It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dismantling the Bush Empire of spying, war and Republican rule.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Dismantling the Bush Empire of spying, war and Republican rule.

We have atleast two from the Nixon White House. You know the one who resigned because of the Watergate Scandal.

en.wikipedia.org...

Nixon Administration

Rumsfeld resigned from Congress in 1969 — his fourth term — to serve in the Nixon administration as Director of the United States Office of Economic Opportunity, Assistant to the President; named Counselor to the President in December 1970, Director of the Economic Stabilization Program. Nixon gave him cabinet status in 1969.

In 1971 Nixon was recorded saying about Rumsfeld "at least Rummy is tough enough" and "He's a ruthless little bastard. You can be sure of that."

In February 1973, Rumsfeld left Washington to serve as U.S. Ambassador to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) in Brussels, Belgium. He served as the United States' Permanent Representative to the North Atlantic Council and the Defense Planning Committee, and the Nuclear Planning Group. In this capacity, he represented the United States in wide-ranging military and diplomatic matters.

en.wikipedia.org...

Cheney's political career began in 1969, as an intern for Congressman William A. Steiger during the Richard Nixon Administration. He then joined the staff of Donald Rumsfeld, who was then Director of the Office of Economic Opportunity from 1969–70.[15] He held several positions in the years that followed: White House Staff Assistant in 1971, Assistant Director of the Cost of Living Council from 1971–73, and Deputy Assistant to the president from 1974–1975. As deputy assistant, Cheney suggested several options in a memo to Rumsfeld, including use of the US Justice Department, that the Ford administration could use to limit damage from an article, published by The New York Times, in which investigative reporter Seymour Hersh reported that Navy submarines had tapped into Soviet undersea communications as part of a highly classified program.

en.wikipedia.org...

Roger Ailes’ Secret Nixon-Era Blueprint for Fox News

John Cook —Republican media strategist Roger Ailes launched Fox News Channel in 1996, ostensibly as a "fair and balanced" counterpoint to what he regarded as the liberal establishment media. But according to a remarkable document buried deep within the Richard Nixon Presidential Library, the intellectual forerunner for Fox News was a nakedly partisan 1970 plot by Ailes and other Nixon aides to circumvent the "prejudices of network news" and deliver "pro-administration" stories to heartland television viewers.

The memo—called, simply enough, "A Plan For Putting the GOP on TV News"— is included in a 318-page cache of documents detailing Ailes' work for both the Nixon and George H.W. Bush administrations that we obtained from the Nixon and Bush presidential libraries. Through his firms REA Productions and Ailes Communications, Inc., Ailes served as paid consultant to both presidents in the 1970s and 1990s, offering detailed and shrewd advice ranging from what ties to wear to how to keep the pressure up on Saddam Hussein in the run-up to the first Gulf War.

gawker.com...

Some quotes from that plan.

Today television news is watched more often than people read newspapers, than people listen to the radio, than people read or gather any other form of communication. The reason: People are lazy. With television you just sit—watch—listen. The thinking is done for you.

This is a plan that places news of importance to localities (Senators and representatives are newsmakers of importance to their localities) on local television news programs while it is still news. It avoids the censorship, the priorities, and the prejudices of network news selectors and disseminators.

Basically a very good idea. It should be expanded to include other members of the administration such as cabinet involved in activity with regional or local interest. Also could involve GOP governors when in DC. Who would purchase equipment and run operation—White House? RNC? Congressional caucus? Will get some flap about news management.

So now you fast forward to the Bush Jr White House. You get the two above from the Nixon White House along with a few others I did not bring up. Then 9-11 happens and they go into full swing. And they bring the Nixon Plans into high gear in the White House again. They make plans for strengthening the spy capibilities in the US government. So they pull the curtains on what there doing and say its for national security they can't let you know what there doing. Trust us we know whats best for you.

Bush brings you the USA PATRIOT Act (Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism Act of 2001).But then theres also a Scecret Patriot Act according to Sen. Ron Wyden. But the spying was outrageous that took place because of a little paper that was written up which gave authorization to do this spying. It was called National Security Letter. And this letter gave them permission to see anything they wanted and gagged you from saying they ever asked for it. And they did not need a reason or any permission from anybody to do this. Youve heard of the 007 permission to kill. Well this paper gave who ever held it 007 permission to spy.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.wired.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

But that not even close to what all is going on or has been done. Now they wanted to spy on all electronics. That would be you telephone, your cell phone, your computer and even your email. And to do this they needed the help of the big corporations who were the operators of all these electronic forms of communications. But these corporations were not setup to do all these things that Bush wanted them to do. They had no central hubs setup to do these things. Corporations were setup to be seperated and diverse or broken up into smaller entities in order to limit liabilities. Large crporations were taxed to high and held responsible for to many little things in there eyes. So Bush decided to protect the infrastructure and gave immunity to corporations for there involement with the governments PATRIOT Act. Corporations were given underground bunkers and control over key infrastructure hubs that were located in these bunkers in order for them to hack into all the communications in the US and around the world.

About an hour outside of New York City in Bedminster, N.J., AT&T's Global Network Operations Center monitors patterns of usage across AT&T's network of communications systems, including its wireless, IP and data networks. Each day, the center tracks and monitors about 10 petabytes of data being transmitted through AT&T's global network. The center's seamless video wall, which measures 12 feet by 250 feet, shows a comprehensive view of all AT&T's network traffic around the world.

www.nytimes.com...

