It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cycles of Biblical Revelation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
When Jesus stated in Matthew 24 that the signs of the end times would be like birth pains, He was referring to our day and age. Most of us realize this. What we may not realize is that the Bible will repeat itself as a foreshadowing cycle of events. The video below demonstrates this. As Christ is put up to his hour of afflictions, so will the believers in this day and age be put to the same affliction. As the hour draws near, the rock (Peter and the church) will be rolled away. The birth pains will be symptoms of rebirth for the world. The Exodus is a foreshadowing of believers exit from the slavery of the material world. The world system will be destroyed and believers will enter the promised land. Do not fear. Have faith. It has all been part of the plan since the beginning. Trust God and have faith in Christ.

edit on 30-7-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Dear SuperiorEd,

I am really thinking hard about what you wrote. I mean I get it and I think I agree, I just have to let it rumble around in my mind. I believe this is birth pangs at best, as you said. I like what you said about the removal of the church and the stone, pretty nifty observation. I just need some time to think about what you said. I hope you are well and good OP.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Peter denied Christ, just as the Catholic church has done throughout history. Jesus told Peter, "Get behind me Satan." To me, this represents the Roman influences of materialism in the church. The reformation was the rebirth of the church. When Luther nailed his 95 Thesis on the doors of the church, the printing press was being used by the church to print forgiveness of sins for money. This drove the reformation to America for freedom, along with the English Bible printed on the new presses. This led to the literacy, the industrial revolution and then the tech revolution. All eyes will see.

When Jesus compared Baptism to birth and rebirth, He was saying, "You must be born again." In other words, it was not an option. All eyes are here today to witness the foreshadowing of these events. Jesus is the first Adam and the last Adam. Not only have we been born again, so has Adam. We are all in the wilderness traveling together. The veil of the temple is what keeps us from remembering. The veil was torn 2000 years ago. This generation will live to see the veil removed. The temple is the body of man.

1 Corinthians 15:45
So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being” ; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.
1 Corinthians 15:44-46 (in Context) 1 Corinthians 15 (Whole Chapter)

Originally posted by AQuestion

Dear SuperiorEd,

I am really thinking hard about what you wrote. I mean I get it and I think I agree, I just have to let it rumble around in my mind. I believe this is birth pangs at best, as you said. I like what you said about the removal of the church and the stone, pretty nifty observation. I just need some time to think about what you said. I hope you are well and good OP.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
You wrote:

["Most of us realize this."]

I would like to have "most of us" more precisely defined. It appears rather vague, possibly even incorrect, as it stands now.

Quote: ["What we may not realize is that the Bible will repeat itself as a foreshadowing cycle of events."]

I can only agree, that the bible and its interpretations are repeating themselves. There have been regularly repeated end-time prophecies made the last two thousand years. Are you saying, that THIS one finally is going to be bull's eye, or is it in the hope, that chance eventually will bring around any claim, constantly repeated.

Quote: ["The birth pains will be symptoms of rebirth for the world."]

Northern mythology says something very similar. "Heil Oden" then, maybe.....No, maybe????? Then why 'no'?

Quote: ["The Exodus is a foreshadowing of believers exit from the slavery of the material world."]

To my knowledge, nothing in egalitarian, secular, liberal democracy is actually enforcing them to stay in the material world. The amish (a group I have respect for) seem to be doing well.

Quote: ["The world system will be destroyed and believers will enter the promised land."]

'Destroyed'? The implied violence is only a scratch deep from the 'lovingness' of some christians.

Quote: ["Trust God and have faith in Christ."]

Personally I wouldn't make so farreaching decissions without SOME real evidence. And should I be in need of a 'GOD-god' (the flying spaghetti monster is for me a momentary answer), I would choose Brahma.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Since this is a post in the religion section, "Most of us" is a comment to those who have an interest in religion. I have made the observation that Atheists also have a high degree of scriptural awareness as well. Most of us refers to the majority of those who read scripture, believers or otherwise.

I would say the Atheist has a greater interest in Matthew 24 since the prophecies will have a larger impact on them. For the believer, blind faith is sufficient. I am in the middle ground here and need to have my heart and mind in agreement. This is easily accomplished since I have no bias against God or science and never have. I simply give Him the benefit of the doubt and continue to study without presumption. So far, the evidence is an avalanche toward the Creator from the Bible. Most of us here will know the significance of what I am saying.

Originally posted by bogomil
You wrote:

["Most of us realize this."]

I would like to have "most of us" more precisely defined. It appears rather vague, possibly even incorrect, as it stands now.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil
You wrote:

I can only agree, that the bible and its interpretations are repeating themselves. There have been regularly repeated end-time prophecies made the last two thousand years. Are you saying, that THIS one finally is going to be bull's eye, or is it in the hope, that chance eventually will bring around any claim, constantly repeated.

God is long-suffering. Sentience and artificial consciousness requires freedom and patient training. Overall, the story of the Bible is the cycle of creation, law, development, death and resurrection (rebirth). You already know this truth because you find it necessary to follow me in every thread. Your bias is against God, not me. If you do not allow the flaming sword to do its work, the consuming fire cannot remove what blinds you from the truth. The seeds have fallen on your soil. What type of soil are you?

All you need to know about why the Bible is accurate can be found by simply studying the ancient Hebrew lexicon. Start here. LINK

After finishing with this, go to the left menu on the Ancient Hebrew page and watch all their videos. Otherwise, I would be rehashing old territory here. Watch this video series of the Gospel of John.

edit on 31-7-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

You wrote:

["You already know this truth because you find it necessary to follow me in every thread."]

Now don't get any ideas about your way of presenting things, the impact your 'message' has on me or what of your special-type conclusions you can draw from it. I'm on a lot of threads.

But these two latest posts here are more accessible and less invasive than formerly, and I can only hope, that this is a lasting change.

Quote: ["Your bias is against God, not me."]

Well, it IS actually against you, or rather what you stand for. I'm not that interested in 'god' or 'gods' except as abstract concepts; my interest lies in how that influences mankind socially; the metaphysical part is just that.....metaphysical....for me, in my way.

Quote: ["If you do not allow the flaming sword to do its work,"]

Which you very well know by now, that I wont. I won't even put my finger over a burning candle; probably I lack the proper masochistic urge.

Quote: ["the consuming fire cannot remove what blinds you from the truth."]

I know better ways.

Quote: ["The seeds have fallen on your soil. What type of soil are you?"]

Grumpy. Your kind of seeds don't grow on that, they need gullibility, and a lot of blood-sacrifice-thingies.

Quote: [" All you need to know about why the Bible is accurate can be found by simply studying the ancient Hebrew lexicon."]

I would rather finish building my new house, before it's winter.

Quote: ["Otherwise, I would be rehashing old territory here."]

You HAVE learned. But your memory is terrible, because.....

Quote: ["Watch this video series of the Gospel of John."]

I have already told you about 5 times, that I don't have technology to look at net-videos, and that I don't want to in any case. But no worries, my memory isn't to good either. It gets like that with age.

edit on 31-7-2011 by bogomil because: spelling

top topics

join