It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monk Dies and Sees Gautama Buddha, Goliath, and Others In Hell.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
According to this Buddha Monk, He died and went to Hell and was brought back to tell others that Hell is real and tell them of some famous people who are in Hell right now that might shock you.

His taped experience was spread throughout the Myanmar region and many monks started to read the bible and convert to Christianity, afte news of this spread to the Buddhist Heirarchy and the Government, according to whomeover made this other video, they became alarmed and either silenced the man or killed him.

So anyway, if anything, just listen to it and keep it in mind on your life-long quest for the ultimate truth about reality.

The testimony of a Buddha monk who died and went to hell "True story" And was ressurected 3 days later sitting in his coffin about to be cremated..

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Where is the monk from? What part of the world? It could change the whole story.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
do you have anything else on this story other than a youtube video?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Curse those Buddhists, spreading messages of peace and love and compassion. Damn them all to hell!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
i'd guess its just someone promoting christianity on youtube.

thou shalt not lie etc

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JustinSee

This link is about him hellexists.com...

I recall reading that there is a restriction on what religions some nations in the East are allowed to practice. But Buddhism seemed to be widely accepted.

This video is referring to the same person.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Myanmar? I'll just call it Burma myself... The cut-throat butchers who currently run Burma have done nothing but make themselves distinct as world class killers. That is one of the most brutal, repressed and ignorant nations this planet has to show. Of course, it can't be shown exactly....because the butchers will kill outsiders with just as much homicidal glee as any Karen minority.

So it is..I'm afriad I'll have to take this with a grain of salt the size of my family car. If Burma had even the most rudimentary and BASIC level of education as a widespread thing, it might surprise....but drop in on a 'lost tribe' (there still are a couple on Earth) with a pack and belt full of high technology and you too can be elevated to God status and your every word taken as the absolute gospel of the Divine.

It's a neat story though....to think someone actually got a deliberate view of Hell before a trip back to the living.....I just wish it passed even the most basic laugh test. Perhaps if he hadn't gone to add such high profile types....why does it always have to be recognizable names? Oh well...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Here is a similar story.......or is it the same one?...sorry...I can't tell you ...my audio is not working.

www.insightsofgod.com...
edit on 30-7-2011 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Why oh Why do the Religious have to have their HELL and force everyone else to eat it too.

This is fear mongering at it's worst. I wonder if anyone has stopped to think that here, in

this place, you might just be creating that which you fear? If you fear hell you might just

end up creating it, the subconcious is jammed with fears and fairy tales used to scare us

all into submission for millenia.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
why was a Buddhist monk in a coffin...? doesnt coincide with the burial traditions im familiar with....

link   
And - coincidence - Aung San Suu Kyi - who is preceived as a real threat to those in power in Burma - just happens to be Buddhist.

This smacks of propaganda to me.

link   
Sounds like Christian propaganda to me.

The king of hell replied, "Yes, he was a good teacher but he did not believe in Jesus Christ. That's why he is in hell."

edit on 30-7-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Curse those peaceful monks for not believing in magic beard man!

^ How could this guy not be the one true son of God? Madness!
edit on 30-7-2011 by Nosred because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Pastors in Myanmar are still asking for real evidence and living witnesses to the claimed miracle with whom they can discuss and verify the story. So far, the story’s authenticity remains with the claims made by Asia Harvest.

The story of the ‘resurrected Paul’ is known throughout much of Myanmar - and his tape has circulated (in several versions). Hardly anyone in Myanmar - especially amongst Christian leaders - has accepted or believed the story. There is just nothing to back it up.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I'm always a bit skeptical where this kind of stuff is coming from....I once planned a trip to a particular temple in China, later I found out it was run by the government, and they had hired acrobats to act as monks- putting on shows for tourists....
Not everything over there is REAL anymore. Alot of stff exists for propaganda and tourists...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
There are roughly 8,000 sects of Buddhism. Buddhists believe in Hell. There are many convoluted stories similar to Dante's discription of Hell in Buddhist works. Basic Buddhism (Buddhism for dummies) states that after you die, you meet and have battle with your own personal demons, which were not defeated in life. Your next incarnation is determined by the outcome of this battle.

I do agree that the presentaion of tis story seems like pro-christain propaganda, though.
edit on 30-7-2011 by windword because: spelling

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
why was a Buddhist monk in a coffin...? doesnt coincide with the burial traditions im familiar with....

He was about to be cremated according to the text. I spent a few minutes Googling it and apparently cremation is very popular among Buddhists.

The voice in the video in the OP just grated on my nerves. I could only stand to listen to a few minutes, but Pocky posted a link to the text version (thanks Pocky!) and I read that. Honestly it smacks of someone making stuff up to try to scare people into becoming Christians. The version of the devil he describes is so utterly absurd that I just can't take this seriously. His devil actually sounds like he's trying to convince him to become a Christian and is showing him things to make him turn away from hell, sort of a fundy devil, LOL! The physical description is the typical horned devil image made famous by popular culture rather than the "angel of light" described in the Bible. Typically I don't judge people's NDE stories, but I'm calling BS on this one.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
What I like about Hell NDEs is that they don't sugar coat anything. They tell it like it is, whereas I've read supranatural all roses and sunshine experiences and NDEs from New Age that say everything is under control and that your life is just a game all planned out for you before you get here all about karma, and there is really nothing to worry about. The New Age NDEs have a harmful effect on the sense of urgency to feed the starving or needy, because it makes people's circumstances seem as karmic and not the result of injustices by corrupt people.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Sorry buddy.

Gotta call bullcrap on this.

Sounds like a bunch of the "weirdo" sect of christians running about giving the normal ones a bad look.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Herpal De Derpal Dee. If Ron Paul had it his way, your nation would be a Christian nation, despite how the founding fathers designed the constitution. Separation of Church and State means freedom to believe whichever religion you want, and freedom not to believe, Ron Paul is against that.

Ron Paul for "Liberty" rofl.
edit on 31-7-2011 by ExistentialNightmare because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join