It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 For Psychos - a rant

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
911 For Psychos

To my family.

One of the greatest feats of civilization was when a minority of sociopaths and psychopaths managed to convince the sane majority to emulate their behavior; it’s been downhill for humanity ever since.

Civilization as we know it is the construct of psychopaths; this is why today we call mass murder “war”, and mass murderers “war heroes”. We exalt our leaders who are able to kill women and children across the world while keeping a stiff upper lip about it, and even in our entertainment we idolize people who are able to fake emotions and pretend they are someone else; while most of our video games require our children to perform more and more psychotic acts. We’re trained from birth to be psychos.

The hierarchical structure of what we call civilization is represented in the pyramid we all know so well, with only the small percentage at the top, the psychopaths, able to see the whole picture. This pattern is repeated in the military world, as it is in the corporate world, as it is in the religious world; the people who can emulate a sociopath, ie, someone who has no empathy for others, will rise to the top. The science that studies this phenomenon is called Ponerology.

en.wikipedia.org...

I have little patience left for folks who are unable to accept the preceding paragraphs; to me they are simply little psychopaths running around copying the bigger psychopaths they see on TV. That group of barely functioning sociopathic nutcases is the reason we’re in the place we are now, amazingly 10 years after 911.

It is to you I’m writing today. You probably don’t know who you are.

911 Turns Ten This Year!

Happy Birthday to the 911 Truth Movement and the rest of the 911 industry; only another 60 years before everyone involved is safely dead and their festering offspring, living like cancerous kings thanks to mom and pop’s inability to feel emotion, can breathe a heavy sigh of relief that their private wealth borne of public labor won’t be taken away while they’re foisted on pitchforks. I don’t doubt they already feel safe enough, gazing like gilded gargoyles perched on their capstones at the throngs of slaves suffering below them.

But I digress.

If you’ve been living in a digital television haze for ten years and still believe anything you see on the TV, much less everything, you’re probably already a goner; but I have to try. You see, we need you. Badly. I know, I know…it doesn’t help for me to call you crazy, but be real; you think I’m crazy too, right? So we’re even, ‘kay?

To be fairer, if you weren’t starting to be a little less crazy, you probably wouldn’t be reading my stuff so cheer up…there’s hope.

But where to begin; HOW to begin to reach an entranced people who will change their reality to suit the TV? Sane people don’t believe aluminum wings can slice structural steel columns, but most Americans sure do. Americans tend to believe that if you speed up anything to 500 MPH it’ll cut through just about anything else. That doesn’t bode well for the gene pool.

Ten years later, the same people who brought us 911 are bringing it to the rest of the world, and you’re footing the bill. You have no idea how insidious and institutional the corruption is, and you don’t want any idea, as far as I can tell.

While you’ve been absorbing stories about Osama bin Laden on your big screen TV, the real perpetrators have been bankrupting the treasury, stealing your homes, and draining your retirement. They’ve been using the fruits of your labor to ruin the lives of people on the other side of the world whose only crimes were to be in the way. What will it take for you to notice?

Would it be better if 911 played like a Bruce Willis movie, or maybe a Tom Clancy novel? Could you wrap your psycho brain around that?

You’re in luck.

The good news is the story of 911 does play like a Tom Clancy novel; in fact the story of 911 is the mother of all Spy Thrillers. The bad news is; I ain’t no Tom Clancy.

The Scene is WWII, Pacific theatre, 1944; General Tomoyuki Yama#a has just taken command of the Imperial Japanese forces stationed in the Philipines This was a very important role; in General Yama#a’s care was the bulk of the Japanese Empire’s spoils of war after 13 years of looting Manchuria and China. Known as the Golden Lily Treasure, and said to dwarf the stolen Nazi Gold, it is beyond the ken of most people to imagine how much gold was looted, but this treasure represented a sizable percentage of the total gold mined in Asia over a six thousand year period.

Taken from public buildings, mosques, temples, homes, and not to mention bodies, it was the official policy of Japan to collect the treasure to further their war plans; but those plans were thwarted by the Allied submarine blockade of the Japanese islands. It was therefore decided to bury it throughout the Philippines in secret locations, and after the war’s end they intended to finish the trip to the Japanese homeland.

Perhaps even the Japanese army couldn’t imagine that the Japanese elite and the Western elite were already conspiring to divvy up the spoils themselves, but most of the Japanese players who knew the locations of the hiding places, including General Yama#a, were tried as war criminals, or “suicided”; the treasure then passed into the hands of the world’s most ruthless criminals, the OSS (precursor to the CIA), and then faded from official history.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

International banks were formed from this treasure, and a trust fund was created, named the Black Eagle Trust. So began 50 years of money laundering and illegal market manipulation which camouflaged the massive, almost incomprehensible depth of corruption that follows everywhere the CIA goes. BCCI and Silverado come to mind, with the former being known as a drug runner’s money launderer. Laundering money was just the tip of the iceberg. The trust was used to fund interventions in foreign nations, disrupt democracy, assassinate popular leaders, and foment revolutions and regime changes throughout the world, with the current unrest in the Middle East likely still funded from those black accounts.

The story includes Ferdinand and Imelda Marcos as CIA assets in the gold smelting operation in the Phillipines, John Foster Dulles, “Wild Bill” Donovan, the Japanese Yakuza, Emperor Hirohito and President Truman just to name a few; but just about everywhere you look you’ll find George HW Bush. Every president since Truman knew about the trust and two, Kennedy and Carter, tried to stop it, to Kennedy’s physical demise and Carter’s political one.

After decades of dipping into the trust and spending billions like drunken sailors on some sick global shore leave, it was decided to use the remains of the fund to bankrupt the Soviet Union, and during the collapse and chaos, buy up most of its oil and gas industry. Afghanistan Mujahadeen were trained and funded to support this operation by furthering the hemorrhaging of the Soviet treasury into their occupation of Afghanistan. This is where Osama bin Laden enters the scene.

To complete the scam, 240 billion dollars in securities were created, likely fraudulently, with a ten year maturity date. These “Brady Bonds” were created on September 12, 1991 and certificates for these securities were stored in the vault in the basement of One World Trade Center. Ten years minus one day equals September 11, 2001.
www.scribd.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

Are you getting the picture now? This is the sort of thing you dear little American psychos have been weaned on, right? I was right there with you, so don't lie. You go to movies that couldn’t ever hope to have a plot line like this; so don’t turn away now, would you feel better if I charged you ten bucks for oily popcorn?

But I digress again…where were we…oh yes, September 12, 1991.

(To be continued...)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

While most people refferes to rich (sarcasticly or not) as "the elite" you decided to call them psychopats wich i must agree truly describes them. They are advertised in mass media as succesfull and portrayed as an ideal to us 'normal' citizens.
I haven't read the entire topic of yours (I will later), but I think you have something wrong in next quote:

We exalt our leaders who are able to kill women and children

Can you give us some examples of leaders you mentioned?