And AT&T is just one. All of the large corporations that control elecrtronic communications are in on this deal. They have there own bunkers with command and control headquarters in them. I lust use AT&T as an example. And to show you how important these places are to the spy agencies. Take a look at some of there Disaster Recovery drills where they do hazmat response training exercises. Yes full hazmat suits. Do you think when a biological bomb goes off or a dirty bomb goes off they want to make sure you can call grandma and say your ok? I don't think so. This is for protecting the US infrastructure of our government. And don't forget this is a spying station for tapping into every thing and I thnk the government lines are probly tapped to. Nixon did that why would his staff not do it even if its 30 years later. The have a National Security Note or they know where to find one.

telsafe.org...

www.corp.att.com...

www.corp.att.com...

And im not even close to being done yet folks. Theres sill so much more and it seems to go on for ever. And I hate to say it. When im done with this series of events that I have pieced together for you. I have not showed you eveything there is to know about whats going on. But I did show you a single straw in a haystack of things that have been done by the Bush White House.

So now on to the little nugget that I mentioned above about why wouldn't he spy on our own government. Well information came out about that already. And of all places it came out of a war zone in Afghanistan. It was leaked by the magazine Rolling Stone. Seems the military was spying on our politicians in order to prepare psychological operation in order to win funding. They titled that story The Runaway General but I think its more The Runaway Military, Republican Party and Corporations.

www.rollingstone.com...

And sad thing is the guys who first told about these same issues are in jail or in court as I type this. Wikileaks and Bradley Manning. Im sure you already know who they are so I will not go into that to much. I will only show a connection to them and how they effect other parts of this story. Wikileaks and the large amout of leaks that they were able to get caused problems for all the different things that were going on. The leaks were coming from the Bush Empire of spying and war. But it seemed imposible to catch them. Until they caught Bradley Manning. ANd it seems that he did not shine light on Wikileaks and there sources for the large amount of innformation. They know it was not one source but many. So they pull the old CIA trick of sex crimes on Assange of Wikileaks.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.rawstory.com...

Now we move into the Fox News and there ties to the Republican Party. Yes no mater who you are you know Fox News is Republican based in all its views. I think the ties to Fox News grew very deep during the Iraq invasion when reporters from all news stations were placed with different soldiers. Seems there was a little mingling going on that allowed the military and the Bush White House to gain influential friends and weed through all the reporters to find ones who would be willing to be part of the Bush Empire of spying and war. These reporters played there part supporting the Bush line of what the public should be told. You have the stories from back then about Private Lynch being rescued from a hospital. And you had CPL Tillman's NFL star who died in ambush in Afghanistan. Both those stories were real people but what happened was made up and was nothing more than propaganda from the Bush White House.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

But I think that those stories being uncovered as propaganda and cover ups was the begining of Wikileaks. See I think the news stations or really the repoters at news stations started to tell the true stories of what was happening. And they needed a outlet that would protect them and there jobs.So Wikileaks was used to accomplish this. But the White House had a outlet that would stay true because the owner Rupert Murdoch. He was perfect because he was born to fill the role of the Republican News outlet that was planned in the Nixon White House. And this guy was global media mogul. He can push stories around the world and erase a story from around the world. In 2003 he began to buy up the news in the US. ANd in 2005 he bought Intermix Media Inc who owns My Space and other social networking websites.

en.wikipedia.org...

And now Murdoch has a real gem. My Space social networking site. MY SPaces rival Facebook is known to have been funded by the CIA through In-Q-Tel. In-Q-Tel also funds companies like Google.

www.iqt.org...

www.cia.gov...

real-agenda.com...

en.wikinews.org...

But I know your saying well this is just how the government works and allways has. They use all resources to gain information and its done by both parties its just a government thing. But thats where the problem is and it started in the Nixon White House with Watergate which was a Republican White House spying on the Democratic headquaters and they even broke into a building in order to get information. That was Republican based like the news outlets used by the Bush White House to control news. Bush has also used his Republican based ideas when picking corporations to do all the many things hes done. And this is tied to funding the Republican party to keep those corporations on top with all there contracts.

Now lets take a look at the emails he used to fire U.S. attorneys that were not Republican. Those famous firings that brought so much heat on him. They said the emails were unavailable for the investigation and were deleted. The emails were on a private server under GWB43.COM a Republican National Committee server. The same server that host the americans for prosperity blogs ran by the Koch Brothers. So he basicly used this site to hide information about him doing things that were wrong. Even the famous memos that legalised torture were discused using this hidden websie to avoid records. But the offical memos were written and given to the president to allow the torture in the end.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

And now lets discuss the Koch Brothers and there large sums of money and media blitz that seemed out of this world. The Tea Party, Americans for Prosperity and many other groups they funded when Bush left the White House. And I think a lot of this was tied to Fox News creating a lot of propaganda to go with it. Fake pictures, fake crowd numbers and so on. Also there was a secret tool being used that was created by our military and spy agencies. It was called Operation Earnest Voice (OEV). Military's 'sock puppet' software creates fake online identities to spread pro-American propaganda. But I think it was used to push pro Republican propaganda in its testing at the time of the elections. See it was still in R&D at that point. And was one of many things that were on autopilot when Bush left office. This software is what you seen used to create revolutions across the globe. They even gave them a name the Arab Spring. This software which came from a few companies but one that has been proven is Ntrepid. The software has been used by the US Coast Gaurd during the Gulf oil Spill to control stories. And Fox News was even part of it.

www.guardian.co.uk...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

mediamatters.org...

