It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August - October 2011: The Beginning of our rebirth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by neversommer
reply to post by Gexi1992

Look I appreciate your comment to me Gexi.
Yes I did suffer from a lot of pain..and I still do now as well.

I tried to contact the aliens many many times...they never responded or took me away without me noticing?

I believe in Aliens so much that I am being called crazy by my family

If you can help me..help me..or let them help me.

I try to live my life to its fullest but I am not happy at all..I am suffering from being lonely since 2 years of being single and can't find the right girl for me...and I am 28 years of age..what if this all is true and they come to take us with them, without me being with a girl of my life?

I fly remote controlled aircrafts but suffer from a thing that no doctor can tell me and help me...when I get nervous my body starts shaking..when I fly my planes and I get nervous my body starts shaking..my hands shaking..can't bring this under control so therefor I cant really enjoy my hobby I love so much.
Now I am suffering from an Arm Pain on my left shoulder and I am having on my right wrist a ganglion that now started to grow and indulged me with a lot of serious pain since yesterday..today it is now even worse and I am having serious trouble writting anything right now..
I can't probably shift the gears with my fleet car from work..can't probably hold anything..can't really enjoy my hobby and being lonely crushes me down to almost nobody.

Plus I am having the fear of things I can't really conquer.

Why they can't help me on this? Why nobody can?

To more I ask for help..the more I get ignored.
Do they actually hear me when I ask them for contact?

What they help me with my problems ?

Sorry but I am just a bit lost right now

NeverSommer.
first of all ,it doesnt matter what anyone else thinks or says about your belief in aliens,they are afraid to face the truth,so they hide behind a wall of denial and ridicule. i have believed in them ever since i became aware of their existence by reading my first ufo book when i was twelve.dont think about your negative physical symptoms so much and they wont seem so severe,worrying about them brings them to the surface...i have seen ghosts,heard demons growl and scream in a cemetary and succubus whisper my name and i have seen flying saucers hoovering overhead at night and some of these experiences were witnessed by other people,these beings are beyond my control,but i dont live in fear of any of them and thats how i know i am spiritually stronger than they are. the negative entities, they can scare me but they cant hurt me.and the positive entities, i welcome them and accept that they are beyond my understanding...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

what if this all is true and they come to take us with them, without me being with a girl of my life?

And on those space ships, might there be some scared and lonely 28 year old girl?

Imagine the possibilities. "Say, what's a nice girl like you doing in a cargo hold like this?",
or "Revenge of the Nerds baybee!! All those years of reading UFO websites means I have finally Hit The Jack-o-pot!"

It could be worse; suppose I too got Taken. And my wife wasn't, or we weren't on the same ship or planet.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gexi1992
Have you studied Quantum Physics? I have quite alot of evidence to backup my own beliefs. I was atheist until I was 16 years old, even then I knew of the illuminati. But I cannot deny the truth, science proved to me that God exists and that there is so much than this fearful reality we are manifesting.

I have indeed studied quantum physics, as I am a PhD physicist. Quantum mechanics says nothing about God, no more than a train schedule says.

If you want to know the formula to add orbital and spin angular momentum correctly it can help. If you're looking for the last express train, read the schedule.

edit on 24-8-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
god and satan are the creations of organized religions in order to create a state of fear and control among the masses,so our rebirth has nothing to do with either of these two imaginary beings...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
October is the not a time of rebirth. It's the time of death of sleep just look at the tree's. Spring is the time of rebirth. Any that's all

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
all is illusion...nothing is as it appears...perception is not reality and heres a quote from einstein >>> " the apparent seperation between past,present and future is an illusion"...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by donniedeath
October is the not a time of rebirth. It's the time of death of sleep just look at the tree's. Spring is the time of rebirth. Any that's all

October 31 is Samhain; All Hallows Day. Or to use the hijacked Christian term - All Saints Eve.
Samhain the journey of the Godess into the underworld, a time when the veil is thinnest between the world of the living and the other-world.
The Christians call the following day All Saints Day. But it's real name is All Hallows Day.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Stock markets fall, Hurricane Irene...

I truly hope an extra dimensional being saves me from this god forsaken earth; out of the power of the government that have lied to me ever since i was put onto this planet. We are not 'FREE", no matter how much American wants something, its all up to the illuminati to have the final say.

P.S- STOP NUCLEAR POWER OR THE HUMAN RACE COULD PERISH
- Invest in solar and wind power. telephone poles and telephone wires should be a thing of the past. There is no excuse why individuals cannot produce their own means of energy.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunnaki2
Stock markets fall, Hurricane Irene...

I truly hope an extra dimensional being saves me from this god forsaken earth; out of the power of the government that have lied to me ever since i was put onto this planet. We are not 'FREE", no matter how much American wants something, its all up to the illuminati to have the final say.

P.S- STOP NUCLEAR POWER OR THE HUMAN RACE COULD PERISH
- Invest in solar and wind power. telephone poles and telephone wires should be a thing of the past. There is no excuse why individuals cannot produce their own means of energy.
the best slave is the one who thinks hes free...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stargate2012
Have you read my forum related to my time code?

October 21st, 2011 plus 1260 days = April 4th, 2015 (Blood Red Moon Passover)

I am fairly confident I have cracked the code.
I must say, what you is happening but anyone can predict it in these times. So we are all doomed, ive heard this many times over many decades. HELP IM AfRAiD BIG DEAL, ill still be here in 20 years saying the thing. I smell b**ls**t. Peace

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

great post s&f. can relate to this quite well. can feel something approaching. all will be well. its all under control. no one can fall out of the universe.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
the world ends everytime someone dies...

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I've been feeling the same way lately...I've kind of come to this point where I'm honestly waiting for it since it just is increasingly getting worst. I almost wish we would bottom out sooner than later, so we can start coming back up again

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 11ADRi11

Exactly, i think change is needed, really soon, or it will just keep getting worse and worse.
But only time is the key to the question, of what will happen.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

best quote iv'e seen all day.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
You're 19 years old,right?
Don't take this on the wrong way,but you are still a young man.

There is a lot more researching for you before you can make a statement like this.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I'm not spiritually ready...but boy, am I temporally ready!

Bring it on!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by juveous

Originally posted by blocula

best quote iv'e seen all day.
thanx for your comment, i thought of that phrase myself ,i didnt read it anywhere..." the world ends everytime someone dies,the world is born again everytime a baby cries" that would make a nice mellow song,i have written and saved hundreds of poems, too bad i cant find a rock band that could use some original material...anyways,all through history theres always been the threat of dooms day,any thing could happen. theres always someone predicting the end of the world. unfortunately i get the impression that religions would like something terrible to happen, just so they can say "see,we told you so"
edit on 30-8-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

You just explained the endtime deception the Bible speaks of. The people ascending to space ships as you put it will be the ones that are Raptured by Jesus Christ and taken to heaven during the 7 year tribulation. Don't believe this everyone. They are planning an endtime deception with project bluebeam to bring in their one world government and antichrist. It involves a fake alien invasion and fake second coming of christ. There are really bad things coming, don't believe their lies, read the book of Revelation. Only Jesus Christ can save you. If you would like to know how to be saved... www.creationtips.com...
edit on 5-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

So far, nothing like you said although the financial world is experiencing more hiccups.

Were the majority of stars and flags gained because the OP claimed the age old BS that there was more to 9/11 than the official and factual story?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join