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
There are endless examples in history that prove TPTB are willing to sacrifice X amount of people to achieve their goals... no matter what, all people wont believe it. I hate to say it, being someone who likes to have faith in humanity, but some people are far too brainwashed or stupid (i hate that word) to understand/accept that the gov would be willing to # with us like they have.

Denial and ignorance is rampant in our modern society...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fichorka

Obama
George Bush
Clinton
Bush sr
Regan
Carter...

I think you can see where this is going...

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmVeeFF

Obama
George Bush
Clinton
Bush sr
Regan
Carter...

Took the words right out of my mouth.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

While most people refferes to rich (sarcasticly or not) as "the elite" you decided to call them psychopats wich i must agree truly describes them. They are advertised in mass media as succesfull and portrayed as an ideal to us 'normal' citizens.
I haven't read the entire topic of yours (I will later), but I think you have something wrong in next quote:

Thanks...the subject of ponerology is even more fascinating because it pretty much encompasses all leaders. So if you want an American example, I'd say pick a president, any president. Watch him describe decimating a village where someone's child\brother\mother\father is now considered collateral damage.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Obama
George Bush
Clinton
Bush sr
Regan
Carter...

Who the hell exalts presidents you just listed? - Almost none! We aren't that screwed to be proud of "leaders who are able to kill women and children".

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Great read so far Yankee. Looking forward to part 2.
The breadth and depth of the conspiracy beggars belief. Most ramain blissfully unaware
of the extents of infiltration and control with which these cabals rule and ruin our lives.
But some, like yourself, see the rotted core mass, with all it's slippery tentacles, for what it is.
You carry the flag of truth and decency with honour and conviction.
You do yourself, and your family, proud.

Someone else who more sees things as they are is Greg Hallett.
The Nazis (CIA) play a leading role in world politics, as WW2 didn't quite pan out the way we
were all lead to believe.
Understanding History
A two hour radio interview.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Fichorka

In their times, each was exalted by their own camps. My family still admires Carter, misses Clinton and voted for Obama.
edit on 30-7-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Hi Yankee, thanks for the links.
I just finished reading the Scribd piece.
I'm trying to get my jaw off the floor.
I had read bits and pieces about many things discussed there before but this puts it all together pretty interestingly. I had long wondered about the collapse of the Soviet Union and how that all went down,
The tentacles reach very far indeed.
Wow, just wow. Even for veteran CTists this is heavy stuff and very hard to digest.
No wonder most folks don't even want to look down in the sewer to see what''s crawling around down there.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

(continued from above)

When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it. --Frederic Bastiat

Source

So the Bush crime family and all of its cohorts throughout the intelligence community, International Banking, the military and governments both foreign and domestic, knew from at least this date (Sept 12, 1991) what they had to do (destroy the evidence) and how much time they had to accomplish it (10 years).

By then, the Port Authority of New York knew the Twin Towers were asbestos bombs which the public wouldn’t allow to be destroyed by controlled demolition, and which the Port Authority wasn’t willing to foot the bill of the billions of dollars to have them dismantled piece by piece.

By then, the military was making plans for after the fall of the Soviet Union, with the Caspian Sea area to be used as a springboard to encircle China and Russia and invade the Middle East.

Before we get to the good part, I want to apologize. I’ve been a little harsh on you, and being family I want you to know I forgive you for insisting on believing impossible things, and that it’s okay to forgive yourselves too.

Being raised on Hollywood, I’m sure you can see the plot thickening, but undoubtedly you’re still not sure what to make of it. Not being a genetic psychopath, and only a trained one, you still may not be able to imagine someone could be so cruel as to kill their own people as an excuse to make war on other people. This is a good sign; it’s a healthy defense mechanism and gives me hope that you’re not a lost cause.

So I want you to give yourself a break, because in reality you never had a chance to be anything other than nuts. It’s not your fault. This realization is a double edged sword, because once you realize you have been molded since birth to think being a cold-hearted killer is cool, you can forgive yourself for your past transgressions. However, once it really sinks in you will no longer be able to look the other way for future transgressions, and voila, another truther will be born.

I remember playing cowboys and Indians as a kid. I’m 50 now, and when I look back at those happier times when I was six years old and would reenact a little bit of genocide, I’m reminded of the institutional violence that keeps America going, and the unmistakable fact I was raised by psychos. Mom, don’t you remember? You espoused the ideals of a hippy, and wanted to be a hippy, and dressed me like a hippy kid, yet you let me play Cowboys and Indians because it was less offensive than playing War, I guess because we were at war in Vietnam at the time.

Think about that for a minute…my hippy wannabe mother preferred me to play genocide than just simple war. She even helped dress me up like an Indian and painted lipstick-war paint on my face; I have pictures of myself as an Indian “dying” in poses as grotesque as I could muster. Psycho.

America is a violent place. Every law comes with a threat of violence. Your labor is stolen from you to pay for violent acts; and if you refuse to pay, you will be arrested; if you resist arrest you will be killed. Who but a psycho could create a system like that?

Most of us don’t even think twice about living in a crazy society run by history’s worst personalities, or that we’re doing our best to be as crazy as the next guy. It takes us at least 12 years of training to become crazy enough to function in and participate in the psycho’s version of civilization.

All our mainstream media are run by psychos and this pattern can be followed from Murdoch, to Guttenberg and beyond. The amount of propaganda required to keep you psycho is endless; with memorizing thousands of years’ worth of psycho propaganda referred to as “history” in our psycho schools.

Thanks to this “history”, I don’t know any Americans who are aware of the clean public transportation that was available in many cities at the turn of the 20th century. San Francisco is a great example, the electric trolley car was clean and efficient, but because it didn’t use petroleum it annoyed certain psychopaths in the oil and gas industry. So for the sake of generations of profit, the clean public transportation was purchased in shady backroom deals with private companies and public officials, and then closed down, forcing people to purchase an automobile. This was the birth of the myth that your car was synonymous with your freedom when what actually occurred was a severe limitation in your choices of transportation; and lack of choice equals lack of freedom, but it takes a sane person to recognize that.
environment.about.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Source

Business and government leaders were able to replace a clean, affordable and efficient transportation system that benefited all with one that is noisy, dirty and dangerous and that only benefited the few; with a direct result being suburbs, urban sprawl and pollution. After a couple generations the little nutcases (us) don’t know any better and believe that the Automobile is still the most efficient mode of private transportation.

It doesn’t matter if its Big Oil, or Big Pharma, or Big Government…psychos will always be at the top, and consequently at the bottom of all the trouble that the world faces today, and if you think the oil and gas industries have a lock on psychotic behavior, check out what the United Fruit did for the sake of making the world safe for bananas:

Source

Psychos run the place, and we let them because we’re psycho too. We let them kill us and enslave us simply because we hope to get a piece of the pie, and as long as “us” doesn’t include “me” personally, then no big deal. Bigger pieces of pie are guaranteed for the most atrocious behavior.