And so Obama is in the White House now and there is major divide between the parties im sure every body has noticed. And no matter what Obama does its wrong even if its something the Republicans wanted to do in the first place. And then you have the birther issue which would not and still will not go away. And you see the Ayn Rand philsophy being pushed by all Republicans with its birth from the Koch Brothers and Fox News. Objectionism or objectionist. Yes its like Scientology a religion based on a fictional story. And the Koch Brothers even run ALEC (American Legislative Exchange Council). ALEC which basicly invites Republicans in all states and offices to there retreats and charges corporations large amounts of money to come join. And at these retreats the corporations fill out bills that they want passed into law and gives it to the politicians to do so. One of the first bills George W. Bush signed into law as governor of Texas was from ALEC and the Koch Brothers.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...(Ayn_Rand)

www.thenation.com...

Now lets talk about Obama for a while. An I will try to shine some light I what ive seen that some might not have. I think it will begin to get interesting and make you think twice about the things going on in world today.

Now lets start with the Arab Spring that is taking place around the world and the many strange events that have happened and remeber what I said about things Bush had put on autopilot after he left that would take place while Obama was in the White House. You have one uprising that really stood out which was Egypt. And the people raided the Egyptian secret service offices that were on fire. The Us kind of just watched until the Egyptian secret service offices were raided. Then you had Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, Defense Secretary Robert Gates and White House national security adviser Tom Donilon all have meetings with Israeli Minister of Defense Ehud Barak and they all flew to Egypt. Now why is this so important. Well rememeber Bush and the torture he got passed. Well a lot of it happened in Egypt through President Hosni Mubarak. And the people of Egypt just raided it and all its files. That contained movies documents and pictures. Im sure the US did not want those Bush torture Documents out there. And even if Obama would want to fight torture and that would be perfect evidence against Bush. The security of the US could of been in harms way if they leaked. SO they had to do all they could to hide the secrets in Egypt. Wikileaks proved how secrets could hurt the US image. And Abu Ghraib torture in Iraq was bad. Egypt could of been worse.

english.aljazeera.net...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.thedailybeast.com...
www.facebook.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

So now we see how one president even if he does not like what the other president has done for the good of the country he must hide it from the world. Strange to think that could be possible but it is. And I know I mentioned Abu Ghraib but im sure you all know that story. Now lets move on to some thing else.

Now Libya I have posted a thread on this war. And I will talk about it a little to give some insight on a part of the Bush Empire. Now we all know about Bush and the war on terror which led to war in Iraq and Afghanistan. And it is in a few other countries also. Pakistan, Iran, Yemen and so on. Well this crazy war that Bush has pushed and brought the NATO countries along for the ride like France, UK, Australia and Canada seems that it will never end. The Bush White House basicly led these wars and the others followed. Well when Bush left and things were left on autopilot the Libyan war started. The US did some thing that had not been done in a long time. They said were not going to lead this war. This took place behind closed doors befor the first bombs were ever dropped. IN fact Secretary of Defense Robert Gates's met with France in February 8, 2010 and said France could take over NATO and lead them in the future. Thank Wikileaks for that information. Here I will Qoute a little.

In sum, French military objectives in Africa parallel the non-military aspects of Sarkozy's Africa policy in terms of strengthening African capabilities; reducing, if not ending, African dependence on France; promoting openness and transparency; abandoning colonial-era sentiments and "special" treatment; engaging the EU and other bodies into French-led programs; and identifying and exploiting shared interests and priorities. Ancillary benefits would include increased commitment to democratization, meritocracy, professionalism, and self-reliance.

Now the French have plans for Africa and it envoled identifying and exploiting shared interests and priorities. Sounds like some one had plans to make some money from war and nation build with others money. They did take over the oil in Libya and are still after there central bank. But the funding for nation building would most likely come from the IMF (International Monetary Fund). See when we did nation building in Iraq. All the money donated by the US and other countries went into the IMF and they decided where it went and who got paid. Guess who was in charge of the IMF. Dominique Strauss-Kahn a guy from France. So how does Obama take care of this foreseeable event where money will disappear into the pockets of war profiteers. I believe he had the CIA set the guy up for rape in New York City. And the rape charges were only dropped after he resigned and gave up the information that would help stop corruption in the IMF.

www.wikileaks.de...

www.wikileaks.de...

en.wikipedia.org...

Now then Obama has got infromation from DSK the former IMF boss. What is he going to do with it and what kind of information did he get? Well the IMF got hacked. So I would say hes got alot of information from DSK. The French Ministry of Finance got hacked. The Finance Department, the Treasury Board, and Defence Research and Development in Canada got hacked. Then South Korea's presidential office, the Foreign Ministry, the Defense Ministry, some financial institutions got hacked. And even the Australian government got hit and guess who told them it was happening the US Australia didn't know at all. But with all these big hacks going on and being blamed on Chinese intelligence agencies there was going to be a major war if this type of thing kept on.

gawker.com...

www.itpro.co.uk...

www.cbc.ca...

www.boston.com...

news.theage.com.au...

So now what happens. Anonymous shows up and the many off shoots of it. They prevent the world from pointing fingers at China and a major war is dodged. But who was hacking them all. I think it was the US probing for information. And I think Anonymous who started out and was allways a small group who did things for fun got jacked by the US. And since you need a fake group to take the fall you might as well take advantage of the situation and do some secondary mission that needs to be done like weed out hackers who might be on the US pay roll but is leaking information. And you can also honey pot some of these other foriegn hackers who could hack the US. Now the US hackers will mostly be private companies who work for Infragaurd and Homeland Security. They will be given a assignment to do testing on a website to see if theres any vulnerabilities that would allow a hacker to break in. But then theres the strange thing where DHS went and warned foriegn countries that they hacked there computers and this is how we did it and you can fix it like this. DHS did this with Infragard. Two of the countries known to have been hacked by the US. China and Libya. And I still don't understand how DHS and Infragard are operating on foriegn computers and infrastructure. I thought they were for the Homeland the US.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.isc2.org...

www.reuters.com...

www.unveillance.com...

www.infragard.net...

