It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 For Psychos - a rant

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Thanks...whew, that was a stream of consciousness I'm sure most folks think was fabricated but i assure you its not. It's the truncated version though, heavily truncated for brevity, but a necessary background to understand the Crime of the Millennium.

I know you know where I'm going here, and this is where the fun part comes. It'll take me some time to get organized for the next segment so I'll let the melodrama of the cliff hanger stew for a bit...

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Nicely done yankee451! its easy for many Americans to just watch TV and ignore the true facts of what our Government is capable of doing for greed and power.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

I've been watching and appreciating this thread since it's birth, and if what you've given thus far is the truncated version, well, I have to ask to please truncate no more, kind sir. Give it your all. It's kind of now or never, I thinks.

Thanks, and keep it coming.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OlympusMons

I just purchased a book from Amazon entitled "Gold Warriors". They describe the Golden Lily Treasure and the Black Eagle Trust in detail. i just started reading it, but it's already got me hooked. If you're interested in the Black Eagle trust, this appears to be the book that names names.

thanks for reading

edit on 3-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by brainwashing

Thanks and welcome to ATS!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I just ordered the book today.
Give me 3 weeks to get it and read it.
I'll get back to you.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The most dangerous untruths are truths moderately distorted. ~Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. ~Winston Churchill

Source

The lifting of the Veil

Apocalypse is the Greek word for the “lifting of the veil”; a metaphor for revealing the truth.

There are a several resources I find invaluable in reaching a 911 apocalypse. One is “:Collateral Damage”, another is Leslie Raphael’s outstanding companion piece to the Naudet 911 film. These two eye opening articles, when combined, tell a completely different story than what most people have heard, if they can hear anything above the din of the Official Story and the infighting of the Truth Movement.

Raphael’s piece is a tome actually and I can heartily recommend it to anyone serious about discovering the truth of 911. Mr. Raphael recommends reading his piece as a study guide to the film, so spring for a few bucks to buy the Naudet movie, you’ll be glad you did. I do not agree with all he contends and I’m certain he would not agree with much of my position, but Raphael’s work makes a strong case that the Naudets were in place to stage the shot of the first impact, which makes them accessories to mass murder.

Excerpts from “Jules Naudet’s First Plane Shot Was Staged”, by Leslie Raphael:

Congratulations ! You are reading the one 9/11 website with a hope in hell of getting us somewhere : one with some actual hard documentary (literally) evidence behind it —and one that names names. You won't find the Illuminati in this one ; you won't find the claim that no planes ever hit the Trade Center, because I don't believe that ; you won't find your time wasted with "proofs" of demolitions carried out by folk who are never identified, even by speculation.

Step 1 : anyone interested in 9/11, no matter what your views on who did it, should already have a DVD copy of the film "9/11," directed by Jules and Gédéon Naudet and James Hanlon. If you think you're an expert on 9/11, but you don't have that film, you're not.

Source

He exposes corrupt members of the FDNY, OEM, Mayor Guliani’s office, the NYPD and more, and exposes the film itself as a propaganda piece that was part and parcel to the whole operation and a centerpiece to the ensuing propaganda barrage so essential to its long term success.

He proves the first strike shot from Naudet was staged, yet misses the point that if Naudet was in place and ready to take video of the first strike, then he was in place to take video of the towers prior to impact too, making it an easy thing to use layering techniques and the clear, blue sky as a huge “green screen” to edit in, or edit out anything he wished. His “live” shot was a composite of the “before” sequence and the “live” sequence. Disagreements aside, it is still an excellent resource for understanding 911.

The next is Collateral Damage: U.S. Covert Operations and the Terrorist Attacks on September 11, 2001 by EP Heidner. This is like an encyclopedia of evil. I’ll let the author do the talking:

“This report contends that not only were the buildings targets, but that specific offices within each building were the designated targets. These offices unknowingly held information which if exposed, subsequently would expose a national security secret of unimaginable magnitude. Protecting that secret was the motivation for the September 11th attacks. This report is about that national security secret: its origins and impact. The intent of the report is to provide a context for understanding the events of September 11th rather than to define exactly what happened that day. Initially, it is difficult to see a pattern to the destruction of September 11th other than the total destruction of the World Trade Center, a segment of the Pentagon, four commercial aircraft and the loss of 2,993 lives. However, if the perceived objective of the attack is re-defined from its commonly suggested ‘symbolic’ designation as either ‘a terrorist attack’ or a ‘new Pearl Harbor,’ and one begins by looking at it as purely a crime with specific objectives (as opposed to a political action), there is a compelling logic to the pattern of destruction. This article provides research into the early claims by Dick Eastman, Tom Flocco, V.K. Durham and Karl Schwarz that the September 11th attacks were meant as a cover-up for financial crimes being investigated by the Office of Naval Intelligence(ONI), whose offices in the Pentagon were destroyed on September 11th.