“Civilized people, we are told, live peacefully and cooperatively with their fellows, sharing the necessary labour in order to obtain the leisure to develop arts and sciences. And while that would be a good idea, it is not a good description of what has been going on in the so-called advanced cultures during the past 8,000 years. Civilization, as we know it, is largely the creation of psychopaths. All civilizations, our own included, have been based on slavery and "warfare." Incidentally, the latter term is a euphemism for mass murder. The prevailing recipe for civilization is simple:

1) Use lies and brainwashing to create an army of controlled, systematic mass murderers;
2) Use that army to enslave large numbers of people (i.e. seize control of their labour power and its fruits);
3) Use that slave labour power to improve the brainwashing process (by using the economic surplus to employ scribes, priests, and PR men). Then go back to step one and repeat the process.

Psychopaths have played a disproportionate role in the development of civilization, because they are hard-wired to lie, kill, injure, and generally inflict great suffering on other humans without feeling any remorse. The inventor of civilization—the first tribal chieftain who successfully brainwashed an army of controlled mass murderers—was almost certainly a genetic psychopath. Since that momentous discovery, psychopaths have enjoyed a significant advantage over non-psychopaths in the struggle for power in civilizational hierarchies—especially military hierarchies.”

Source

Still think our leaders are incapable of killing their own for profit? That would be an exception to the rule.

(I’ll get around to 911 again soon…)
edit on 31-7-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
(cont.)

I can see I’m losing some of you, so it’s almost time to start blowing things up. I know how you like that. Imagine if you will all the explosions the Black Eagle Trust paid for over the last 50 years.

I once thought the various intelligence agencies were simply rogue groups of spies that sold their services to the highest bidder, so naturally they were always representing very wealthy interests, but it seems that a better explanation is that the Black Eagle Trust enabled the spies to BECOME the highest bidders.

Remember the “Man From Uncle” and his arch nemesis, the criminal organization which was wreaking havoc all the time just to be mean? Well the CIA is freaking C.H.A.O.S on a steroid speed ball to the jugular. Good grief, do you see the list below? What the hell is the matter with you guys? Oh sorry, I forgot. Coo Coo.

Here’s a short list: (1968’s 1st entry is almost funny – really guys?)

OSS is abolished — The remaining American information agencies cease covert actions and return to harmless information gathering and analysis.

Operation PAPERCLIP –While other American agencies are hunting down Nazi war criminals for arrest, the U.S. intelligence community is smuggling them into America, unpunished, for their use against the Soviets. The most important of these is Reinhard Gehlen, Hitler’s master spy who had built up an intelligence network in the Soviet Union. With full U.S. blessing, he creates the "Gehlen Organization," a band of refugee Nazi spies who reactivate their networks in Russia. These include SS intelligence officers Alfred Six and Emil Augsburg (who massacred Jews in the Holocaust), Klaus Barbie (the "Butcher of Lyon"), Otto von Bolschwing (the Holocaust mastermind who worked with Eichmann) and SS Colonel Otto Skorzeny (a personal friend of Hitler’s). The Gehlen Organization supplies the U.S. with its only intelligence on the Soviet Union for the next ten years, serving as a bridge between the abolishment of the OSS and the creation of the CIA. However, much of the "intelligence" the former Nazis provide is bogus. Gehlen inflates Soviet military capabilities at a time when Russia is still rebuilding its devastated society, in order to inflate his own importance to the Americans (who might otherwise punish him). In 1948, Gehlen almost convinces the Americans that war is imminent, and the West should make a preemptive strike. In the 50s he produces a fictitious "missile gap." To make matters worse, the Russians have thoroughly penetrated the Gehlen Organization with double agents, undermining the very American security that Gehlen was supposed to protect.

Greece — President Truman requests military aid to Greece to support right-wing forces fighting communist rebels. For the rest of the Cold War, Washington and the CIA will back notorious Greek leaders with deplorable human rights records.

CIA created — President Truman signs the National Security Act of 1947, creating the Central Intelligence Agency and National Security Council. The CIA is accountable to the president through the NSC — there is no democratic or congressional oversight. Its charter allows the CIA to "perform such other functions and duties… as the National Security Council may from time to time direct." This loophole opens the door to covert action and dirty tricks.

Covert-action wing created — The CIA recreates a covert action wing, innocuously called the Office of Policy Coordination, led by Wall Street lawyer Frank Wisner. According to its secret charter, its responsibilities include "propaganda, economic warfare, preventive direct action, including sabotage, antisabotage, demolition and evacuation procedures; subversion against hostile states, including assistance to underground resistance groups, and support of indigenous anti-communist elements in threatened countries of the free world."

Italy — The CIA corrupts democratic elections in Italy, where Italian communists threaten to win the elections. The CIA buys votes, broadcasts propaganda, threatens and beats up opposition leaders, and infiltrates and disrupts their organizations. It works -- the communists are defeated.

1949 Radio Free Europe — The CIA creates its first major propaganda outlet, Radio Free Europe. Over the next several decades, its broadcasts are so blatantly false that for a time it is considered illegal to publish transcripts of them in the U.S.

Late 40s

Operation MOCKINGBIRD — The CIA begins recruiting American news organizations and journalists to become spies and disseminators of propaganda. The effort is headed by Frank Wisner, Allan Dulles, Richard Helms and Philip Graham. Graham is publisher of The Washington Post, which becomes a major CIA player. Eventually, the CIA’s media assets will include ABC, NBC, CBS, Time, Newsweek, Associated Press, United Press International, Reuters, Hearst Newspapers, Scripps-Howard, Copley News Service and more. By the CIA’s own admission, at least 25 organizations and 400 journalists will become CIA assets.

Iran – CIA overthrows the democratically elected Mohammed Mossadegh in a military coup, after he threatened to nationalize British oil. The CIA replaces him with a dictator, the Shah of Iran, whose secret police, SAVAK, is as brutal as the Gestapo.

Operation MK-ULTRA — Inspired by North Korea’s brainwashing program, the CIA begins experiments on mind control. The most notorious part of this project involves giving '___' and other drugs to American subjects without their knowledge or against their will, causing several to commit suicide. However, the operation involves far more than this. Funded in part by the Rockefeller and Ford foundations, research includes propaganda, brainwashing, public relations, advertising, hypnosis, and other forms of suggestion.

Guatemala — CIA overthrows the democratically elected Jacob Arbenz in a military coup. Arbenz has threatened to nationalize the Rockefeller-owned United Fruit Company, in which CIA Director Allen Dulles also owns stock. Arbenz is replaced with a series of right-wing dictators whose bloodthirsty policies will kill over 100,000 Guatemalans in the next 40 years.