Now then I can show you where New York Infragard is involed with a company named Jaded security and a hacker named Boris who is from Israel and he got US citizenship in 2002. He was supposed to test state computers for problems. Well he found one in Floridas election website and leaked passwords by posting them on twitter. Well his boss popped up real quick on twitter. The Director of Operations at US PRIVATE SECTOR CYBER COMMAND.Some title right. Well the hacker was given a letter of ethics complaint. But the guy was just given a new fake screen name to use for hacking and new fake ip address. He later went on to hack another state. I guess proving the election could of been hacked would be important to Obama and the new White House. Seems the Republicans would have a harder time doing what they did in 2000. And I have some proof that the person who threw a pie at Ann Coulter in 2004 is a black hat hacker who helps run the irc chat rooms for Anonops. I guess they do do some things for the lulz. And how about the name they used "Al Pieda" as the group they did it for. Time for another qoute this is funny. For the Lulz of it.

Al Pieda is an international terrorist group consisting entirely of pastry chefs. The organization consists of clandestine cells known as "bakeries," which are believed to operate mostly within Estonia, Albania, and the less-interesting parts of Iowa but mostly in the Wigan area.

Al Pieda has claimed responsibility for several heinous crimes, including the assassination of Betty Crocker in 1996, the public humiliation of Britney Spears in 1999, the mild disdain heaped upon Tiger Woods in 2001, and the attack made on your local doctor in 1532. In September of that same year, they were suspected of making a sharp noise while the twin towers of the World Trade Center were baking in the oven, causing them to collapse. However, various audio recordings made during the incident have been deemed inconclusive by most international investigative agencies, several of which are composed entirely of squirrel meat.

Bakers associated with Al Pieda are one of the many suspects behind the Great Peruvian Biscuit Crisis of 2009, although no definitive link has been confirmed.

There has been much support for Al Pieda in the Wigan area. The wogeners or pie eaters as they are know for there affiliations with Al Pieda. The U.S.A has scedualed a war with Wigan right afer they have finished with Iran, North Korea and The South Sandwhich Islands.

Al Pieda's headquarters has never been located, despite a massive international effort costing billions of American tax dollars. It is thought to be somewhere in Brooklyn, but a recent atomic attack on the area failed to significantly curtail the groups' activities.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.thesmokinggun.com...

uncyclopedia.wikia.com...

Now then We see some things that seem to be done by the Obama White House involving hacking but it does not seem to make much since. Well then lets see where Obama traveled not to long ago. Obama adds Ireland to his itinerary for his trip to Europe. And he said hes part Irish? And he went and visited the Queen in England. He also went to France and Poland the he popped his head into the G8 meetings. Well we know from the whole Osama Bin Laden hit that Obama can keep a secret and work things in that would seem to be very big to the rest of us and not even let on anything is going on. He poked fun at Donald Trump on this very topic of being able to do some thing and not have to show boat about it. So what could he have been doing in Europe that would be so secert?

www.washingtontimes.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

articles.latimes.com...

Rupert Murdoch and 168-year-old News of the World news paper gets caught for spying. A to big to fail 168 year old news paper gone. But how could Obama have some thing to do with that. The UK busted him for it. Prime Minister David Cameron's Conservative-led government ignored it and he even hired the guy who was invovled to come work for him in the past after he was caught for spying. But some thing happened to change all of this.And I think that it was Obama and his trip to the EU.He basicly went in and said we need to stop the way things are going because the outcome is going to be dire. We are headed for a World War and we need to step back and rethink our approach to the world. I think he had some support from the EU because they see where things are headed would be all out war and collapsing of governments and there economies and it was not just other countries that would happen to but even there own. The agenda of these groups to push a agenda does not have there own countries best interest in mind just there groups interest.

I spoke of the hacking earlier and Anonymous and all there off shoots. And I know your saying that group is not government ran they are kids being kids and the government is busting them. Well theres another agenda that is taking place and will show up befor to much longer that will shock many people. And it will tie together Wikileaks, news organizations and even the spam king. And that is what the FBI are doing now. Collecting data on how hackers are performing there hacks. The tools and infrastructure used by them. See the behind the scenes infrastructure is what is being targeted by the FBI. Infrastructure such as what the spam king used for spamming computers arond the world. Servers, VPNs and TOR networks. Yes those are being targeted. The very setups that the news networks were allowed to use for protection of sources is being used by hackers and groups like Wikileaks and even for the illegal hacking done by the news networks themselves. Im not sure what will come of this it will be interesting to see what the approach will be to stop it. Most people know it as net censorship.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...(anonymity_network)

And I know your saying well why would the FBI wait or government agencies wait if they want to stop what these people are doing. Why not just shut it down now? well im sure youve heard of the cloud. The cloud is a network that puts everything on a single server and is linked to by every body who wants to see it. Theres only one file in the cloud but everybody sees that one file even though it is linked by billions of people. The push is the government can delet one file and its gone. They would not have to delet billions of copies all over the world. And guess who is pushing a lot of this cloud service. Those same people who are hacking computers now. Why would they want it? It is hard to trace who put something in the cloud. It is a way of posting something in one place and it goes world wide. And last but not least. If you can hack the cloud you have everything on the internet in one shot. The cloud can also be used to hide where you are or what your doing through software such as VPNs. So the cloud which keeps being pushed as the answer would cause a increase of the very thing its meant to stop. The people who are at the heart of whats been happening would be given a way to run a monopoly on exclusively doing it without competitors. Crazy right!

en.wikipedia.org...