After six years of research, this report presents corroborating evidence which supports their claims, and proposes a new rationale for the September 11th attacks. In doing so, many of the anomalies – or inconvenient facts surrounding this event - take on a meaning that is consistent with the claims of Eastman et al. The hypothesis of this report is: the attacks of September 11th were intended to cover-up the clearing of $240 billion dollars in securities covertly created in September 1991 to fund a covert economic war against the Soviet Union, during which ‘unknown’ western investors bought up much of the Soviet industry, with a focus on oil and gas. The attacks of September 11th also served to derail multiple Federal investigations away from crimes associated with the 1991 covert operation. In doing so, the attacks were justified under the cardinal rule of intelligence: “protect your resources” and consistent with a modus operandi of sacrificing lives for a greater cause. The case for detailed targeting of the attacks begins with analysis of the attack on the Pentagon. After one concludes that the targeting of the ONI office in the Pentagon was not random – and that information is presented later. – one then must ask: is it possible that the planes that hit the World Trade Center, and the bombs reported by various witnesses to have been set off inside the buildings 1, 6 and 7 and the basement of the Towers, were deliberately located to support the execution of a crime of mind-boggling proportions? In considering that question, a pattern emerges. For the crimes alleged by Eastman, Flocco, Durham and Schwarz to be successful, the vault in the basement of the World Trade Center, and its contents - less than a billion in gold, but hundreds of billions of dollars of government securities - had to be destroyed. A critical mass of brokers from the major government security brokerages in the Twin Towers had to be eliminated to create chaos in the government securities market. A situation needed to be created wherein $240 billion dollars of covert securities could be electronically “cleared” without anyone asking questions- which happened when the Federal Reserve declared an emergency and invoked its“ emergency powers.” that very afternoon.

The ongoing Federal investigations into the crimes funded by those securities needed to be ended or disrupted by destroying evidence in Buildings 6, 7 and 1.

Finally, one has to understand and demonstrate the inconceivable: that $240 billion in covert, and possibly illegal government funding could have been and were created in September of 1991. Filling in the last piece of the puzzle requires understanding 50 years of history of key financial organizations in the United States, understanding how U.S. Intelligence became a key source of their off-balance sheet accounts, and why this was sanctioned by every President since Truman.

With that, a pattern of motivation is defined which allows government leaders and intelligence operatives to ‘rationalize’ a decision to cause the death 3,000 citizens.”

Source

Due to the nature of the story, and the accompanying secrecy, details and “mainstream” source material are understandably hard to find, giving mainstream media reason to discount the story. None the less, the revelations produced by Heidner expose a motive that makes much more sense than the B-movie script version we are all familiar with. When 911 is investigated as a crime, and not an act of terrorism, what can we surmise by examining what was accomplished? The main goals appear to have been intended to at least:

1. Destroy evidence of institutional lawlessness in government, finance, military and business.
2. Silence investigations into the above.
3. Demolish the white elephants known as the Twin Towers.
4. Provide pretext for world war and hegemony in the guise of the Global War on Terrorism.
5. Allow the continuation of a culture of plunder and corruption

That’s quite a list, even for psychos, but it doesn’t take long to imagine how they pulled it off once you shake off a few preconceived notions.

“Successful” people are more often than not, rat bastards who became successful by being more ruthless than the next guy. Survival of the fittest, however worthy in the natural world only works in the civilized world when everyone knows the rules. Most of us don’t realize we’re the targets in an epic class war, or that our class is losing. “Live and let live” is what we’re told, while they’re picking our pockets.

Probably the most dangerous misconception and most important myth to dispel first is the myth of the independent media. This myth has been carefully nurtured to the point where to Americans, the name Walter Cronkite is synonymous with journalism, with the man having the same stature as Mother Theresa, or Bono if you’re younger than 60. But nothing could be further than the truth. Media have been the tools of war since the beginning, and this is war by deception.

A definition:

pro•pa•gan•da noun ˌprä-pə-ˈgan-də, ˌprō-

1 capitalized : a congregation of the Roman curia having jurisdiction over missionary territories and related institutions

2 : the spreading of ideas, information, or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution, a cause, or a person

3 : ideas, facts, or allegations spread deliberately to further one's cause or to damage an opposing cause; also : a public action having such an effect — pro•pa•gan•dist -dist noun or adjective —
pro•pa•gan•dis•tic -ˌgan-ˈdis-tik adjective — pro•pa•gan•dis•ti•cal•ly -ti-k(ə-)lē adverb

Source

A brief history:

The Bible and other religious texts are prime examples of ancient totalitarian propaganda benefiting an easily identifiable selection of dominant members of society. It’s no news to anyone with a pulse that religion in general is a very powerful propaganda tool effective for:

“: the spreading of ideas, information, or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution, a cause, or a person”

From “Propaganda and Persuasion”:

The use of propaganda has been an integral part of human history and can be traced back to ancient Greece for its philosophical and theoretical origins. Used effectively by Alexander the Great, the Roman Empire, and the early Christians, propaganda became an integral part of the religious conflicts of the Reformation. The invention of the printing press was quickly adopted by Martin Luther in his fight against the Catholic Church and provided the ideal medium for the widespread use of propagandistic materials. Each new medium of communication was quickly adopted for use by propagandists, especially during the American and French revolutions and later by Napoleon. By the end of the 19th century, improvements in the size and speed of the mass media had greatly increased the sophistication and effectiveness of propaganda.

