It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 Reasons To Question The Official Story

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaunHatfield
reply to post by TupacShakur

Then why is it reasonable for a truther to demand the same? Why is the hypocrisy so heavy in the truth movement... Truthers question EVERY SINGLE word the MSM says.. Except if they slip and make an error, that fits the truthers delusion.. THEN and only then are the MSM really telling the truth.. Its pathetic at this point..

I just realized I am arguing a losing argument.. NO amount of proof could change your mind.. And to date all I have seen from the truth movement... is just that a big pile of "movement"

Stretch reality to fit opinions... Tweak facts to fit theories.. Believe what benefits you, yet deny what hurts the delusion.. I quit.. It is not worth it.. I am going to ignore all delusions from this point on.. have a nice day, and thanks for the realization.

Well then...where exactly do you stand?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by TupacShakur

Please prove that the WTC 7 collapsed symetrically. By the way, posting the video and saying you think it looks like it was symetrical doesn't count.

Guess what guys? Scientific analysis and evidence no longer holds value when deconstructing the falseness of a situation/story.

"Alright, ill fight you but under one condition, you cant use your hands and only your legs, GOT IT?"
edit on 18-8-2011 by Jugtalicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
So I just spent a solid hour looking at this thread, post by post and its incredible how the side supporting the OS gets away with literally projecting its own accusations of "truthers being delusional/ignoring facts and definitive evidence" on the people ACTUALLY providing the meat and potatoes of the argument.

What is the matter with you people?

Denial? I mean for children's sake, what the #?
edit on 19-8-2011 by Jugtalicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Jugtalicus

I guess the mods are giving them the rope with which to hang themselves. Brilliant.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The latest video from AE911Truth.org...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ontarff
The latest video from AE911Truth.org...

This one is much better and really shows their level of research

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Who cut the steel column afterwards? Why? Who are the witnesses? There should be video or a couple of pictures of their work. What agency or company do they work for? I have not seen the information posted in any of the threads. Don't make a statement unless you have the facts to back it up. Post a link at least with the external text.

By that logic you can claim that the column was cut by aliens. There's no precise evidence of either event but you're just going to believe the more outlandish scenario just because it suits you.

Your words apply just as much to the notion that the column was cut by thermite. Where are the facts to back that up?

The facts are in the video. Didn't you comprehend the science?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

The facts are in the video. Didn't you comprehend the science?

I watched the video. There was no science or facts in it. It's a propaganda video.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

I watched the video. There was no science or facts in it. It's a propaganda video.
*sigh*......Are you serious dude? I could spend an hour typing out every single fact just to prove you wrong, but it's pointless because you have no intention of changing views let alone considering the facts that disprove the official story. Here's just one snippet, one 10 second portion of the video that contains a fact: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b1f0f2287815.jpg[/atsimg] I'm assuming since you just watched the video, that image needs no explaining from me.

What's your take on that?
edit on 28-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join