www.hpcinthecloud.com...$13_9_million_in_growth_funding.html< br />
It has allways been proven that the true manipulators of the world are the ones who create problems that they control the answers to. That way the people will support them to fix the problem and give those manipulators even more control over them. The way to mannipulate people is not allways to make things a new fad or fun like the CIA database of social networking like Facebook and MySpace. And they do this in many ways that people don't notice that harms them even more and controls them and pushes them in directions they would not have gone on there own. Take US Chambers of Commerce. They are a US government agency right it says it right in thier name? No that is a Republican held company that pushes the Republican agenda. Groups that try to manipulate you don't just come out and say this is the Republican manipulation of commerce. So they use a name like US which sounds like a offical no politics included group who will not push propaganda.

www.uschamber.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

I know your saying when it comes to the internet it is not held by the US government and can't be controlled by the US. Well I would say look a little deeper into it if you believe that. The US has so much controll over the internet and even the millitary internet that during the invasion of Lybia when the US pulled out the governments still fighting protested because they were not able to properly communicate in the battle field. NATO was unable to communicate on the battlefield because the US runs SIPRnet and all other secret internets being used on the battlefield and being used by diplomats. The internet all together is controlled like this by the US. I know they have organizations that are supposed to be ran by world groups who choose certain peices that make up the internet but have you ever looked at who those people are. The top is allways controlled by US. DNS name servers ICANN are all ran by the US they just allow other contries to sit on a board and make suggestions. They say it makes it ran by the World but all controll is in the US. The servers the data the switch is all in the US. If you want to buy a domain name for your self. You can buy one over seas but the name is given and controlled by the US. The company you bought it from was just a storefront of the real people giving you the domain name.

www.icann.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.disa.org...

www.disa.org...

So when you look at what I have written above what I tell you next will begin to make since. When the internet begins to be taken over by a rouge government pushing a ideological agenda that is not good for the country as a whole. How do you fight it with out giving away more control to global government without losing your governments monopoly on control. You have to invent a covert way of weeding out the bad without letting out to many secrets or you will expose the monopoly that your government has. So thats how you have a president from two different parties covering up what the other has done illegally. National secrets are not allways legal spying techniques that you just don't want people to know the details of. Sometimes they are a crime that could of been pushable by death for treason. But for the good of your country they will not tell you because of the effect it would have on the country if the truth came out.

And now a sad part. The internet used as a hate speach instrument to push a agenda. The Norway attacks. Yes this guy has been tied to many groups in the US and UK and those groups get a lot of funding from Isreal. These are the hate groups which attack Islam. These groups that attack Islam and call them all terrorist and promote the war on terror have been going strong since 9/11. But should we take a look at them now that they are leading to attacks on our own governments? The right which has been pushing it would say no. The extremist groups would say no. The Murdoch news media would say no. But then again the Murdoch news groups have been the ones putting these people on national tv doing reports as terrorism experts. How about Walid Shoebat who hs n paid millions of dollas s a terrorism expert b the US government and Homeland Security not to count all the samll police and sheriff departments around the US. He came from Israel and claimed to be a reformed terrorist but Israel knew he was not but supported him because it was good propagnada for them. It helped them build support to fight their enemies. And this guy has been laudering money in a way that makes the trail disappear and can't be tracked to who money has gone to or who it came from. So who does that kind of thing and why has our government just ignored it? Because it pushes there cause or atleat the Republican one.

en.wikipedia.org...

And don't think thats the only example of Fox News supporting a agenda for Israel. Try Yuval Tal and Payoneer credit card company based in New York City. He was one of the Dubai Hit Squad who assinated a Hamas leader in Dubai. He was not arrested or even questioned. He just simply went back to Israel. His business and the ones his brother runs are still running even though they were used to fund the hit. Less then six months later Israel was using there diplomats to push for funding to help him create a new business the FiftyOne where he sales items from top of the line stores in New York all over the world. So seems he got a little bonus for job well done.

yuvaltal.tumblr.com...

eurocheddar.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.nypost.com...

But now back to the Norway guy and his hate speach internet groups he liked. Some of the names are Bat Ye'or, Robert Spencer,Pamela Gellar. They have all showd up on Murdochs news outlets as specialist on terrorism. They run websites like Jihadwatch and Atlas Shrugg which are right wing groups promoting hate muslim sites with pro isreal agenda.

en.wikipedia.org...'or

en.wikipedia.org...(author)

en.wikipedia.org...

www.jihadwatch.org...

atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

Now above I mention Atlas Shrugged. This is the Ayn Rand based cult the Republicans love so much. The Tea PArty is based on this group. But is it just a US thing. The politics of this does not cross borders im sure. They showed where it was a grass roots thing that started in the US. Well how about France. If you ask somebody what does France and the US have in common when it comes to politics you would not guess the Tea Party would you. But the Ryan plan which turned Wisconsin upside down and has caused a number of protest. Well Starkozy was doing the same thing in France. And even German chancellor Angela Merkel. Hows that for a grass roots thing.

Sarkozy blocked by EU allies
March 01, 2011
GERMANY and France faced a backlash from some of their key EU allies in their drive to establish a European competitiveness pact in return for measures to reinforce the euro-zone bailout fund.

At an EU summit in Brussels, President Sarkozy and German chancellor Angela Merkel proposed limits on business taxes, national debt and pension ages and a scrapping of
index-linked pay rises.

Britain, Belgium, Sweden, the Netherlands and Austria were joined by Poland and Romania in expressing opposition.

www.connexionfrance.com...

But what connection is there between Starkozy, Merkel and the US that would make these countries push for the same thing like that. The war on terror of coarse. They were both connected to Bush and the war on terror the Republican agenda of fighting musilms. The crusade so to speak. Now a video.

