It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 For Psychos - a rant

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
My First Post and i could not think of a finer Thread to put it in,
Thank You Yankee oustanding reading and sources

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Very interesting read. Try to reword it avoiding words like "psycho" and "crazy" less, so it doesnt end up in the rant section.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Very interesting read. Try to reword it avoiding words like "psycho" and "crazy" less, so it doesnt end up in the rant section.

It was a calculated tactic to avoid the censors.

Observe what happened when I tried to post False Fronts for a False Flag.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riouz
My First Post and i could not think of a finer Thread to put it in,
Thank You Yankee oustanding reading and sources

Thanks for reading, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
There must have a reason, there has to be a reason other than money and country lines.
edit on 24-9-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hope this "rant" reaches the most people: last week, I received 5 FIVE emails from ATS to say I had logged in with incorrect password and needed to reset my personal information. I have a special name and email and HAD NOT mistakenly tried to log in. Please beware everyone! And on Craigslist there are scams in unimaginable formats. I even received a FAKE, Postmaster delivery failure, an FBI notice and a few others. These all come to my "google" account, no other email account. Best wishes and if anyone really knows where the UAR satellite came down, I would like to know. Smiles 4 Miles

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
An Most excellent Rant

One of the best Ive ever heard & seen.

A pity he can Rant no more.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
If anyone - even a mod - can answer this I'd appreciate it: why was this poster banned? I hope it wasn't because of this thread. Man, he certainly put a lot of effort into it. This is a great thread.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
To repeat the sentiment of many, GREAT THREAD. RIP, yankee; apparently that's what happens on this site when you tell the truth.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
If anyone - even a mod - can answer this I'd appreciate it: why was this poster banned?

ATS has more freedom of speech than any other common forum, but it still has its limits. I guess the poster has pushed it over the limit.
Same story with an excellent post on internet sock puppets, that we can observe on this site in numbers too - www.abovetopsecret.com... ,the poster was banned. I guess it is not difficult to find a formal reason.
One should be very naive to assume that there is zero control from TPTB over internet and big famous sites like ATS. TPTB have need, will and the means to do so.
I was banned on a big computer gamer's forum for pushing the idea that Libya had a good life under Gaddafi and now it has fallen due to TPTB plans. The limit on that forum is very low, everything that is outside of MSM information considered to be a conspiracy theory

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Psychos are leading us into the abyss. It's time to open our eyes.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
We're the only ones in our right minds.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Good story no doubt,

But any information to back up this claim is nowhere to be found except in his source . Can anybody post anything that would back it up?

A demolition was actually planned out in detail for the twin towers in the 1980's. The planners engaged architects, developed estimates for a complete take-down and rebuild, and the architects drafted conceptual drawings. The demolition of such gigantic steel structures, with their thick concrete floors, if lawfully performed in conformance with New York City codes, would have been an immensely arduous and expensive task and was estimated back then at $5.6 billion. (This included the slow and laborious task of cutting, with oxy-acetylene torches, the giant hardened steel members of the high-rise structures. In those days you could not so easily melt steel, as for example with kerosene, the official physics for this process having not been in place until a few weeks after September 11, 2001)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This post should be brought to the front page today best 911 post I have ver read!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
As the OP is no longer available to comment on this thread, it is being closed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join