Source

From "Persuasion and Propaganda in Networked Communication: Anti-globalization
Activists and the Tactics for New Media":

“The use of propaganda as a means of controlling information flow, managing public opinion, or manipulating behavior is as old as recorded history. The concept of persuasion is an integral part of human nature, and the use of specific techniques to bring about large-scale shifts in ideas can be traced back to the ancient world. Many artifacts from prehistory and from earliest civilizations provide us with evidence that attempts were being made to use the equivalent of modern-day propaganda techniques to communicate the purported majesty and supernatural powers of rulers and priests. In a largely preliterate age, dazzling costumes, insignia, and monuments were deliberately created symbols designed to evoke a specific image of superiority and power that these early propagandists wished to convey to their audience.

The history of propaganda is based on three interweaving elements: first, the increasing need, with the growth of civilization and the rise of nationstates, to win what has been called “the battle for people’s minds”; second, the increasing sophistication of the means of communication available to deliver propagandistic messages; and third, the increasing understanding of the psychology of propaganda and the commensurate application of such behavioral findings. Throughout history, these three elements have been combined in various ways to enhance and encourage the use of propaganda as a means of altering attitudes and for the creation of new ideas or perspectives. Only in comparatively modern times, however, have scholars and scientists begun to understand and assess the role of such mass propaganda techniques as an aspect of the social process.

The history of propaganda does not develop as a clear linear progression, but certain significant historical benchmarks are worth examining as illustrations of how propaganda has been used at different times. In each case, those wishing to control or manage others (the propagandists) have made maximum and intelligent use of the forms of communication (the media) available to them while also accurately gauging the psychological susceptibility of their audiences so that their messages could be tailored to ensure the best possible reception. The successful propagandist is able to discern the basic beliefs, needs, or fears of the audience and to play upon those.”

Source

What you consider to be entertainment and news (if indeed you can distinguish the two today), can only be described as wartime propaganda. Don’t make the mistake of thinking your government is there to protect you; history has proven they are there to harness your labor and direct it wherever it suits “national interest”, a euphemism for “corporate interest”. They won’t tell you this is their intent; you might object, so they lie to you with propaganda. Their actions speak louder than their words; for to the owner class you are beasts of burden, or did you miss the significance of your role in the workforce being referred to as “human capital”?

Most American psychos in training don’t learn history, or if they do, it is the sanitized version provided by State reeducation centers. We’re taught to think of Nazis and Hitler as the worst evil to have visited our little world and everyone loves to remember the lock the Nazis had on wartime propaganda; Goebbels is a favored demon to drag out of the dungeon to make us shudder like children who swear they just saw the bogie man.

Everyone knows the Germans were evil and they used propaganda to further their evil cause. But few Americans know the Germans were using propaganda techniques perfected by our own “independent media” here at home:

“Hitler learned to admire American propaganda through a young American expatriate who described to him, in glowing detail, how Americans enjoyed the atmosphere at football games. This American expatriate, with the memorable name of Ernst "Putzi" Hanfstängl, told the Führer how Americans could be whipped up into a frenzy through blaring music, group cheers, and chants against the enemy.”

Source

No one beats American propaganda, precisely because you think its news and entertainment. You are filled with fairy tails of Woodward, Bernstein, and Walter Cronkite, when the reality is even the great Cronkite was a CIA asset under the umbrella of Operation Mockingbird:

Walter Cronkite's death has caused an outpouring of grief and glowing remembrances from people who did not know the real Cronkite and who are ignorant of their own history. Cronkite, called "the most trusted man in America" during his tenure as CBS Evening News anchor, was quite untrustworthy when it came to uncovering the truth about the biggest news story of the 20th century--the assassination of President Kennedy. Yeah, I've seen the video of his "choked-up" reporting of JFK's death on Nov. 22, 1963, but what I remember most is his 1967 CBS documentary which supported and praised the Warren Commission's work. The Warren Report (authored by the CIA's own Allen Dulles) has since been exposed as a 26-volume pack of lies, but Walter went to his grave defending it. This indefensible lapse in journalistic integrity and fortitude was no accident. Walter was either ordered, or strongy "encouraged," to mislead Americans by his boss, William Paley.”

Source

Every now and then, whether by design or by accident, we get a glimpse of the truth, and when guys like these talk, I listen:

In the second half of the 20th century, the burgeoning American media was co-opted by something called Operation Mockingbird, the CIA's subversion of the free press in America. Frank Wisner, who ran the project in the 1940s and 1950s for the Agency, once famously said that the American media was like his own "...personal Wurlitzer; I can play any tune I want on it and America will follow along."

In the 1970s, CIA director William Colby admitted, "The CIA owns assets at every major media outlet in America, TV networks, newspapers, publishing houses, and magazines."

In a 1977 Rolling Stone article, Carl Bernstein estimated that there were hundreds, perhaps thousands, of CIA-friendly assets at all the major TV networks, newspapers and periodicals in America.