So how does Obama fight this? Seems he gets hit from every direction when he fights against the Bush and Republican agenda now that its already in place. Even when he does it not for a Democratic gain but for making the government neutral in its dealings. Ive noticed him do a lot that does not show up on the radar but is quietly done and kept secret. But if he wants to fix the mess and put us on a good direction I believe hes got a whole hell of a lot more to do. The Democrats seem to be out done by the simple fact that Republicans are world wide it seems in there agenda where the democrats are still at home in the US trying to figure out whats going on. Maybe he can give right, center and left there meanings again. But for now the Republicans have redefined it Tea Party Republican and every thing else is socialist, marxist, multiculterist ,communist and so on. But I guess thats where the Murdoch news empire of propaganda has given an edge that is unequaled. The bad thing is it probly would take an act of God just to return the world to the middle. But then again they call it the christian right.

Kelleigh Nelson seems to have noticed certain things and has started to open her eyes. Even though she say shes this."Kelleigh Nelson has been researching the Christian right and their connections to the left, the new age, and cults since 1975." I think shes only glanced and was confused and misdirected in some of her research she posted in a article "THE TEA PARTIES". I think she just came to realise what shes involed in. See hate is blinding and when used in politics its easy to get whipped up into a frenzy and think your a part of some thing big. But when you start to look at the facts and compare notes with the people around you. You start to realize you all just hated the same thing and no one in the group agrees what to do abouut it except hate it. But her research was good and she seemed to have some information in there that came from the very type of thing she was now mixed up with Hate groups. The article was about Grover Norquist. The problem is Replacing a hate group with a hate group from the other side is not the answer. The answer is trying to find out where the middle is and hope you can find the facts untarished so to speak.

www.newswithviews.com...

www.debbieschlussel.com...

I can't help but wonder if we will ever recover from the propaganda that seems to have gone crazy in recent years. It seems even when someone sees it and decides to get away from it they only go to the other side. But I guess the real answer would be to create some boring news station that just reports the facts. And I hope to maybe see some other Threads that will go into some detail and show us a detailed conspiracy and try and avoid the argueing of left right so on. Just put the information out and let the readers decide on there own. But make sure you back it up with some links for futher study. It helps the lazy find information. And information is power.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Send this in as your resume to MediaMatters

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Holy smokes, get some help, please.
It's not healthy worrying about the past because there is nothing that can be done about it.
Scraping the bottom of the barrel is not the way to go and blaming Bush has really gone out of style.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I stopped reading at;

And im not even close to being done yet folks.

Just kidding. It caught my eye while doing my preliminary "WTF how long is this crap?" scan.
edit on 7/30/2011 by Adyta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

I don't see it really as blaming Bush. I just see how Bush started the whole Nixon White House up after 9/11 and used the war on terror to create it. All was planned way befor Bush. Bush just started it up again. The heart of the issue would really be in the Republican agenda and those behind it. And I never got started on the left. I can do that to. But I gave history of what happened what is going on now and wondering where the future will lead us. I don't think destroying the right and replacing it with the left is the answer. I hoped to show that in the post. O think the middle needs to be found again because it surely got lost some where.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

Sorry about it being so long but there is a lot that really gets over looked all the time or just plain forgotten as yesterdays news. If you forget your past your bound to repeat it. And that holds true with the Nixon White house.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Ummm... Wow... I think you need to consider adding pagebreaks and page numbers to your posts.

On the subject though... The Bush administration had villans with history and a distinguished past record of achievement. They gave us the short end.

The Obama administration has almost no experience and those posts who weren't chosen to simply carry on with Bush's people are filled with people who, by and large, have no past records for much of anything relating to their duties. They gave us the short end.

Both administrations have run our Economy progressively deeper into an abyss.

Both administrations have started wars which had nothing to do with the direct defense of the United States and in fact, cannot themselves offer a clear and consistent explanation as to the reasoning and decision process.

Both administrations have ruled over progressively worse employment rates and both have become grand masters at taking the number and massaging it this way....tweaking it that way...to make it look all nice and....Oh well, at least it doesn't look catastrophic right? it's just sickening.

That list can go on MUCH further and I have in other posts on this subject. This Demo/Repub concept has divided our nation so completely we can't even agree on the most obvious of issues which have been a simple part of the fabric of our society. Say..The mere mention of God in public? That list goes on too.

Can we just stop with Bush did this, Obama did that and yaddah yaddah yaddah?! These men have merely been the public face of a system made up of 10's of thousands of mid-high level managers in government agencies everywhere. It's the WHOLE SYSTEM that has become corrupt. ONLY Blaming the idiot in the front is exactly how the "2 party" system divide works to serve them better than anything else. Next election, we'll elect a republican and then be SHOCKED...he's even worse than Obama and much further along than Bush.

edit on 30-7-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I hope people do take a second look at things that have happened. Just take for example the biggest FBI orperation in its history. 1000's of agents and resources were used from 30 of there 56 field offices. The investagtion ran from 2008 until 2010. That operation was in Puerto Rico. Mean while back at home you had the biggest heist in history taking place. First the bankers stole all the money from the banks. Then the politicians gave away all our money to the banks in the bail outs. Was there a sleight of hand going on? Did the Department of Justice and the FBI get a post in Siberia while criminal activity was taking place where they should have been?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

And even right now you have Homeland Security and Infragard hacking and probing computer networks in China and Lybia. While at home you have Anonymous hacking the US. Is that another sleight of hand?

www.cyber-defense.net...

feb17.info...

I just hope more people start put some of the bits and pieces together so a bigger picture can be made of whats going on in the world.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Yeah. Bush sucked.

Yeah, Obama sucks harder.

