It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Long Are Germans Going To Be Vilified For?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nake13

VERY WELL SAID!
War is simply murder performed by murderers. Hitler was not really any worse than our current leaders
I will not assume that you believe what I do, but your post is very well written and spot on.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
War is an excuse for humans to be at their best... they no longer have to be under control

Sad huh? But true

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Probably until people stop listening and then when they stop listening and learn to ignore they won't hear it anymore.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Are they vilified now? Only time I even hear anyone "vilifiying" Germany it's in a comedy. I don't know anyone that actually holds WW2 against Germans. I'm not saying they don't exist, because they do, but they're probably just the 20% of society that believes all propaganda they are subjected to.

I think the better question is how long will Americans be vilified for? First, we congratulated and encouraged Germany to sterilize the Jews(100% fact). We've killed more people than Germany ever did in the 20th century. We've killed 1 million+ people in Iraq alone. Then there's the 2 nukes we dropped in Japan. And so much more....
It's only a matter of time until we do something that no one can overlook because of our wealth.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianC
reply to post by Dr Expired

As long as it takes.
Just kidding, I'm a holocaust denier and I'm totally down with Germany. Some of us don't buy the WWII propaganda but unfortunately we are branded racist for going against the mainstream.

You can deny it all you want idiot. This still does not make Nazi Germany a better or acceptable place. Germany is fine, Nazi Germany was about the worst thing humans ever created. 60-80 million people died during WWII, most of which were civilians. Deny a holocaust until you are blue in the face, it doesn't make you enlightened or intelligent.

I've never branded a holocaust denier a racist, but I have branded them retarded. Literally mentally retarded. You are "totally down with Germany," sounds like another intelligent individual to me.

WITH REGARDS TO THE OP:

I don't know many individuals who still vilify Germany or Germans in the present day, this includes WWII vets. There is a distinction that you, among others, need to make between Germany and Nazi Germany. Just like there is a distinction to be made between Russia and the Soviet Union.
edit on 31-7-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ateuprto

I have to address your ignorant post. Alas, I did try to ignore it.
Nazi Germany is far from the worst evil that has befallen mankind, just perhaps the most vilified in the west. Hitler did not kill all of those people, not even a fraction. The response to Hitler was more insane than Hitler, I mean read some history not wrapped up in the American flag. We destroyed cities that didn't have to be destroyed killing hundreds of thousands. The lesson should be that war is a racket.
World leaders are doing much worse today. The empire is relentlessly crushing humanity in the name of the war on terror. Expanding the power of giant corporations that lie to you, steal your earnings, and brainwash you. Of course, you don't want to believe it. Who does?
Those that are truly responsible for WWII are still here today...messing with your mind, teaching your children, running drugs into your neighborhood, crushing real innovation like cancer cures among many other things.
If you refuse to believe that, you will never learn the truth. Dig for it, and you will find it. But, coming here and calling people idiots because they don't have an ABC news mentality and buy the party line just tells me you are a victim of propaganda.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

I'm from England

So for ever lol

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Germany as a nation has long since indemnified itself and its beautiful people. A nation broken and rebuilt by many of its European friends after World War II. One must consider that the Name is tarnished and always will be, the same way in which British people look at American people as somewhat shallow and dimwitted.

Hitler turned a nation on its knees into a working, fighting machine in a matter of years and those who read the history and study how and what he did must admire what he has achieved even if it was for the wrong reasons.

After the War a re-branding of the nation would have been wise, but hindsight is such a wonderful thing.

Just as Britain should be vilified for what they did in Africa and around the world years before World War II and afterwards it is retrospective vilification, and not a true representation of the people who reside there now.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AshOli

Your post made me laugh out loud.
Good for you, I needed it!
dimwitted and shallow. That is classic

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

Since you obviously know so much about WWII there's not much that I can say that will change your point of view. Just know that the false little bubble of alternate "truth" you have built up surrounding the events of WWII are not based in reality.

Thinking you know more than an individual because they use reputable and peer-reviewed information does not make you intelligent. I'm all for outside the box thinking, but people like you would rather generalize all the problems besetting humanity and blame them all on one source. It's simplified logic that you and your camp uses that is marked in stupidity. Just because information comes from "mainstream" history does not make it false from the get-go.

How about you get out of the house and experience the world a bit, study some actual history then come back and we can discuss this. You sound bit like I did when I discovered the "conspiracy" side of things, back in the 80's when I was 13.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CryHavoc

cryhavok!
i might go see it now! i saw pearl harbor in the movies, and i realized right away, this is gross, because REAL people died. brave americans and brave japanese were all duped into fighting a war for the international bankers.