Source

We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director (from first staff meeting in 1981)

Source

1981 was what, about 35 odd years into the Black Eagle Trust? Casey, as the head of the CIA certainly knew about it, and at his first staff meeting, he made it clear the agency’s intent was to be sure: “everything the American public believes is false.” As a sane person, I can’t think of any reason why our government would want us to believe falsehoods, much less everything. Well, any good reason, that is. But thinking like a psycho, I could probably come up with many good reasons.

Why would the Central Intelligence Agency create a program of disinformation to ensure “everything the American public believes is false.”?

Because they’re barking mad, that’s why.

And how’d they do with that effort anyway? What if Casey was literally not lying, and what if they succeeded? What if everything you believe really is false?

Nuclear bombs?
The Holocaust?
The moon landings?

Surely not everything.

Unfortunately you can’t be sure unless you do the work yourselves, and the CIA fellas know you’d rather be watching TV. But just in case you aren’t so easily swayed, here’s a third tool you can use to help unravel 911 by using it to help identify propaganda and propagandist methods:

Link

How many schmaltzy detective stories have you sat through where the detective has to “get inside the head” of the criminal, and think like him to beat him? To solve this caper, you’ll need to think like psychos, real ones, flush with money and endless time.

(to be cont.)

edit on 5-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Holy Shazbot, Mr. Yankee. You are seriously my new hero. Your writing, along with the linked sources, well...it all certainly adds up to some good wholesome fun!

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this detailed information. Your contribution is appreciated. Can't wait to hear what's coming next. Seriously!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
(cont.)

Let’s say you are a real psycho…not just pretend like the rest of us.

You have no remorse. You could skin a puppy alive and feel nothing, and probably have, and probably enjoyed it. You have unlimited financial resources. You and your buddies control most of the world’s media, which means you control most of the world’s information, which means you control most of the world’s minds.

How diabolically delicious, no?

Now lets imagine you’re a sane person; wouldn’t you want to know whether the CIA succeeded in making you believe false information? How can any sane person trust these bastards? The answer is, sane people cannot trust them…and yet you do, and then you give them a blank check, no accountability, and a license to kill. And then you believe their stories about al Qaeda, and because you saw it on TV, you believe aluminum wings can slice structural steel columns, and then you call ME crazy.

I thought time healed all ills, but this won’t heal until we open it up and air it out, and we can’t do that until you stop believing impossible things.

Aluminum wings cannot cut structural steel columns like a hot knife through butter. Say it three times. I don’t care if you are a doctor, or a journalist, or a psychologist, or a lawyer. Aluminum wings cannot cut structural steel columns like a hot knife through butter. I don’t care how many people go public on the CIA’s media, or how many fake Truth Movement Organizations are created to say otherwise (insert_name for 9/11 Truth); aluminum wings cannot cut structural steel columns like a hot knife through butter.

Jets do not disappear into steel buildings like that in the real world; that sort of thing only happens in the movies. What you saw was a movie version of the War of the Worlds radio broadcast. It’s that simple. Crazy? Not nearly as crazy as you are to believe it was real. Did you believe “Independence Day” was real? Would you believe it if was presented as if it was true, broadcast all over the mainstream media? I bet you would, and that’s just plain psycho.

It’s much easier to believe the CIA-controlled media-military-congressional-industrial complex were successful in their endeavor to ensure “EVERYTHING THE AMERICAN PUBLIC BELIEVES IS FALSE” than it is to believe in impossibilities. What the TV showed you was impossible. I know how hard it must be to believe, what with all those “experts” out there claiming it IS possible, but no; jets can’t do that. It doesn’t matter how many real or fake pilots claim otherwise, jets can’t do that.

How they were able to broadcast it on “live” TV is beside the point, the claim that “someone would talk” is not true, and also beside the point, as is the claim that there were eye witnesses. The point is jets can’t do that, period. Anyone who claims they can is lying or a fool, and for that we can all be thankful, because it makes identifying the propagandists that much easier.

Take the planes out of the picture, and the answers start falling into place. Answers to questions like those about the missing “wheels off” data, flights not scheduled, errant flight paths and impossible maneuvers for commercial jets; answers to questions like those about alleged hijackers using false identities, reports about hijackers being reported still alive, and questions about the ability of the hijackers to fly the jets at all.

Take the planes out of the picture, and the propagandists are exposed, and that includes about 90 percent of the truth movement. They are the ones who will scream the loudest to not “waste time” investigating anything BUT planes, and complain that if you do investigate that hypothesis, you’ll cheapen the whole “Truth Novement”. God, we can only hope.

I guess we’re not supposed to notice the last ten years wasted while we twiddled our thumbs and let the Truth Movement lead us around in circles; just as we aren’t supposed to notice Obama still hasn’t closed GITMO, and has managed to make Bush, The Much Lesser look like a rank amateur. The next thing you know the Truth Movement will receive a Nobel Peace Prize, and Alex Jones will be lauded as Time Magazine’s Man of the Year. Yeah, that’d be par for the psycho’s course. The purpose of the Truth Movement has been to lead you away from the fact that jets can’t do what the government, media and so-called “academia” claim they can.