1954-1958

North Vietnam — CIA officer Edward Lansdale spends four years trying to overthrow the communist government of North Vietnam, using all the usual dirty tricks. The CIA also attempts to legitimize a tyrannical puppet regime in South Vietnam, headed by Ngo Dinh Diem. These efforts fail to win the hearts and minds of the South Vietnamese because the Diem government is opposed to true democracy, land reform and poverty reduction measures. The CIA’s continuing failure results in escalating American intervention, culminating in the Vietnam War.

Hungary — Radio Free Europe incites Hungary to revolt by broadcasting Khruschev’s Secret Speech, in which he denounced Stalin. It also hints that American aid will help the Hungarians fight. This aid fails to materialize as Hungarians launch a doomed armed revolt, which only invites a major Soviet invasion. The conflict kills 7,000 Soviets and 30,000 Hungarians.

1957-1973
Laos — The CIA carries out approximately one coup per year trying to nullify Laos’ democratic elections. The problem is the Pathet Lao, a leftist group with enough popular support to be a member of any coalition government. In the late 50s, the CIA even creates an "Armee Clandestine" of Asian mercenaries to attack the Pathet Lao. After the CIA’s army suffers numerous defeats, the U.S. starts bombing, dropping more bombs on Laos than all the U.S. bombs dropped in World War II. A quarter of all Laotians will eventually become refugees, many living in caves.

Haiti — The U.S. military helps "Papa Doc" Duvalier become dictator of Haiti. He creates his own private police force, the "Tonton Macoutes," who terrorize the population with machetes. They will kill over 100,000 during the Duvalier family reign. The U.S. does not protest their dismal human rights record.

The Bay of Pigs — The CIA sends 1,500 Cuban exiles to invade Castro’s Cuba. But "Operation Mongoose" fails, due to poor planning, security and backing. The planners had imagined that the invasion will spark a popular uprising against Castro -– which never happens. A promised American air strike also never occurs. This is the CIA’s first public setback, causing President Kennedy to fire CIA Director Allen Dulles.

Dominican Republic — The CIA assassinates Rafael Trujillo, a murderous dictator Washington has supported since 1930. Trujillo’s business interests have grown so large (about 60 percent of the economy) that they have begun competing with American business interests.

Ecuador — The CIA-backed military forces the democratically elected President Jose Velasco to resign. Vice President Carlos Arosemana replaces him; the CIA fills the now vacant vice presidency with its own man.

Congo (Zaire) — The CIA assassinates the democratically elected Patrice Lumumba. However, public support for Lumumba’s politics runs so high that the CIA cannot clearly install his opponents in power. Four years of political turmoil follow.

Dominican Republic — The CIA overthrows the democratically elected Juan Bosch in a military coup. The CIA installs a repressive, right-wing junta.

Ecuador — A CIA-backed military coup overthrows President Arosemana, whose independent (not socialist) policies have become unacceptable to Washington. A military junta assumes command, cancels the 1964 elections, and begins abusing human rights.

Brazil — A CIA-backed military coup overthrows the democratically elected government of Joao Goulart. The junta that replaces it will, in the next two decades, become one of the most bloodthirsty in history. General Castelo Branco will create Latin America’s first death squads, or bands of secret police who hunt down "communists" for torture, interrogation and murder. Often these "communists" are no more than Branco’s political opponents. Later it is revealed that the CIA trains the death squads.

Indonesia — The CIA overthrows the democratically elected Sukarno with a military coup. The CIA has been trying to eliminate Sukarno since 1957, using everything from attempted assassination to sexual intrigue, for nothing more than his declaring neutrality in the Cold War. His successor, General Suharto, will massacre between 500,000 to 1 million civilians accused of being "communist." The CIA supplies the names of countless suspects.

Dominican Republic — A popular rebellion breaks out, promising to reinstall Juan Bosch as the country’s elected leader. The revolution is crushed when U.S. Marines land to uphold the military regime by force. The CIA directs everything behind the scenes.

Greece — With the CIA’s backing, the king removes George Papandreous as prime minister. Papandreous has failed to vigorously support U.S. interests in Greece.

Congo (Zaire) — A CIA-backed military coup installs Mobutu Sese Seko as dictator. The hated and repressive Mobutu exploits his desperately poor country for billions.

The Ramparts Affair — The radical magazine Ramparts begins a series of unprecedented anti-CIA articles. Among their scoops: the CIA has paid the University of Michigan $25 million dollars to hire "professors" to train South Vietnamese students in covert police methods. MIT and other universities have received similar payments. Ramparts also reveals that the National Students’ Association is a CIA front. Students are sometimes recruited through blackmail and bribery, including draft deferments.

Greece — A CIA-backed military coup overthrows the government two days before the elections. The favorite to win was George Papandreous, the liberal candidate. During the next six years, the "reign of the colonels" — backed by the CIA — will usher in the widespread use of torture and murder against political opponents. When a Greek ambassador objects to President Johnson about U.S. plans for Cypress, Johnson tells him: "# your parliament and your constitution."

Operation PHEONIX — The CIA helps South Vietnamese agents identify and then murder alleged Viet Cong leaders operating in South Vietnamese villages. According to a 1971 congressional report, this operation killed about 20,000 "Viet Cong."

1968 Operation CHAOS — The CIA has been illegally spying on American citizens since 1959, but with Operation CHAOS, President Johnson dramatically boosts the effort. CIA agents go undercover as student radicals to spy on and disrupt campus organizations protesting the Vietnam War. They are searching for Russian instigators, which they never find. CHAOS will eventually spy on 7,000 individuals and 1,000 organizations.

Bolivia — A CIA-organized military operation captures legendary guerilla Che Guevara. The CIA wants to keep him alive for interrogation, but the Bolivian government executes him to prevent worldwide calls for clemency.

Uruguay — The notorious CIA torturer Dan Mitrione arrives in Uruguay, a country torn with political strife. Whereas right-wing forces previously used torture only as a last resort, Mitrione convinces them to use it as a routine, widespread practice. "The precise pain, in the precise place, in the precise amount, for the desired effect," is his motto. The torture techniques he teaches to the death squads rival the Nazis’. He eventually becomes so feared that revolutionaries will kidnap and murder him a year later.

Cambodia — The CIA overthrows Prince Sahounek, who is highly popular among Cambodians for keeping them out of the Vietnam War. He is replaced by CIA puppet Lon Nol, who immediately throws Cambodian troops into battle. This unpopular move strengthens once minor opposition parties like the Khmer Rouge, which achieves power in 1975 and massacres millions of its own people.

Bolivia — After half a decade of CIA-inspired political turmoil, a CIA-backed military coup overthrows the leftist President Juan Torres. In the next two years, dictator Hugo Banzer will have over 2,000 political opponents arrested without trial, then tortured, raped and executed.

Haiti — "Papa Doc" Duvalier dies, leaving his 19-year old son "Baby Doc" Duvalier the dictator of Haiti. His son continues his bloody reign with full knowledge of the CIA.