BUT jack kirby AND stan lee, both racist ethnocentrists, created the character because their religious right was telling them americans had to die for xionism. im not too sure i can sit thru the movie in the theaters. i can just find it for free in a few months. ha!

i will watch it free, for the action and adventure of it. but i guess i would be considered anti-something, because when i see a war film, i feel bad for EVERYONE who dies. i feel bad for the brave americans, i feel bad for the english, the russians, the germans, the japanese, the moslams, the italians, the NATIVE AMERICANS, etc. no one should die for profit or schemes. and that is why i avoid most war movies these days.

but i did not know it was completely made up. but if they start preaching about how bad it was for the chozen, im out. 30 million russians, 20 million chinese, and you NEVER hear anything about them, because only the mythical 6mil were deemed 'important' enough to remember.
edit on 31-7-2011 by dantanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

no hating here. the international bankers were guilty of killing their own people for PROFIT.
but millions more russians and chinese were killed, and you never hear about it in the xionist controlled media. and in the xionist controlled educational system, by second grade i was learning about the mythical 'horrors' of a FAKE war.

it is shocking, no doubt, to learn everything they brainwashed us in school and on tv, is fake. but you cannot have it both ways. if you realize the media, govt, politicians, billdabergers, bankers, etc lie to us in 2011, then they have been lying to us all along.

the entire story of w2 is full of bullsh!t and made up stories, to propagandize their plans for a one world govt. Albert Pyke demanded three world wars to bring about their fascist govt, and that is exactly what they are doing.

how did albert pyke in 1880 know that the 'moslams' would be the bad guys in 2001??? why was he writing about that?

how did everything in the protokols of xion come into existence, even tho the rottschild run media of the day damned it as a hoax?

you are a fool if you believe it, just because you might be of a certain religion. i hate to tell it to you, but if you live in the usa, the evils of internationalism affects you, regardless of religion.

YES the xionists have all the 6 figure jobs, they get 60% of the jobs in media, news, entertainment, etc. BUT they, along with the rest of us goyam, have to still eat the utterly disgusting monzanto poisoned kool aid with built in herbicide and extra spicy high fructose corn syrup.

if ANYONE is watching Larry David this season, you can see blatant racism right on tv, and everyone is 'having a laugh' as larry fires someone for NOT being chozen.

now imagine, if there was an irishman on tv, comedian, (a near impossibility btw! ) imagine if this irishman made an episode where he fires someone for being chozen. it would make every xionist rag around the world, and the guy would be painted an anti-whatever you want to call him, for no reason other than he wanted to have a big laugh.

YET, larry david can do it. why? because he is chozen. and the fool does not realize by forcing his religious beliefs upon the PEOPLES of the world, he is just following some religious freaks' goal of fascism.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

You'll find that the users here don't care too much for personal attacks. If you disagree with me or others on this board then by all means tell us why without calling us idiots who are trying to look smart.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Ignorance is not a bad thing. It is only bad if you choose to remain ignorant. Everyone is, in fact, ignorant about something. in fact, we are ALL ignorant about a whole lot of things, and no one knows everything.
History is one of those facets of our reality that are largely controlled by others, but yet, within our capacity to learn. In other words, we don't have to accept being programmed with a reality called "acceptable interpretation of past events", but it can be easy to accept this programming. Especially when this false story of the past is repeated countless times...why do you suppose that happens? The endless "holocaust" stories told from every imaginable perspective?
In fact, if I don't say..."YES, THE HOLOCAUST HAPPENED, JEWS WERE PERSECUTED....", then, I am going to be viewed as an anti-semite, Jew hater, blah blah blah. Mind control tactics, I won't have any part of.

Fact is, there is a reason that people do what they do, and the German people are guilty of the same things we are guilty of. Letting # happen, in OUR names, that we don't agree with.
Maturity is recognizing that you CAN BE MANIPULATED if you are not diligent. but if you are aware of this human fault, it means you are way ahead of the rest of the pack.

Just be nice and I will try to be.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
While there has been some thoughtful and earnest replies, perhaps and I say this humbly...just maybe the majority have missed the point.
To have a fair world ...all must be protected and shielded from racism.
Its simple.
Or else race and vilification laws are just weapons.
All of humanity must be covered by multicultural tolerance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join