Everything else is just white noise; the mini-nukes, the energy weapons, the Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, the “remote control technology”, the physics, NIST, the flight schools, Israeli involvement, all designed to sow confusion and discord. My favorite is the “Israel did 911” crowd. They were able to keep me at bay for several years for fear I was turning into an “anti-Semite”, whatever that is. I now see that claim as being deliberately planted by the Truth Movement for the intent of undermining the whole Movement through guilt by association.

However involved the Mossad was in 911, Israeli involvement should be considered another layer in the gangster’s mind-# they’re playing on you, or did you forget that religion is the original and ultimate propaganda tool? Israel’s very existence has nothing to do with “Judaism”, and everything to do with psychotic Imperialism and every-day, run-of-the-mill Western Colonialism. I suspect this is the real reason Americans give Israel a free ride, because they’re doing to the indigenous population of their colony, exactly what Americans have been doing our indigenous population for the last 600 years. That and the fact that they’re a bunch of xenophobic psychopaths, just like us.

If you have been paying attention, you should be able to recognize propaganda and propagandist methods. You should not need physics to recognize a cheap video illusion, especially in this day of digital 3-D movies. Since we already know planes can’t cut steel columns like a hot knife through butter, we can eliminate as genuine everyone who insists they can: Government, Media and most of the Truth Movement. Whew, that thins it down, doesn’t it?

Even now I can sense your resistance.

I see your eyes getting that look I’m so accustomed to…the “oh boy, this guy’s gone over the edge” look. In the beginning I would get very defensive and angry when you would look at me that way; and frustrated. I’m still frustrated, but now I’m also morbidly fascinated and kind of entertained by watching you; entertained in the way we are entertained by the scene of a traffic accident.

I watched you as you became a parody of characters from “Fahrenheit 451”, “1984” and “Brave New World”, as you shook-off common sense and allowed yourselves to be hypnotized by cheap charlatans wearing thousand dollar suits. Like shamans they slipped you magic mushroom tea, and then dazzled you with light-bending and mind-rending explanations of today’s reality. They created simplistic themes which required intricate and circuitous paths to prove, paths which are too intricate, circuitous and time-consuming for any one person to comprehend fully.

But it isn’t complicated, really.

The psychos are in charge, always have been and always will be until you take advantage of the lessons of 911, when they pulled back the curtain and allowed you to see the little man behind it pulling levers and speaking into the microphone. It’s up to you to realize OZ is an illusion. You’ve received a nasty bump on the head, and the rest of us are pining at your bedside waiting for you to wake up.

(to be cont.)

edit on 9-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Even now I can sense your resistance.

How? I'm not resisting. I agree - aluminum planes cannot slice through structural steel columns and there would be severe distortion in the airplane frame upon impact. The nose should have crumpled, the wings would be sliced into a dozen pieces and the tail should have twisted,
As you know, nothing moved within the airframe upon impact. it simply proceeds into the building at the same speed without any slowing or loss of structural integrity of the airplane. Horsehockey!
After that hits you nothing else fits anymore.

Great rant, do continue, please,

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

How? I'm not resisting. I agree - aluminum planes cannot slice through structural steel columns and there would be severe distortion in the airplane frame upon impact. The nose should have crumpled, the wings would be sliced into a dozen pieces and the tail should have twisted,
As you know, nothing moved within the airframe upon impact. it simply proceeds into the building at the same speed without any slowing or loss of structural integrity of the airplane. Horsehockey!
After that hits you nothing else fits anymore.

Great rant, do continue, please,

Thanks, glad to hear I'm not alone.

I tell you, when that realization sank in for me, it was a real "twilight zone moment".

edit on 9-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
You are not alone Yankee, my friend. Your cool and calm reasoning screams so much
louder than any of their psychotic, blaring, in-your-face, enforced insanity propaganda BS.
Their stranglehold is suffocating, but you throw us a lifeline, injecting a vitalising and
rejuvenating reality back into our jaded sytems, enabling us to emerge re-invigorated,
re-educated, alert and keenly aware. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
cont)

“All this was inspired by the principle - which is quite true in itself - that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation....”
- Adolf Hitler

Source

The planes are their Achilles’ heel; 911’s videos will go down as the most ridiculous display of the Big Lie in the history of Big Lies, and if they’d lie about THIS, what won’t they lie about?

Speaking for me, 911 was just the beginning of the Apocalypse; a renaissance of awareness, and I’m happy to say I’m pretty average in all things, height, weight, intellect and male pattern baldness, so if I can figure it out, anyone can and I’m betting thousands more are each week.

Mainstream media, government and academia are colluding in an incredibly evil and colossal lie; but they have failed. They will usher in a New World Order all right, but I’m betting it’ll be nothing like what they expected.

Enough; if I haven’t given you good reason by now to turn off the TV and Radio, and use your newspapers to wrap your fish; and instead listen to your own hearts and minds, I hope you find your own reasons for doing so, because when you do, you’ll likely stop being afraid of bogie men, you’ll stop being as angry and anxious, and you’ll lose any doubt you’ve been “had” since the day you were born.