1972 The Case-Zablocki Act — Congress passes an act requiring congressional review of executive agreements. In theory, this should make CIA operations more accountable. In fact, it is only marginally effective.

Cambodia — Congress votes to cut off CIA funds for its secret war in Cambodia.

Watergate Break-in — President Nixon sends in a team of burglars to wiretap Democratic offices at Watergate. The team members have extensive CIA histories, including James McCord, E. Howard Hunt and five of the Cuban burglars. They work for the Committee to Reelect the President (CREEP), which does dirty work like disrupting Democratic campaigns and laundering Nixon’s illegal campaign contributions. CREEP’s activities are funded and organized by another CIA front, the Mullen Company.

Chile — The CIA overthrows and assassinates Salvador Allende, Latin America’s first democratically elected socialist leader. The problems begin when Allende nationalizes American-owned firms in Chile. ITT offers the CIA $1 million for a coup (reportedly refused). The CIA replaces Allende with General Augusto Pinochet, who will torture and murder thousands of his own countrymen in a crackdown on labor leaders and the political left.

CIA begins internal investigations — William Colby, the Deputy Director for Operations, orders all CIA personnel to report any and all illegal activities they know about. This information is later reported to Congress.

Watergate Scandal — The CIA’s main collaborating newspaper in America, The Washington Post, reports Nixon’s crimes long before any other newspaper takes up the subject. The two reporters, Woodward and Bernstein, make almost no mention of the CIA’s many fingerprints all over the scandal. It is later revealed that Woodward was a Naval intelligence briefer to the White House, and knows many important intelligence figures, including General Alexander Haig. His main source, "Deep Throat," is probably one of those.

CIA Director Helms Fired — President Nixon fires CIA Director Richard Helms for failing to help cover up the Watergate scandal. Helms and Nixon have always disliked each other. The new CIA director is William Colby, who is relatively more open to CIA reform.

1974 CHAOS exposed — Pulitzer prize winning journalist Seymour Hersh publishes a story about Operation CHAOS, the domestic surveillance and infiltration of anti-war and civil rights groups in the U.S. The story sparks national outrage.

Angleton fired — Congress holds hearings on the illegal domestic spying efforts of James Jesus Angleton, the CIA’s chief of counterintelligence. His efforts included mail-opening campaigns and secret surveillance of war protesters. The hearings result in his dismissal from the CIA.

House clears CIA in Watergate — The House of Representatives clears the CIA of any complicity in Nixon’s Watergate break-in.

The Hughes Ryan Act — Congress passes an amendment requiring the president to report nonintelligence CIA operations to the relevant congressional committees in a timely fashion.

1975 Australia — The CIA helps topple the democratically elected, left-leaning government of Prime Minister Edward Whitlam. The CIA does this by giving an ultimatum to its Governor-General, John Kerr. Kerr, a longtime CIA collaborator, exercises his constitutional right to dissolve the Whitlam government. The Governor-General is a largely ceremonial position appointed by the Queen; the Prime Minister is democratically elected. The use of this archaic and never-used law stuns the nation.

Angola — Eager to demonstrate American military resolve after its defeat in Vietnam, Henry Kissinger launches a CIA-backed war in Angola. Contrary to Kissinger’s assertions, Angola is a country of little strategic importance and not seriously threatened by communism. The CIA backs the brutal leader of UNITAS, Jonas Savimbi. This polarizes Angolan politics and drives his opponents into the arms of Cuba and the Soviet Union for survival. Congress will cut off funds in 1976, but the CIA is able to run the war off the books until 1984, when funding is legalized again. This entirely pointless war kills over 300,000 Angolans.

"The CIA and the Cult of Intelligence" — Victor Marchetti and John Marks publish this whistle-blowing history of CIA crimes and abuses. Marchetti has spent 14 years in the CIA, eventually becoming an executive assistant to the Deputy Director of Intelligence. Marks has spent five years as an intelligence official in the State Department.

"Inside the Company" — Philip Agee publishes a diary of his life inside the CIA. Agee has worked in covert operations in Latin America during the 60s, and details the crimes in which he took part.

Congress investigates CIA wrong-doing — Public outrage compels Congress to hold hearings on CIA crimes. Senator Frank Church heads the Senate investigation ("The Church Committee"), and Representative Otis Pike heads the House investigation. (Despite a 98 percent incumbency reelection rate, both Church and Pike are defeated in the next elections.) The investigations lead to a number of reforms intended to increase the CIA’s accountability to Congress, including the creation of a standing Senate committee on intelligence. However, the reforms prove ineffective, as the Iran/Contra scandal will show. It turns out the CIA can control, deal with or sidestep Congress with ease.

The Rockefeller Commission — In an attempt to reduce the damage done by the Church Committee, President Ford creates the "Rockefeller Commission" to whitewash CIA history and propose toothless reforms. The commission’s namesake, Vice President Nelson Rockefeller, is himself a major CIA figure. Five of the commission’s eight members are also members of the Council on Foreign Relations, a CIA-dominated organization.

Iran — The CIA fails to predict the fall of the Shah of Iran, a longtime CIA puppet, and the rise of Muslim fundamentalists who are furious at the CIA’s backing of SAVAK, the Shah’s bloodthirsty secret police. In revenge, the Muslims take 52 Americans hostage in the U.S. embassy in Tehran.

Afghanistan — The Soviets invade Afghanistan. The CIA immediately begins supplying arms to any faction willing to fight the occupying Soviets. Such indiscriminate arming means that when the Soviets leave Afghanistan, civil war will erupt. Also, fanatical Muslim extremists now possess state-of-the-art weaponry. One of these is Sheik Abdel Rahman, who will become involved in the World Trade Center bombing in New York.

El Salvador — An idealistic group of young military officers, repulsed by the massacre of the poor, overthrows the right-wing government. However, the U.S. compels the inexperienced officers to include many of the old guard in key positions in their new government. Soon, things are back to "normal" — the military government is repressing and killing poor civilian protesters. Many of the young military and civilian reformers, finding themselves powerless, resign in disgust.

Nicaragua — Anastasios Samoza II, the CIA-backed dictator, falls. The Marxist Sandinistas take over government, and they are initially popular because of their commitment to land and anti-poverty reform. Samoza had a murderous and hated personal army called the National Guard. Remnants of the Guard will become the Contras, who fight a CIA-backed guerilla war against the Sandinista government throughout the 1980s.

El Salvador — The Archbishop of San Salvador, Oscar Romero, pleads with President Carter "Christian to Christian" to stop aiding the military government slaughtering his people. Carter refuses. Shortly afterwards, right-wing leader Roberto D’Aubuisson has Romero shot through the heart while saying Mass. The country soon dissolves into civil war, with the peasants in the hills fighting against the military government. The CIA and U.S. Armed Forces supply the government with overwhelming military and intelligence superiority. CIA-trained death squads roam the countryside, committing atrocities like that of El Mazote in 1982, where they massacre between 700 and 1000 men, women and children. By 1992, some 63,000 Salvadorans will be killed.

