It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Ways Food is Being Used as a Weapon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Hungry people will do anything for food, which means that those who have control over food can use it as leverage. In 1974, Henry Kissinger suggested using food as a weapon to induce targeted population reduction in a previously classified 200-page report, National Security Study Memorandum 200: Implications of Worldwide Population Growth for U.S. Security and Overseas Interests. The primary tactic to be applied is that food aid would be withheld from developing nations until they submitted to birth control policies:

There is also some established precedent for taking account of family planning performance in appraisal of assistance requirements by AID [U.S. Agency for International Development] and consultative groups. Since population growth is a major determinant of increases in food demand, allocation of scarce PL 480 resources should take account of what steps a country is taking in population control as well as food production. In these sensitive relations, however, it is important in style as well as substance to avoid the appearance of coercion.

Please see link for the full article - the 6 ways food is being used as a weapon.:
www.activistpost.com...

This article truly makes a lot of sense to me. IMO, we are being 'set up ' so to speak, and are also being used as guinea pigs with all of the poisoned additives being put into our food. What better way to control the people but with our food and water? It's all about the control and manipulation it seems and this makes me very angry how our food supply is being used against us ... as a weapon!

Thoughts anyone?

edit on 30-7-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Thoughts anyone?

Alex Jones is an idiot.

Besides that, I can't come up with anything.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Mr. Jones could possibly be an idiot .I do not know him . But what he speaks of this vid is truth imo! I'm not here to talk about a man but the topic of food as a weapon. .. ...
. If you were to research what he says, you might would change your tune and say he's a pretty smart cookie.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
it doesn't surprise me kissinger would and probably has used food as a weapon. there are literally millions of gallons of blood stained on that criminals soul.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Jones is not an idiot. His vids are based on others research and backed by many orther consp. theories. Even CNN has talked about these additives, but not as "harmful" as others say. The papers he shows on his Vid are other media and web sights . Look them up, or just go to your cabinet and read your food containers. Its been going on for years, and jones didn't "break" the news, he is just repeating it.
MSGs have been lamblasted since two years after the asian scientist invented it as a preserver.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I do not doubt anything about "them" poisoning us with food or medications. I hear the commercials all the time saying "call 1-800-bad drug"...

My question is, What do "they" eat? "They" meaning those and their companies that are poisoning "we/us" the population.

I have no idea who "they" are, but if I did ...I'd follow them to the nearest store to see what "they" buy!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by du Pelican Blanc
I do not doubt anything about "them" poisoning us with food or medications. I hear the commercials all the time saying "call 1-800-bad drug"...

My question is, What do "they" eat? "They" meaning those and their companies that are poisoning "we/us" the population.

I have no idea who "they" are, but if I did ...I'd follow them to the nearest store to see what "they" buy!

All organic and free range, most are vegetarian and a damn good lot of them are hunters. They eat only farm raised fish you know all the crap we can't afford. And they get real healthcare not prescription drugs.
They will only drink bottled water too.
edit on 30-7-2011 by ldyserenity because: to add

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
The "Three Day Rule"

Basically, when a population goes without food for three days, they say screw the system and go into anarchy mode.

This is how food is used as a weapon. Look at how the West tries to cut off and control food supplies going into North Korea, for instance. They hope that the North Koreans will starve so they will cause an uprising, in which the US and regional allies will march into Pyonyang on a "humanitarian mission".

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

most of what i saw on the video i have been seeing in media and online for many years. but kudos to you for sharing, because there are always others who may not be aware of the harsh realities of our world.

one of the first things i realized after coming to ATS is how very important it is to learn to grow one's own food supply. the self-sufficient are one of the few people who are truly striking a blow against big brother and the corporate world IMHO. and by not purchasing the processed poison foodstuffs they are also making a difference by withholding their 'dollar votes', and that is vitally important. we all know how important the bottom line (of the bookkeepers ledger) is to business. time and time again we have heard: "follow the money".

i've been collecting information and attempting to grow my own foods for a few months now. my results have been putrid. that's okay. i will continue to try, try again. one day i will succeed. i wasn't raised on a farm or growing a garden but i'm learning. modern day 'victory gardens' are a victory against the corporate structure, against the poisons found in processed foods, and a victory for good eating & good health.

save the environment: BBQ a politician!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
live off the grid and you wont have an issue,.
Not obtainable for you?
then start planning

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by du Pelican Blanc

Source of phone number.

Yeah, Tort lawyers, they always have your best interest at heart....

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Thanks Kron,

Thought I had already replied to you, sorry I overlooked. This is news to moi and I do appreciate your contribution to the thread. Yes, I see - these are literally being used as weapons! I didn't know this so thanks again!

new topics

top topics

join