It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connection of solar flares, geomagnetic storm end earthquakes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Connection of solar flares, geomagnetic storm end earthquakes ..

I be positive long time ago, what do you think because so mach members say no connection ..

Today Japan hi M 6.4, last one of 6.4 + happened before 7 days ..

18:53:51 UTC 04hr 22min ago 36.94 N 141.11 E 42 6.4 NEAR EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN 2011-07-30

www.emsc-csem.org...

Here is geomagnetic storm at 18:53:51 UTC
www2.nict.go.jp...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ee93e83830ac.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4be813430c16.png[/atsimg]

Please all watch movies last 7 days (or only March 10 end 11, 2011) before Japan hit catastrophic earthquake, so "Extreme" geomagnetic storm end pressure what hit Earth somewhere must respond .. (25 h - 60 h from Sun to Earth, depending on the speed )

2011-03-11 05:46:23.0 UTC, is time when hit 9.0 in Japan ..
www2.nict.go.jp...

The Earth's magnetic field is the conduit which facilitates charged particles from the Sun to human disturbance. It is this very same conduit which steers Earth's natural earth changing events such as climate, weather, earthquakes, volcanoes, tornadoes, hurricanes etc.
This study suggests humans may be genetically pre-disposed to the influence by geomagnetic flux as it relates to the Earth's magnetic field and charged particles such as solar flares, coronal mass ejections, gamma rays, and galactic cosmic rays.

www.truthwinds.com...
edit on 30-7-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It's like when you're getting in the shower (A) and the phone rings (B). Most of the time it doesn't happen but when it does it's really annoying and you are made particularly aware of it. Does it mean that getting into the shower induces someone (anyone) to call you at that moment? What about all those times you get into the shower and the phone doesn't ring? Is something preventing those people from calling at that moment? Is the correlation of (A) and (B) of any significance?

Now, let's say it's your birthday and you've got a lot of friends and family. All these people are calling to offer you their best wishes. You're getting a lot more calls than you normally do. The chances are greatly increased that just as you step into the shower someone will call. On your birthday the chances of (B) following (A) are increased.

Do you understand what's happening? Two unrelated events which, when they occur simultaneously, you notice more than you normally would. Now if you increase the frequency of just one of those events. You increase the chances that both will occur at the same time.

Now, instead of getting into the shower we have an earthquake (A) and instead of a phone call we have solar activity (B). When there isn't much solar activity (solar minimum) there are just as many earthquakes as there ever are. Sometimes an earthquake follows solar activity and sometimes it doesn't. But what happens at solar maximum? That phone is ringing (B) a lot more often. Because there is more solar activity, the chances that an earthquake will follow it are increased, even though the earthquake would have happened anyway. The correlation is dependent upon the frequency of only one of the events. Now, if the occurrence of (A) and (B) increase and decrease together the correlation is stronger (though causation is still not implied). But in the case of earthquakes and solar activity that relationship is not seen. All we see is that sometimes an earthquake occurs after solar activity, the same way that sometimes the phone rings when you step into the shower.

Since we are moving toward solar maximum it can be expected that we will see more solar activity. Does that mean more earthquakes? Past evidence does not seem to indicate so.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Funny how you analyze it phage, I seem to be a magnate when I go the shower or bathroom and the minute I do. Ring, Ring. So annoying. Nicely put.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

The first post was pretty much dead-on.

I would add that in my opinion, the addition of these particles coming from CME's could be proven to have an effect in the future but at this point in time, it's mere speculation. I think it requires further study.

Just using logic alone, earthquakes are happening all over Earth on pretty much a constant basis. Attributing it to a CME is like attributing it to a man in China ordering a cheeseburger. Sometimes, the two things will just happen to coincide you know?

new topics

top topics

join