I promised you something that pisses-off the propagandists in the Truth Movement, and drives the “True Believers” like my family either apoplectic, or into an embarrassed silence; but it fills all the gaps left by all the “approved” hypotheses. You’ve been patient, so here’s the payoff.

The Big Lie

It’s tough to consider the business decisions where they toss about billions of dollars like chump change, so try to think pragmatically for a moment. When the Rockefellers built the WTC, were they building a monument they wanted to stand the tests of time? Clearly by their construction methods, that doesn’t seem to be the case. They used aluminum and steel which combined with the salt air, caused a classic case of galvanic corrosion which was predictable and predicted, but was still used none the less. I’ll paste this article in its entirety; it’s worth reading:

Some WTC History
You Might Not Know

from a video-talk on the Dawson-Perry Report
at the Portland Central Library, 7/12/05,

I lived in New York in the 1960's, when the World Trade Center and the twin towers were going up. The 60's was an era of intense urban destruction and frantic build-up in New York. Some of the areas targeted for "development" looked like they had been bombed, while other outlying areas, redlined by the banks, decayed into abandoned free-fire zones. The downtown mega-development known as the World Trade Center was the brainchild of the Rockefellers. I remember photos in The New York Times of Nelson and David glowing over architect's models of those obscene towers.

You never see the name "Rockefeller" in any of the official post-911 WTC histories. The golden name has been disassociated from the dark imagery of 911. (Also, what is a conspiracy theory without a Rockefeller in it?)
The Rockefeller clout teamed up with the powerful New York and New Jersey Port Authorities, and this urban-removal juggernaut destroyed 75 blocks of historic lower Manhattan.

Farewell, Radio Row.

This targeted area included a neighborhood I loved called Radio Row. The district began in the 1920's and grew into an experimenter's dream world of many blocks where exotic surplus electronics, the fall-out of defense technology, spilled out into the street. The electronics storekeepers organized. God knows how many other downtown communities organized. They got little coverage in The Times. All resistance was crushed.
Did the Rockefellers sign off on the 911 demolition? I don't know. One slender Rockefeller connection (through NBC and 911) is Paul Bremmer, the protege of Henry Kissenger, who, in turn, was the protege of the Rockefellers. Interviewed on NBC that momentous morning Bremmer was so on-message with the official propaganda line that I have speculated (in my NBC Spins 911) that the bin Laden memo all the media was reading from that day may have originated at Bremmer's own desk.

WTC already doomed.

That grandiose Titanic called the World Trade Center, which had been planned to last for at least a century, soon revealed itself to be an engineering stupidity and technological embarrassment. The facade, made of cast aluminum, had been directly connected to the steel superstructure. This caused a battery-like electric flow between the two metals resulting in what's known as galvanic corrosion. This problem had been text-book predictable in the marine-air environment of lower Manhattan, hence the embarrassment.
The formidable-looking facade, weakening day by day, was in danger of peeling off and falling into the street. Another built-in irreversible problem was that the WTC buildings were full of asbestos. They may have been "sick buildings" in other environmental ways. The twin towers were white elephants waiting for replacement. The entire WTC complex, including Building 7, had become, prematurely expendable. Consider, though, that the WTC had paid for itself and profited the investors and profited various landlords, public and private, over and over during its life. Also consider the pressure of insatiable New York developers to raze anything in sight on any pretext and to build anew the latest gleaming office structures for the corporations and luxury condos for the new booming yuppie class.

WTC demolition planned in '80's

A demolition was actually planned out in detail for the twin towers in the 1980's. The planners engaged architects, developed estimates for a complete take-down and rebuild, and the architects drafted conceptual drawings.

The demolition of such gigantic steel structures, with their thick concrete floors, if lawfully performed in conformance with New York City codes, would have been an immensely arduous and expensive task and was estimated back then at $5.6 billion. (This included the slow and laborious task of cutting, with oxy-acetylene torches, the giant hardened steel members of the high-rise structures. In those days you could not so easily melt steel, as for example with kerosene, the official physics for this process having not been in place until a few weeks after September 11, 2001).

I watched such a New York demolition proceed on an old steel and concrete high-rise from my midtown office window at Third Avenue and 51st in the late 1960's. Using cutting torches, workers laboriously severed the old steel members into manageable sections one-by-one. Then they drilled holes into the thick concrete floors and placed small dynamite charges within. A huge ponderous steel net was laid down over the floor area to be blasted.

When the shrill warning whistle blew, I knew to swivel my chair toward the window. Then, bang, and the heavy steel net jumped. The net contained all the shattered concrete debris within. Workers hosed down the area with water to suppress the dust. Then the workers had to gather up the concrete chunks and cart them to funnels that conducted the debris down into dump trucks below. This went on for months, floor by floor.
The same slow, expensive, labor-intensive procedures would have been required had the twin towers been lawfully deconstructed.

In 1989 the architects assigned to the WTC demolition were told that the entire project had been cancelled and that their office, located in the WTC, was to be closed. One source states that someone told the architects that, "In 10 to 12 years they are going to blow it up and start over."