Next guy? Maybe worse. Maybe better.

You are in such deep denial of democratic bs as to be unimaginable. No, repub's arent stainless by a long shot either.

At least you still have the right to vent your spleen and not have a bullet put in your skull though. I dont agree with you but will defend your right to say it....even though its delusional.

edit on 31/7/11 by felonius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I'm rather stunned. What you are saying makes perfect sense and for some inexplicable reason, this is the first time I've ever thought about things that way. Since 2001, you have a very good point, virtually every law enforcement asset not tasked directly to counter-terrorism has been running right at their limits to cover everything else.

I suppose it's reasonable to think the people playing the BIG games in the world haven't failed to notice that any authority is by and large occupied elsewhere at the moment so white collar crime gets so much easier.

Like I said, I'm stunned... You may have just hit a central truth to what we are watching happen and have been watching since at least 2005 specifically. Definite star for that one!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I'm stunned too. First of all, thank you for taking so much time to work through this post. Regardless of my opinions, you have provided a lot of food for thought, and there are many connections you are weaving together that make perfect sense. The events as of late... leaving us shaking our heads in disbelief, knowing that some other forces must be at work, but to what end? I think you've laid out many fresh possibilities. I would like to think that perhaps the craziness is indeed less nefarious and more revolutionary. Perhaps those glasses are too rosy, but it still feels good to wear them for awhile.

I appreciate the breadth of information you have shared. I was already aware of all the stories, but you included bits and pieces that were new to me.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I thought Obama re-signed the Homeland defense bill, mostly in total...go figure.
He's looking out for us also.
Link
edit on 7/31/2011 by mugger because: (no reason given)

Found another one. for Bush the 2nd.

Barack Obama signed legislation Wednesday authorizing the Pentagon’s largest-ever budget, a gargantuan $680 billion, including $130 billion for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Obama signed a second bill funneling $44 billion into the Department of Homeland Security to strengthen what critics say are the apparatus of state repression within the US.
LINK
edit on 7/31/2011 by mugger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
They come and go.... You should work for Glenn Beck since he does the same thing with stringing people together.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
OP, you forgot to mention the Democratic majority in Congress, they helped a lot.
This is one tired subject.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I guess the government does not like the social media such as ATS investigating and making connections creating a big picture of what is going on. I know I have followed up with much yet, but I am working on a new post that will hopefully tie some events together in a new light and show how the war on terror is a run away machine that puts the military industrial complex to shame. Yes I don't think Bush is behind every thing. my thread here just shows how it seems to have started and I hope to show how its created a monster that needs to be put in check. I now will quote from a DARPA project prooposal.

Events of strategic as well as tactical importance to our Armed Forces are increasingly taking place in social media space. We must, therefore, be aware of these events as they are happening and be in a position to defend ourselves within that space against adverse outcomes. For example, in one case rumors about the location of a certain individual began to spread in social media space and calls for storming the rumored location reached a fever pitch. By chance, responsible authorities were monitoring the social media, detected the crisis
building, sent out effective messaging to dispel the rumors and averted a physical attack on the rumored location. This was one of the first incidents where a crisis was (1) formed (2) observed and understood in a timely fashion and (3) diffused by timely action, entirely within the social media space.

That is a 42 million dollar contract that has been posted looking for takers.

www.fbo.gov...

Solicitation Number:
DARPA-BAA-11-64 Notice Type:
Presolicitation Synopsis:
Added: Jul 14, 2011 2:48 pm
DARPA is soliciting innovative research proposals in the area of social media in strategic communication. Proposed research should investigate innovative approaches that enable revolutionary advances in science, devices, or systems. Specifically excluded is research that primarily results in evolutionary improvements to the existing state of practice. See the full DARPA-BAA-11-64 document attached.

Important Dates
Posting Date: see announcement at www.fbo.gov
Proposal Due Date
Initial Closing: August 30, 2011, 12:00 noon (ET)
Final Closing: October 11, 2011, 12:00 noon (ET)
Industry Day: Tuesday, August 2, 2011

www.fbo.gov...

So when someone begins to connect the dots and the government sees there getting to close they want private contractors to squash the rumors. So I ask people here at ATS dig deep and make some new threads that show what they don't want people to see. But make a lot of links in your threads so they can't say that what your posting is false or just rumors. They want to play squash the rumors give them facts they can not deny.
edit on 2-8-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
surly its more to do with the interpretation of the patriot act, can it not be repealed ?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DanaKatherineScully

I would say the Patriot Act is more or less just a waiver for things that are going on. Like the NSA letters used to gather infromation that does not need to be signed by a judge and your not allowed to even say any thing even to a attorney about them getting the information. Is the problem the NSA letters or the people who were printing them out a thousand at a time and using them for any thing they wanted? The FBI was found to have illegally used them thousands of times. And those showed up in a audit of 10% of the cases. So did they do 90,000 times in the portion not audited? The war on terror has a group behind it who use the war on terror as a cover to do what ever they want. But your evil traitor if you even question what they do. Thats pretty good propaganda to hide the corruption that they dont want you to know about. And even when it comes to spending cuts don't question the war on terror or your a traitor.

I want to find what there hiding and would like to see others start looking to. Crowd sourcing to find the truth would be the only way to get the details. But the crowd must be policed in order to prevent left right propaganda and to prevent it from being hijacked by others who would push there own agenda. So facts with links I believe will be important.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.rte.ie...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Excellent Post OP !

You're guaranteed to get quite a few member's panties in a bunch on this one !

Most members have not read the book "The Unofficial Autobiography of George HW Bush". by Webster Tarpley.
I highly recommend that you do ...

There are so many deaths associated with these scoundrels.... I will begin with the death of a couple of former CIA Directors.

