It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Addiction - What to do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Gotcha.

I thought drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, were suppose to be addicting, but, it seems that ATS is more addicting.
I know;

I have banana, chocolate and ice cream cravings, but gee-sh, coming on this site, I can't get nothing done.

I did a search for then nearest ATSA meeting, and so far, nothing came up. I know, I can't be the only one.

I will admit it's fun coming here and most of you, are really helpful when it comes to a question on the ATS Jargon. Thanks for all the help. By the way, this one has me boggled, what is MSM? Thank you.

And, I really don't care if I am a target for, the TPTB spies, because of my user name or my avatar. It's not the real me.
or the possible Aliens reading my post, [turn me already]
By the way, I was a total skeptic of UFOs, but kept an open mind, like with the curiosity of Area 51, and believed all the Chinese lantern stories, until the other night, same morning as the missile, when I saw that bright streak in the sky go a straight line, faster than a speeding bullet. [Yeah, I know, no pictures, so, it didn't happen], but, I saw it, I never lie. I'm not a pro at lying. And, I highly doubt these experiences that some post on here, are all related to Chinese lanterns.

But, all the same, the site is fun.

Even if it is being monitored, by TPTB, Gorilla Nation, etc. etc. etc. All I ask, Is too please, just make sure when you go to bust me, that you give me plenty of time to have my shower, let me be in my best looking outfit, and that I have my make up on. I will come willing, like a sheep, [like some say]. So this way, I don't have to break a nail.

edit on 30-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I thought I was clean, but getting laid off and I end up back year after a few years of absence. I think I've posted more in the past week than in the last three years combined.

There is no escape.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I'm a alcoholic.. Oh.. wrong thread. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

thats not even funny y0
I lost 4 nails in the last few days thanks to ATS!!!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever

thats not even funny y0
I lost 4 nails in the last few days thanks to ATS!!!

I know, breaking a nail is a nightmare. oooouuuuchieeeee. I think it's worse then torture. ;p Broke them this week, now they have to re-grow.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

what is MSM?

Main Stream Media, in other words, regular news to the masses.

Good luck with the addiction thing.
I too am having trouble getting my summer time work done. At least in the winter, it's too cold to do anything other than ATS

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

what is MSM?

Main Stream Media, in other words, regular news to the masses.

Good luck with the addiction thing.
I too am having trouble getting my summer time work done. At least in the winter, it's too cold to do anything other than ATS

Duh, lol, Thanks.
I'm smart on some things, but dumb on others. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

LOL I'm so mad cause I had this plan to take a picture of them all manicured and post a thread DEMANDING they be proven real or fake

they were real but so long they looked fake, would've been fun I think, too late now - I only have one left that is ridiculous (36mm thumb nail from cuticle to tip)

the only proof I have now that they were all like that is the gashes in my keyboard

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever

LOL I'm so mad cause I had this plan to take a picture of them all manicured and post a thread DEMANDING they be proven real or fake

they were real but so long they looked fake, would've been fun I think, too late now - I only have one left that is ridiculous (36mm thumb nail from cuticle to tip)

the only proof I have now that they were all like that is the gashes in my keyboard

Don't you hate it, when you have like one fingernail that is longer then all the others, and someone out of the blue asks you if you sniff. And I'm like, "what??, Sniff what?". Someone told me that the longer nail is used to sniff, I guess heroin.

You see the "world book of Records" and her nails???? OMG those things were twisting.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Get the clippers...
Of course this site and all others are watched
I would assume by agents that are members
Low level plebs in the three letter agencys have to have something to do.
Thats the gov. job I want sit and watch ATS all day..and get paid for it.
Where do I sign up ?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hello, I'm dreamingawake and I'm a... Semi-ATS- Addict, or ATS-Addict as of late. Adding on another year for me, I come and go depending on the time available. Lately I've been searching for other truths, have came back to the information provided on ATS. My skepticism of certain topics comes and goes... one thing holds the same and I'm sure for most of us as well, we see the lies of MSM, and our disdain of it brings us back.
In your addiction you're not alone

edit on 30-7-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

man hater?? hey i resemble THAT remark........

glad to have you around.....

top topics

join