It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August - October 2011: The Beginning of our rebirth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gexi1992
But my 'proof' has come from meditation and terrifying experiences with drugs.

So because you had a bad trip we're supposed to take your predictions seriously?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
do not believe him! believe and feel yourself for once in your life... then your prediction will become true.. and you will see the light wooo... don't you get it? stop reading... go meditate ... feel urself can you now?

reply to post by Ginga

edit on 31-7-2011 by Blinded because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The shift is upon us now. I appreciate the OP's download.
I am in love with this song as of late;

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Dam, from the threads on ATS, October sounds like it's gonna suck, didn't Dark Knight and ET_MAN both say the SHTF in Oct. 2011 years ago? Hope it's not true, but what ever happens happens.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

I think he meant truth more subjectively then objectively, for when I read that reply I felt as though it were written by myself... Not one thing in there that doesn't mirror my own life experiences, except turn the bad trip to a good one.

Nothing like looking within while having a psychedelic experience.

link   

Originally posted by Blinded
do not believe him! believe and feel yourself for once in your life... then your prediction will become true.. and you will see the light wooo... don't you get it? stop reading... go meditate ... feel urself can you now?

reply to post by Ginga

edit on 31-7-2011 by Blinded because: (no reason given)

I may have been feeling myself a bit too much, perhaps that's why I can't feel the light.

link   

Originally posted by King_John
Dam, from the threads on ATS, October sounds like it's gonna suck, didn't Dark Knight and ET_MAN both say the SHTF in Oct. 2011 years ago? Hope it's not true, but what ever happens happens.

Go here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Everyone should take a look at these threads:

1. The Dark Knight Prophecy (Started in 06...guy predicts the Norway spiral to show his legitimacy on what will happen in Oct)

2. Hidden Hand Q&A. (Apparent Illuminati insider give some very strange and detailed info about why things are the way they are and what is to come.)

3. Universal Light explains. This user explains some things found in meditation.

4. Universal Light followup.

5. ET man. (A spirit from the stars tells about what is to come OCT 2011)

6. RA Channeling (A group soul entity tells of the coming changes)

7. More info (what the future may hold)

I don't know what is going to happen, but change is in the air. It smells good. Let us hope that goodness finds a way.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Gexi1992

Cool beans, but being born in that year would mean you're most likely Indigo, if you go by what they say about Indigos. Just checking though

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric

1. The Dark Knight Prophecy (Started in 06...guy predicts the Norway spiral to show his legitimacy on what will happen in Oct)

2. Hidden Hand Q&A. (Apparent Illuminati insider give some very strange and detailed info about why things are the way they are and what is to come.)

3. Universal Light explains. This user explains some things found in meditation.

4. Universal Light followup.

5. ET man. (A spirit from the stars tells about what is to come OCT 2011)

6. RA Channeling (A group soul entity tells of the coming changes)

7. More info (what the future may hold)

I don't know what is going to happen, but change is in the air. It smells good. Let us hope that goodness finds a way.

And of course you have Carl Calleman's Mayan Calendar end date being Oct. 28th, 2011

And of course you have Harold Camping's Bible end date being Oct. 21st, 2011

Then you have mine, which is October 21st, 2011 plus (1260 days tribulation) = April 4th, 2015 (Blood Red Moon Passover)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Is this a revision of that Galactic Federation of Light b.s. from a few years ago? I think so.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
"So because you had a bad trip we're supposed to take your predictions seriously?"

I have experienced the true definition of the word 'fear'. I have watched my body from above, felt through many objects and my truth is my own. I have stated that I don't expect you to believe me at this time, but in the future.

King_John don't fear the events, embrace them. Child-birth is extremely painful and beautiful, will you only see the pain or will you see the beauty as-well?

So was the OP going into the blue beam? Was that the ascension option? To be zapped by aliens?

No matter how you ascend and where you ascend to, we will all experience extacy during the ascension. I plan on being "beamed up" and living on the mother-ship for many years and then returning to earth. The selfish, egotistic souls will die, experiencing alot of fear before hand. Then they will be placed on another planet to begin their evolution process again, another cycle.

Have you forgiven Lucifer?

Lucifer has been destroyed, I have forgiven him and his illuminati. There is nothing more in existence that I pity more than Lucifer and his followers.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
oh of the best laid plans of mice and men!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Lastly, scout crafts will shift from the 5th dimension to the 3rd. They will offer to abduct any humans that have the freewill to not fear them and are not of negative density. If you are too negative, your body will be destroyed when they beam you onto their crafts. I'm under the understand that they will land and offer the option of taking the stairs if people are willing to go with them but are negative in density and energy.

I have almost the same opinion as yours, except for the belief above. To you, it may have something to do with negative/positive density. To me, it will be a massive false rapture. There is another screen behind what you have come to understand.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Dude, looks like a major earthquake middle October. San Francisco could very well be the location. Hope to God I am wrong but things are clearly lining up in multiple directions.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I have almost the same opinion as yours, except for the belief above. To you, it may have something to do with negative/positive density. To me, it will be a massive false rapture. There is another screen behind what you have come to understand.

You believe that the illuminati is still in control and is planning a mass false-flag UFO invasion on earth to cause mass globalization and lastly genocide the earth, so they can control the few that survive?

This was their plan and has been stopped. I wasted a-lot of my time looking for a conspiracy ABOVE the conspiracy, it does not exist. But your truth is your own and I hope that when the events unfold you will not have any fear and if you choose to stay on earth, you will most-likely die, but this should not be feared but embraced.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I like your perception on negativity. "An eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind". Well said.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric

You forgot got cite the thousands of other threads from forums/internet groups which are basically the same nonsense around since ca. 1991.

Ascension to the 5th dimension? YAWN! Heard that already in 1992
Niburu, Project X, Zeta Talk, Comet coming and "CHANGES GOING ON RIGHT NOW"...yawn!

There is as much "change in the air" as was in the 90s when Hale Bopp was coming, or whatever random chaneller "predicted" 10 or 20 years ago once they spotted "something" in the sky, predicting the "Ascension of the Planet into the 5th dimension VERY SOON due to the EVIDENT global changes we see right now".

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Gexi1992

Nice sentiments but just your subjective experience which is not an outside experience because you have no objective evidence to back up your wild claims.

You people will be so let down after 2011 passes then 2012 passes and your lives are still the same old!

Get real. Believe things that have some basis in reality atleast.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

"So because you had a bad trip we're supposed to take your predictions seriously?"

I have experienced the true definition of the word 'fear'. I have watched my body from above, felt through many objects and my truth is my own. I have stated that I don't expect you to believe me at this time, but in the future.

King_John don't fear the events, embrace them. Child-birth is extremely painful and beautiful, will you only see the pain or will you see the beauty as-well?

So was the OP going into the blue beam? Was that the ascension option? To be zapped by aliens?

No matter how you ascend and where you ascend to, we will all experience extacy during the ascension. I plan on being "beamed up" and living on the mother-ship for many years and then returning to earth. The selfish, egotistic souls will die, experiencing alot of fear before hand. Then they will be placed on another planet to begin their evolution process again, another cycle.

Have you forgiven Lucifer?

Lucifer has been destroyed, I have forgiven him and his illuminati. There is nothing more in existence that I pity more than Lucifer and his followers.

You really are not quite all there are you! I knew it! Mothership, hahahahahaha!!!

See you on the mother ship old sport

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join