Source

Okay, so the WTC was already paid for several times over; and they were ready to be demolished in 1989 but the demolition was postponed for a dozen years. What else happened in 1989?

“In 1989 President George H. W. Bush began the multi-billion dollar Project Hammer program using an investment strategy to bring about the economic destruction of the Soviet Union including the theft of the Soviet treasury, the destabilization of the ruble, funding a KGB coup against Gorbachev in August 1991 and the seizure of major energy and munitions industries in the Soviet Union. Those resources would subsequently be turned over to international bankers and corporations. On November 1, 2001, the second operative in the Bush regime, President George W. Bush, issued Executive Order 13233 on the basis of “national security” and concealed the records of past presidents, especially his father’s spurious activities during 1990 and 1991. Consequently, those records are no longer accessible to the public. [1] The Russian coup plot was discussed in June 1991 when Yeltsin visited with Bush in conjunction with his visit to the United States. On that same visit, Yeltsin met discreetly with Gerald Corrigan, the chairman of the New York Federal Reserve. [2]”

It seems to me that 911 was planned in 1989, or thereabouts, with the plan set in motion with the purchase of the $240 billion in Brady Bonds in 1991.

All that talk about “building power-downs” weeks before 911 is more distraction; they had 10 years to wire the buildings for explosives. “But the twin towers were “cities within the city”, with 50,000 people in them at any given day”, comes the inevitable argument, and “someone would have seen them”, and “someone would have talked”.

No, they weren’t cities, they were real estate liabilities which sat atop a bunch of retail shops and the subway entrance; the mall area traffic combined with all the subway traffic could easily give the concourse the appearance of a bustling metropolis.

Beginning in the late 80’s when demolition was already decided upon, the building owners would have needed to begin clearing out the tenants. However for New York City to have two of its most famous landmarks devoid of tenants is one thing, but having it also appear to the public to be devoid of tenants is entirely another matter. Can you imagine the towers going dark as tenants left and shut off their lights? Even if no one was left in the buildings, they would still need to be lighted as if they WERE occupied; this is New York for crissakes.

Waitaminit…it IS New York for crissakes; mob-run since its inception, just like every big and little city in the country. Mob contractors built the towers, hell; there is even evidence of crimes unearthed in the rubble of the foundation; here is a link to the New York Police Museum's display of guns which were found encased in the concrete of the WTC. The claim is that they belonged to officers who were killed on 911, and their guns are evidence that the concrete was heated to 3000 degrees, and turned molten before solidifying.

Link

Melted Concrete? Why would they say that? I have never been to the New York Police Museum, so I don’t know if they checked the side arms’ serial numbers or models and compared them to those used at the time the concrete they were found in was being poured, but I get it though, I mean if you can have lightweight aluminum wings slicing hardened structural steel without even slowing down, why not introduce 3000 degree concrete into the storyline to explain the encased guns? That’s not crazy, nope; its totally believable…that is unless you consider they may have belonged to dirty cops who used them in a crime and then dumped them in the freshly poured concrete way back in 1969. BAH! Hogwash! The concrete “melted” they say, and since they have the bigger megaphone, it goes into the official records. Ta da!

When even the NYPD claims impossible things, we know we’re not in Kansas anymore; by their own absurd claims, they expose the depth of the corruption.

Like the taboo “no planes”, we are told the NYPD were “heroes” and innocent victims of 911, and I believe many honest and innocent cops did indeed die on 911, but I also believe their upper level superiors were in on it, because they’re family men first, cops second. When they are presented as hero-victims, who would dare accuse them of fraud and complicity? Same goes for the FDNY, which Raphael exposed as corrupt as well. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Regardless what you hear from and read by the spin-doctors in the mainstream media, the WTC was soaked in corruption since it was just a gleam in the eyes of the Rockefeller brothers. They had the clout to claim as their own a large chunk of the biggest city in the world, and then when they realized it was an albatross, sell it to the Port Authority, who are just the mob with uniforms, like the police, and the fire departments. Ultimately it was the people of NY and the USA who got stuck holding the bag, not to mention Afghanistan, Iraq, etc.

So what about all those tenants; 50,000 of which were pretty much always there? Let’s take a walk down memory lane.

(to be cont.)

edit on 10-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

forgot a link...this is a good article about Project Hammer

www.spingola.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I'm a psycho! Even not believing the O/S, I still fall victim to the psycho diagnosis. All because I believe that our country can right itself. Gimme my straight-jacket!

Awesome read tho Yankee. I completely agree with the 50,000 tenants of the WTC building being a fabricated lie. I remember a couple years back, maybe it wasn't that long ago, about reading about a FOIA request from the Port Authority about the actual tenants of the buildings over its history. What you are saying goes along with that FOIA, in it says that over the last 25-30 years, the amount of rental space decreased significantly, kinda disproving the fallacy that the buildings were high revenue generators. Anyways, look forward to more of this "insane" story

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by saabster5

Welcome to the psycho club!

I'm not sure having our country survive would be a good thing...I'm of the mind the USA needs to disintegrate before the world can live peacefully (for a while), and before we can gain our freeedom.

Thanks for reading...

