busy and hard-pressed enough as it is without having to spend yet more time and money bothering with petty licensing laws.

If you really want to stop being controlled by the government so badly, why is there no revolution in sight? That's one thing I've never understood about the U.S. You've access to weapons quite freely, so why not band together, obtain land, and form a large community with your own laws and micro political system rather than being subjugated by corporate (read: fascist) agenda like that?

"United we stand, but divided we fall", perhaps more people should read Aesop fables, even after all those years, they still ring true.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

It may be to dismantle America, the real reason is so they can get more money coming into that department. You see, that department goes to the hill where they pass bills to do this sorta thing and it gets passed. This way that department can be self-sufficient and not have to depend on any funds coming from Obama Administration. So, if you don't like it then do something about it, don't just complain. You still live in a country where you can protest and fight a bill that has been passed. So far anyway,....When that changes you wont do anything about that either, im sure.

P.S. That last part was to every American not just one
edit on 7/31/2011 by mustangill because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I recently found a well presented explanation of what Agenda 21 means to the average American...
It is a 14+ minute video that can be found at the link provided...

www.paulstramer.net...
edit on 13-12-2011 by mwc273 because: Link didn't work

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
There is a good reason for this, they can't tell you.

We're out of oil. The last bastions to get the oil will be Corporate Farms to feed the cities. (and the military)

Rural America will go back to horses pulling old farm implements like the Amish.

top topics

join