It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$900 for a $7 Switch? Our tax dollars at work

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hillynilly

I'll see your 30% and raise you another 30%
I'm guessing over half the annual spending could be scrubbed. We need to concentrate on rebuilding our own infrastructure (as our assessors gave the US a D for a grade), instead of this global disaster capitalism venture going on now. If we weren't wrecking them for their oil, we would have no reason to be rebuilding them. But we're talking about pukes like Halliburton and KBR here, and the disgusting ilk of Goldman Sachs and Dick Cheney.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hyper inflation from agencies that know they are going to recieve the money no matter how much they charge is what just ended america.

For example the majority of poverty victims in america are on ssi. If you recieve ssi you then recieve insurance through welfare. If you recieve ssi you are forced to take medications. Now i know the pharmicies are exploiting the system worse then your story.

Welfare insurance was just charged 560$ for one prescription. Keep in mind im on 3 prescriptions. How do they get away with charging 560$ for 60 tablets? Because they know public assistance insurance will cover the pills no matter what they charge. Im sure it costs 60 cents to make those tablets. People really love to tax things when they know they will recieve the money no matter what they charge.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join