First is the death of William Colby...

This former CIA director disappeared in an apparent boating accident, and a body was later discovered (minus the life jacket Colby's friends insisted he always wore while boating) and buried promptly. John DeCamp, a lawyer from Lincoln, Nebraska, and Colby's close friend and confidant, said Colby's death was not an accident. He stated that Colby was prepared to disclose that missing P.O.W.'s were working for a dope smuggling operation orchestrated by General Colin Powell, Pentagon official Richard Armitage, and George H. W. Bush.

Interesting because Ross Perot quit working for George HW Bush in locating POWs in post war Vietnam after learning this identical truth.

Next in the line of CIA Directors was .....

None other than William Casey ..

William Casey was CIA Director during the Reagan/Bush Administration. He died 2 days before he was to testify about his and others' involvement in the Iran/Contra scandal.

How's the old saying go ? That Dead Men tell no Lies !

I am not a big fan of violence. Especially violence against Women.

And In observance of Margie Schoedinger , RIP.

I am posting her tragic story who mysteriously died of a self inflicted gunshot wound after having filed a lawsuit against GW Bush for Sexual Assault.

Her papers legal papers charging GW Bush were filed and recorded in the County Civil Court of Fort Bend, County, Texas.

Unfortunately for her, she was suicided before the POTUS had any time to respond.

Margie Schoedinger dies as a result of a gunshot wound to the head Margie Schoedinger, the woman who allegedly filed a lawsuit against George W. Bush in December 2002, claiming that she had been raped, has died of a gunshot wound to the head, registered officially as "suicide". The allegations were serious: the law suit apparently filed against George W. Bush in the County Civil Court in Fort Bend County, Texas, on 2nd December 2002, claimed that George Bush, the former Governor or Texas and current President of the United States of America, had committed "individual sex crimes" against her and her husband. Margie Schoedinger further stated that after the claim, she had been harassed, that her bank account had been interfered with, that she had been threatened and beaten. She claimed 1 million USD in actual damages plus 49 million USD in punitive damages and emotional stress caused by the alleged incidents. Court documents filed on December 4th 2002 mention Bush, giving him 20 days to respond or appear in a court in Fort Bend. These papers were initialed by Fort Bend County Deputy Clerk, Becky Kasper. However, due to the ambiguous nature of the claims, which have never been substantiated, it is unclear whether the President of the USA was served with the suit. Whatever the case, Margie Schoedinger is dead. At 38 years of age, she died on Monday 22nd September 2003. The Harris Country Examiner's Office states "gunshot wound to the head" and "suicide".

How's the old saying go ? That Dead Men tell no Lies !

educationforum.ipbhost.com...
blatanttruth.org...

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

I will have to look up the killings you mentioned. Nothing surprises me when it comes to the things done and the spider web of ties that link the many people together.

Heres a aritcle about Murdoch of News Corp. Seems his daughters god father is the PM of the UK Tony Blair.

nymag.com...

The Murdochs sure do have a lot of famous friends. More than a year after reports surfaced about the family's trip to the River Jordan for the baptism of Rupert Murdoch and Wendi Deng's young daughters comes the news that the getaway had a secret guest: former British prime minister Tony Blair, who was named godfather to little Grace Murdoch, now 9 years old. And of course, the timing of the revelation couldn't be worse considering the British parliament is currently untangling the links between media and politics in News Corp.'s ongoing phone-hacking scandal. But how did Blair the Godfather go undetected for so long? Well, he was overshadowed by the other, younger A-listers.

www.independent.co.uk...

Then you have Andy Coulson who resigns from News Corp when the phone hacking scandal broke out in 2007. Who the went to work for the PM David Cameron as media adviser while still being paid by News Corp.

www.independent.co.uk...

The call from the Labour MP Tom Watson, who has played the lead role in uncovering the telephone-hacking scandal at Rupert Murdoch's former newspaper the News of the World, follows a BBC revelation about large payments to David Cameron's former spin doctor, Andy Coulson.

Mr Coulson resigned from the editorship of the News of the World early in 2007, after the newspaper's royal correspondent Clive Goodman and the private detective Glen Mulcaire were jailed for phone hacking.

It has now emerged that Mr Coulson received a pay-off of hundreds of thousands of pounds from Rupert Murdoch's company, News International. The BBC's Business Editor Robert Peston also disclosed last night that Coulson was still being paid large sums up to the end of 2007.

Mr Coulson was appointed Director of Communications for the Conservative Party in May 2007, and took up his post in July, implying that he was receiving large amounts from News International up to five months after he joined the staff of the Tory party.

Seems Murdoch has many connections to the propaganda and war on terror that goes from the leadership of the UK and the US. And all those dirty little tricks he does for the leadership of the US and UK he also seems to do for scoops for his tabloids and other publications. But when he gets busted and causes the closing of a news paper that is 168 years old. What does Murdoch and his son get? Bonuses.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Rupert Murdoch, the chairman and chief executive of News Corporation, received a $12.5m (£7.7m) cash bonus for the last financial year, while his total remuneration rose 47% to $33m, according to the company's annual statement to shareholders.

His son James Murdoch – who is deputy chief operating officer, with responsibility for News Corp's business in Europe and Asia – was awarded a $6m cash bonus as part of an $18m pay package – a 74% rise on his 2010 take-home pay.

So when to big to fail get saved with bail outs they get bonuses and even if the close they will still get bonuses? The world sure does work in mysterious ways.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Thank you so much for your excellent post. Yes the Republicans and Corporations are truly building an evil totalitarian police state that will eventually be seen as the next great evil empire after the Soviet Union.

new topics

top topics

join