Iran/Contra Begins — The CIA begins selling arms to Iran at high prices, using the profits to arm the Contras fighting the Sandinista government in Nicaragua. President Reagan vows that the Sandinistas will be "pressured" until "they say ‘uncle.’" The CIA’s Freedom Fighter’s Manual disbursed to the Contras includes instruction on economic sabotage, propaganda, extortion, bribery, blackmail, interrogation, torture, murder and political assassination.

Honduras — The CIA gives Honduran military officers the Human Resource Exploitation Training Manual – 1983, which teaches how to torture people. Honduras’ notorious "Battalion 316" then uses these techniques, with the CIA’s full knowledge, on thousands of leftist dissidents. At least 184 are murdered.

The Boland Amendment — The last of a series of Boland Amendments is passed. These amendments have reduced CIA aid to the Contras; the last one cuts it off completely. However, CIA Director William Casey is already prepared to "hand off" the operation to Colonel Oliver North, who illegally continues supplying the Contras through the CIA’s informal, secret, and self-financing network. This includes "humanitarian aid" donated by Adolph Coors and William Simon, and military aid funded by Iranian arms sales.

Eugene Hasenfus — Nicaragua shoots down a C-123 transport plane carrying military supplies to the Contras. The lone survivor, Eugene Hasenfus, turns out to be a CIA employee, as are the two dead pilots. The airplane belongs to Southern Air Transport, a CIA front. The incident makes a mockery of President Reagan’s claims that the CIA is not illegally arming the Contras.

Iran/Contra Scandal — Although the details have long been known, the Iran/Contra scandal finally captures the media’s attention in 1986. Congress holds hearings, and several key figures (like Oliver North) lie under oath to protect the intelligence community. CIA Director William Casey dies of brain cancer before Congress can question him. All reforms enacted by Congress after the scandal are purely cosmetic.

Haiti — Rising popular revolt in Haiti means that "Baby Doc" Duvalier will remain "President for Life" only if he has a short one. The U.S., which hates instability in a puppet country, flies the despotic Duvalier to the South of France for a comfortable retirement. The CIA then rigs the upcoming elections in favor of another right-wing military strongman. However, violence keeps the country in political turmoil for another four years. The CIA tries to strengthen the military by creating the National Intelligence Service (SIN), which suppresses popular revolt through torture and assassination.

Panama — The U.S. invades Panama to overthrow a dictator of its own making, General Manuel Noriega. Noriega has been on the CIA’s payroll since 1966, and has been transporting drugs with the CIA’s knowledge since 1972. By the late 80s, Noriega’s growing independence and intransigence have angered Washington… so out he goes.

Haiti — Competing against 10 comparatively wealthy candidates, leftist priest Jean-Bertrand Aristide captures 68 percent of the vote. After only eight months in power, however, the CIA-backed military deposes him. More military dictators brutalize the country, as thousands of Haitian refugees escape the turmoil in barely seaworthy boats. As popular opinion calls for Aristide’s return, the CIA begins a disinformation campaign painting the courageous priest as mentally unstable.

The Gulf War — The U.S. liberates Kuwait from Iraq. But Iraq’s dictator, Saddam Hussein, is another creature of the CIA. With U.S. encouragement, Hussein invaded Iran in 1980. During this costly eight-year war, the CIA built up Hussein’s forces with sophisticated arms, intelligence, training and financial backing. This cemented Hussein’s power at home, allowing him to crush the many internal rebellions that erupted from time to time, sometimes with poison gas. It also gave him all the military might he needed to conduct further adventurism — in Kuwait, for example.

The Fall of the Soviet Union — The CIA fails to predict this most important event of the Cold War. This suggests that it has been so busy undermining governments that it hasn’t been doing its primary job: gathering and analyzing information. The fall of the Soviet Union also robs the CIA of its reason for existence: fighting communism. This leads some to accuse the CIA of intentionally failing to predict the downfall of the Soviet Union. Curiously, the intelligence community’s budget is not significantly reduced after the demise of communism.

Economic Espionage — In the years following the end of the Cold War, the CIA is increasingly used for economic espionage. This involves stealing the technological secrets of competing foreign companies and giving them to American ones. Given the CIA’s clear preference for dirty tricks over mere information gathering, the possibility of serious criminal behavior is very great indeed.

Haiti — The chaos in Haiti grows so bad that President Clinton has no choice but to remove the Haitian military dictator, Raoul Cedras, on threat of U.S. invasion. The U.S. occupiers do not arrest Haiti’s military leaders for crimes against humanity, but instead ensure their safety and rich retirements. Aristide is returned to power only after being forced to accept an agenda favorable to the country’s ruling class.

And that’s just the stuff we know about. Anyone who believes an agency that is capable doing a fraction of what they’ve been busted for shouldn’t be the first suspect for 911, raise your hands. Operation Mockingbird began two generations ago, and since then the volume of media has increased exponentially, so that now we have an ultra secretive group of trained killers, propagandists, and other assorted con artists with an unlimited budget and a psychotic urge to control sane people. They control all the media you and your parents have ever been exposed to, and thanks to Operation Mockingbird, everything you think you know, everything you think you identify with should be considered suspect as possibly planted by a cabal of deeply disturbed individuals.

Why is football important? Are you really a democratrepublican? Do you really think it’s in your best interest to bomb Libya? Do you honestly believe aluminum wings can cut structural steel columns?

Okay, okay…so you get the picture.

It’s 1991 and George HW Bush is about to get replaced as president by Bill Clinton. My folks still miss Clinton; most democrats do, but that’s because they’ve never heard of his drug running with the Bush clan out of Mena Arkansas while he was Governor:

After the Iran-Contra scandal erupted, individuals began to come forward with stories that the same planes that ferried guns down to Nicaragua were ferrying back coc aine for sale in the United States. Cocaine whose profits were the real source of funding for the Contra's custom made (and numberless) M-16s. These individuals included military personnel such as Eugene Wheaton, and pilots such as Richard Brenneke, and Terry Reed, who claimed they were part of the guns and drugs operation itself. Some, like Chip Tatum, had documents proving their claims. Others were highly respected law enforcement officers and members of government, such as William Duncan, L.D. Brown, and others, who had stumbled on the drug running operation and tried to expose it. Some of those who had knowledge of Mena started to die.

"I have put thousands of Americans away for tens of thousands of years for less evidence for conspiracy with less evidence than is available against Ollie North and CIA people. . . . I personally was involved in a deep-cover case that went to the top of the drug world in three countries. The CIA killed it."

Former DEA Agent Michael Levine CNBC-TV, October 8, 1996

"The connections piled up quickly. Contra planes flew north to the U.S., loaded with coc aine, then returned laden with cash. All under the protective umbrella of the United States Government. My informants were perfectly placed: one worked with the Contra pilots at their base, while another moved easily among the Salvadoran military officials who protected the resupply operation. They fed me the names of Contra pilots. Again and again, those names showed up in the DEA database as documented drug traffickers.