Yankee451

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

ZOMG!!!! there are still sane people in existence!!!

my 1st brief parting of the veil was what i refer to as my "Valerie Moment": it was realizing that my dad was crazy and if i wasn't careful i'd wind up dead. it wasn't until many years later that i found the name for it Sociopath.

at 12 the veil parted again when i realized that dad was just one of many pathetic failures, and that real monsters ruled the planet,[ i refer to them as TCOTBIP [the custodians of the black iron prison] that was my birth as a conspiratologist.

awesome thread! F&S i've been posting stuff like this here and there and when not outright ignored, i was "diagnosed" [via internet LOL] as crazy.

the only issue i have with it is that it should have been posted in the "deconstructing disinformation" forum.

hmmmm... not many of the debunker/psycho crowd refuting you

hope you don't mind me sharing the gist of those posts here.

first we go back to prehistory before the psychopaths gained power and a method/ key to identify
[and destroy them]
Terence_McKenna#The_Stoned_Ape_hypothesis_of_human_evolution
en.wikipedia.org...

the great die-off of the mushrooms and the rise of the psychopaths: www.orgonelab.org...

Welcome to the

S A H A R A S I A
Resource Page

The 4000 BCE Origins of Child Abuse,
Sex-repression, Warfare and Social Violence,
In the Deserts of the Old World

Evidence for a Worldwide,
Climate-Linked Geographical Pattern
in Human Behavior

James DeMeo
Director, Orgone Biophysical Research Lab.

while DeMeo may be wrong the basic idea is sound. one only has to consider the violence brought against certain natural substances and against Wilhelm Reich's orgone theory/tech.

present day psychopathy: a small part of "the church of the poisoned mind" [and body] activities that are still ongoing:

From Hiroshima to Iraq, 61 years of uranium wars A suicidal, genocidal, omnicidal course

The conduct of secret nuclear wars since 1991, through the use of depleted uranium weaponry by the United States and Great Britain with their allies, has taken place in the Middle East, the former Yugoslavia, Afghanistan2 and Lebanon.3 It has been carried out for the express purpose of destroying the public health and mutilating the genetic future of vast populations in oil rich and/or pipeline regions. Carpet and grid bombing with depleted uranium weaponry in Iraq, Yugoslavia and Afghanistan has guaranteed permanent radioactive terrain contamination. The recent discovery that U.S. depleted uranium bombs dropped by Israel on Lebanon in 2006 contained enriched uranium4,5 suggests covert testing of fourth generation nuclear weapons. The United States and its allies are fully aware that this weaponry violates the Geneva and Hague Conventions and the 1925 Geneva Poison Gas Protocol.6 It meets the definition of WMD in the U.S. Code7 in two out of three categories. And its use violates U.S. military law.8 since the U.S. is a signatory to The Hague and Geneva Conventions. The blueprint for depleted uranium radioactive poison gas weaponry – dirty bombs, dirty missiles and dirty bullets – was contained in a declassified memorandum9 dated Oct. 30, 1943. It was addressed to Gen. Leslie Groves, who was head of the Manhattan Project, the U.S. effort to build atomic bombs in World War II. The recommendation for development of depleted uranium as kinetic energy penetrators was never mentioned in the Groves memo. It was specifically for depopulation. The Groves memo makes it clear that in 1943, U.S. scientists recommended using radioactive poison gas weapons in order to contaminate the air, water, soil, food, environment and the blood of exposed populations. The long-term contamination is permanent, since uranium-238 has a half-life of 4.5 billion years, making contaminated areas uninhabitable for eternity. For populations that must continue to live in contaminated areas, the long-term effects are lingering illnesses and mutilation of their DNA. Widespread depleted uranium contamination of DNA in populations results in the potential mutilation of future generations. Mutations induced in the DNA of a single egg or sperm which form a fertilized egg are expressed and repeated in every cell of the developing organism, and defects are passed on to all future generations11. Not only are U.S. and allied soldiers exposed and civilian populations genocidally targeted, but the depleted uranium pollution is now global. In reality, we are all Gulf War veterans.

stay sane dude

edit on 12-8-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Hah...love the Internet diagnosis. Wear it as a badge of honor; if our world is sane, crazy is the only place for sane folks to be.

I wasn't sure where to put this post, and "Rants" has kept it out of "Hoax Oblivion" so far. I'm taking a brief respite to poke a digital finger in the eyes of the local ATS hoodlums, and then I'll finish it up. Be a couple weeks.

Welcome. Thanks for reading and thanks for the links.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Thank you Yankee451 for one of the most pregnant and deep subject threads I have read in a long while. The truth runs in exactly that manner and is digestible to the same degree. When you declare that you are just an ordinary average guy, I understand. The natural, ordinary state is to be extraordinary. The rest have become corrupted and think themselves extraordinary, which is the psychopathy responsible for their blindness to recognize the bleeding obvious. Once again thank you for your lucid articulation.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Golden Rule

The natural, ordinary state is to be extraordinary. The rest have become corrupted and think themselves extraordinary,

Very well written...wish I'd said that.

Thank you for reading and for your kind words.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join