It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monk Dies and Sees Gautama Buddha, Goliath, and Others In Hell.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
dude i'm pissed off, i'm truly pissed off so that i'm blowing smoke though my nose right now.

apart from the fact that this monk who supposedly remained so dead to decompose and leak throughout his body coming back to life is utter BS at its best since in fact, nobody braindead even for about 10-15 minutes would never be able to revive ever because of the dead cells and tissues, we are expected to believe that plus that while any rapists, murderers etc. are in heaven just because they believed in christ, buddhists who would never harm vene a single ant have to swim in the pit of hell eh? talk about divine justice, pfffffffffffffffffffft!

it's bad enough that thi is such a cheap propaganda but what is worse is that by being expected to believe in the whole thing, we are ridiculed and made fun of. now that's cruel and inacceptable. nobody has the right to make that much fun of me. of you. of anyone.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Just Nonsense Christian propaganda...

Move along, nothing to see here
:shk:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

You wrote:

["What I like about Hell NDEs is that they don't sugar coat anything. They tell it like it is, whereas I've read supranatural all roses and sunshine experiences and NDEs from New Age that say everything is under control and that your life is just a game all planned out for you before you get here all about karma, and there is really nothing to worry about. The New Age NDEs have a harmful effect on the sense of urgency to feed the starving or needy, because it makes people's circumstances seem as karmic and not the result of injustices by corrupt people."]

And the general very low level of new-age knowledge and methodology is what......? A suitable and promotional comparison-background to christian rhetorics and circle-argumented mythology.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Head....meet desk.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExistentialNightmare
reply to post by felonius

Herpal De Derpal Dee. If Ron Paul had it his way, your nation would be a Christian nation, despite how the founding fathers designed the constitution. Separation of Church and State means freedom to believe whichever religion you want, and freedom not to believe, Ron Paul is against that.

Ron Paul for "Liberty" rofl.
edit on 31-7-2011 by ExistentialNightmare because: (no reason given)

What are you doing? I thought for a minute that I clicked on a Ron Paul thread. Are you just attacking his signature?!

Anyway, to the OP:
Afterlife experiences throughout history has largely corroborated to the extent that anything that varies from it should be highly suspect. Especially anything involving a "hell" and especially if said "hell" matches the hell from some contemporary religion... especially when it's resulting in converts.

Sorry, I don't believe a word of it.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Spiritual blackmail can go to hell. I'm not converting.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jamsession

buddhists who would never harm vene a single ant have to swim in the pit of hell eh? talk about divine justice,

You should maybe go brush up on your Christian theology. There is more to the story that what it seems you're aware of.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

i have no christian theology to brush up on. in fact i have no theoology at all since i've no religion in the first place. i've already explained why the story does not a single bit of sense, if i were to tell the story to some educated fellow in the expectation of them to believe it, they'd chase me with a wooden stick for me trying to make fun of them.

actually, the whole aggression with shoving religious doctrines and faith down one's throat is getting slightly on my nerves though. it's everywhere in the internet. seems there's no escape.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Ok, ok, ok. According to the bible, hell was created to punish Satan and the fallen angels. Satan would not be king of hell. He would be one of those being punished in the fire with everyone else. Not that I believe any of it to be true. But it is funny to me that when many christians think of hell, they think of the devil ruling it and torturing human beings, when it is supposed to be a place where EVERYONE in it is punished and tortured forever in fire, according to their own bible.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join