"When I pursued the case, my superiors quietly and firmly advised me to move on to other investigations."

Former DEA Agent Celerino Castillo Powder Burns, 1992

Source

Is it just me or does it sound like Bush and Clinton were working together prior to Clinton’s presidential run? Do these guys give a rat’s ass about politics at all or is that just their means of getting their hands on the keys to the Kingdom? It sure helps to explain why Bush 1 and 2 are so chummy with Slick Willy, but you little psychos like to believe that’s for “bi-partisanship” and “solidarity" don't you?

What color is the sky in your world anyway?

If my one armed blind grandmother can tell it has nothing to do with bi-partisanship and everything to do with them being psycho mobster drug- running, rapists and murderers who are flipping you the bird while groping your children at airports, what the hell is your excuse? Perspective is a marvelous thing; Bill and George, the lesser and much lesser, are psycho scumbags who should be labeled as such while they’re paraded around the country in tar and feathers after being forced to give up the names and addresses of all their co-conspirators. This is my perspective and I’m not interested in yours, because you’re psycho and this is my rant.

So if we can’t trust Bill Clinton, WHO CAN WE TRUST? Al Gore? I mean, come on who was guarding the chicken coop? Are they all gangsters?

(starting to foam a little...rant to continue)
edit on 1-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Some of us are still reading.
Do go on.....

The Black Eagle Trust story filled in the gaps for me. I had wondered about the rise of the clandestine services after WW2 and how they seemed to always be in the thick of everything. Having a large amount of loot certainly goes far in explaining their reach.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

There are endless examples in history that prove TPTB are willing to sacrifice X amount of people to achieve their goals... no matter what, all people wont believe it. I hate to say it, being someone who likes to have faith in humanity, but some people are far too brainwashed or stupid (i hate that word) to understand/accept that the gov would be willing to # with us like they have.

Denial and ignorance is rampant in our modern society...

Yes...I agree...and over the past 10 years many, many of the young people have harmed and killed.... and their numbers are increasing. Flash mob robberies....too etc. You can't look at the face of a teen any more and think they are innocent and won't harm you...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I'm shy a link on the last post.

www.huppi.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
(Cont.)
By their fruits you will know them.

With these revelations, I look at Clinton’s “comeback” in a whole new light; he was there for continuity. George Bush, after 12 years of running the White House and Murder, Inc., surely didn’t care a wit about politics; only little psychos fall for that crap. Let them have a “man of the people” to keep ‘em busy, give ‘em a little dot-com prosperity and a few juicy scandals and throw in a shady election and the next few years will fly by before you can say “inside job”.

God it was good to get a republican out of office though, wasn’t it? With Clinton at the helm, Democrats were then co-opted into agreeing to fascist, psychotic policies, and it was the republicans’ turn to eat their young out of hatred for the president. It made no difference that the state policies never changed, only that the guy getting the blowjob was a Democrat. Psycho.

Any good psycho who is trying to start a war does so with fear. They’ll print outright lies, or even worse, perform atrocities simply to blame them on the people they want to attack in the first place, and then attack them. This isn’t new; this goes back to before Sparticus. Having a role to play in the psycho club, and being a good psychopath himself, Clinton had to prime the world to make sure we would accept their cover story for 911; ie that terrorists hate America. So we were good and traumatized by Ruby Ridge, Waco, WTC Bombing 1, OK City, Khobar Towers, US Embassy in Kenya, USS Cole Bombing and BosniaHerzegovina. Way beyond psycho.

It was during Clinton’s term in 1996 that Osama bin Laden decided he wasn’t going to work for the CIA no more (sung like Dylan’s “Maggie’s Farm”), and he was going to turn his CIA-trained and funded sights on America. Everything just falls into place when you’re a psycho I guess. No one is to ask questions like, “when is a CIA agent no longer a CIA agent?” That’d be crazy talk.

After Clinton’s foundation was laid, just to be sure the choices were nailed down, the right palms were greased and the election of 2000 goes into the history books. Now Junior is in the Oval Office. God, now there’s no doubt that they think we’re insects; holy crap.

At least now we’re treading ground you might be familiar with. Democrats just LOVE to hate the election of 2000 almost as much as they love Al Gore, but talk about a psycho response to a royal screwing! What WAS Lieberman’s role in the 2000 election? History has proven him to be Bush The Much Lesser’s ally through two terms, and he eventually bailed the Democratic party and became the defacto Likud Party Senator for the Great State of Connecticut? Is that about the nutshell?

And what about that Al Gore guy? What was his payoff for capitulating...hey, don’t bitch at me, he did capitulate and you know it. He did it with a Gavel in his hand. Seems he got a Nobel Prize (which I hear they give out with Cracker Jack now), and an Oscar, not to mention the ground floor of the hot new industry for psychos, “Global Warming”.

After witnessing a coup, what happened? MoveOn? Seriously? Yeah, that’s about it. MoveOn, which I joined and foolishly registered voters for is named to litereally MOVE ON. Like you hear when the police say “move along now, nothing to see here”. Psycho.

Okay, I’d best pipe down because no one messes with Saint Gore. Jesus, with all that education you people sure are dense sometimes…oh wait, it’s because of the education, my bad.

(to be cont.)
edit on 1-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Wow what a read! This should be a reading assignment for discussion in a political science class. The CIA history is awesome. Yes, the psychos are still at the helm. I have to refer to the 1976 movie "Network"...

www.imdb.com...

Please keep us informed....Great post!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ontarff

Thanks for reading...I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!

I think Network should be required viewing...it was prescient.

I wonder if anyone would yell in real life.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

(cont)

Not that I’ve got a beef with education, not at all; I do take issue with the version of education provided by people who think acts like Dresden, Hiroshima and 911 are good business moves. This is not education but indoctrination by another name, but indoctrination by any other name, is still indoctrination. Without a doubt we are trained and conditioned to accept boring jobs, pay taxes and buy meaningless baubles, yet that’s not what we’re told in school. This from an educator with thirty years’ experience:

We could encourage the best qualities of youthfulness-curiosity, adventure, resilience, the capacity for surprising insight simply by being more flexible about time, texts, and tests, by introducing kids to truly competent adults, and by giving each student what autonomy he or she needs in order to take a risk every now and then.

But we don't do that. And the more I asked why not, and persisted in thinking about the "problem" of schooling as an engineer might, the more I missed the point: What if there is no "problem" with our schools? What if they are the way they are, so expensively flying in the face of common sense and long experience in how children learn things, not because they are doing something wrong but because they are doing something right? Is it possible that George W. Bush accidentally spoke the truth when he said we would "leave no child behind"? Could it be that our schools are designed to make sure not one of them ever really grows up?

We have been taught (that is, schooled) in this country to think of "success" as synonymous with, or at least dependent upon, "schooling," but historically that isn't true in either an intellectual or a financial sense. And plenty of people throughout the world today find a way to educate themselves without resorting to a system of compulsory secondary schools that all too often resemble prisons. Why, then, do Americans confuse education with just such a system? What exactly is the purpose of our public schools?

Mass schooling of a compulsory nature really got its teeth into the United States between 1905 and 1915, though it was conceived of much earlier and pushed for throughout most of the nineteenth century. The reason given for this enormous upheaval of family life and cultural traditions was, roughly speaking, threefold:

1) To make good people. 2) To make good citizens. 3) To make each person his or her personal best. These goals are still trotted out today on a regular basis, and most of us accept them in one form or another as a decent definition of public education's mission, however short schools actually fall in achieving them. But we are dead wrong. Compounding our error is the fact that the national literature holds numerous and surprisingly consistent statements of compulsory schooling's true purpose. We have, for example, the great H. L. Mencken, who wrote in The American Mercury for April 1924 that the aim of public education is not

"to fill the young of the species with knowledge and awaken their intelligence. ... Nothing could be further from the truth. The aim ... is simply to reduce as many individuals as possible to the same safe level, to breed and train a standardized citizenry, to put down dissent and originality. That is its aim in the United States... and that is its aim everywhere else."

Because of Mencken's reputation as a satirist, we might be tempted to dismiss this passage as a bit of hyperbolic sarcasm. His article, however, goes on to trace the template for our own educational system back to the now vanished, though never to be forgotten, military state of Prussia. And although he was certainly aware of the irony that we had recently been at war with Germany, the heir to Prussian thought and culture, Mencken was being perfectly serious here. Our educational system really is Prussian in origin, and that really is cause for concern.

Source

Apparently my parents sent me to Prussian Military School.

You see, the government gets what they want. If they want to put a freeway through your yard, there’s nothing you can do to stop it. Everything in this country is the way it is because the owners want it that way. The education system trains our children to be members of society, and if you ignore the rhetoric and look at the results of that education, apparently they want a sickly citizenry of xenophobic, mindless, violent consumers. Period.

Now do all those class bells and prison-like buildings make sense? All that psychology-based advertising starting to give you an “ah-hah” moment yet? We are inundated with over stimulation and mind-numbing advertizing for a reason…and it’s not just to sell products.

Unhealthy, undereducated and jaded, yet entertained, you will never spark a revolution, and that tickles the owners to no end, I’m sure. And don’t tell me you’re not owned. Of course you are; there’s no part of your life you control; work or lack of work, healthcare, government and media keep you so busy you don’t have time to learn the truth, even if not doing so guarantees the next generation to a life of slavery.

911 changed everything, isn’t that what they said? Well for me, it really did change everything, but why not for the rest of my family? They’re the ones with the fancy educations…you’d think they’d be able to figure it out before I could. Unless they are hampered by their educations.

They’re like the Four Horsemen of the apocalypse, my family…my dad’s a doctor, my mom’s a psychologist, my sister’s a journalist, and my brother’s a government lawyer. Me, I’m an underachiever, proud of it. My point is they’ve been too indoctrinated to be able to think critically anymore, and if they get too close to real reality, their cognitive dissonance kicks in and then there’s no reaching them. Dad didn’t like me noticing the similarity between the words “doctorate” and “indoctrinate”, but that’s the subject of another rant.

Their cups are full and now they’re experts in their fields. They rely on other experts to explain other fields about which they have no knowledge, and they rely on the experts in the government to explain things like International Terrorism. They are perfect citizens, behaving exactly as they have been trained; following their programming and believing what they are told. They support fascist policies and racist wars and consider themselves peace loving liberals. What a psycho world we live in.

What is the official story of 911 anyway? Can anyone answer that?

I guess Wikipedia is about as close to a government source as any:

The September 11 attacks (often referred to as September 11, September 11th or 9/11[nb 1], in combination with the attacks' side effects on that day) were a series of four coordinated suicide attacks by al-Qaeda upon the United States on Tuesday, September 11, 2001. On that morning, 19 al-Qaeda terrorists hijacked four commercial passenger jet airliners.[2][3] The hijackers intentionally crashed two of the airliners into the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center in New York City, killing everyone on board and thousands of those working in the buildings. Both towers collapsed within two hours, destroying nearby buildings and damaging others. A third airliner was crashed into the Pentagon. Hijackers had redirected the fourth plane toward Washington, D.C., targeting either the Capitol Building or the White House, but crashed it in a field near Shanksville in rural Pennsylvania after passengers attempted to retake control of the airliner.

There were no survivors from any of the flights. Nearly 3,000 victims and the 19 hijackers died in the attacks.[4] Among the 2,753 victims who died in the attacks on the World Trade Center were 343 firefighters and 60 police officers from New York City and the Port Authority, and 8 private emergency medical technicians and paramedics.[5] Another 184 people were killed in the attack on the Pentagon.[6] The overwhelming majority of casualties were civilians, including nationals of over 70 countries.[7]

Suspicion quickly fell on al-Qaeda. Its leader Osama bin Laden initially denied involvement, but in 2004 he finally claimed responsibility for the attacks.[1] Al-Qaeda and bin Laden cited U.S. support of Israel, the presence of US troops in Saudi Arabia, and sanctions against Iraq as motives for the attacks. The United States responded to the attacks by launching the War on Terror, invading Afghanistan to depose the Taliban, who had harbored al-Qaeda members, and by enacting the USA PATRIOT Act. It was not until May 2011 that bin Laden was found and killed[8]. Many other countries also strengthened their anti-terrorism legislation and expanded law enforcement powers. Some American stock exchanges stayed closed for the rest of the week following the attack and posted enormous losses on reopening, especially in the airline and insurance industries. The destruction of billions of dollars' worth of office space caused serious damage to the economy of Lower Manhattan.

The damage to the Pentagon was cleared and repaired within a year, and the Pentagon Memorial was built adjacent to the building. The rebuilding of the World Trade Center site began in 2002 and remains ongoing. Ground was broken for the Flight 93 National Memorial on November 8, 2009, and the first phase of construction is expected to be ready for the 10th anniversary of the attacks on September 11, 2011.[9]

Source

So that's our end point, or at least the end point that gives the government, in their sick minds, the justification to kick the world's ass and take their natural resources.

We are preyed upon by the people we "select" to lead us. We are the most lied to people in the history of the world; our leaders are criminally insane with almost unlimited budgets and are working, sometimes in tandem, sometimes in competition to undermine our ability to live even the simplest of lives.

Above is Wikipedia's version of 911; it might as well be a fairy tale for all the truth that link contains. I'm about to show you a different version, one that offends many within the Truth Movement, and all within the OS faithful, but one that answers more questions than any other explanation.

(to be cont.)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Keep it rolling Yankee. I think I know where you are going with this,
and people with right minds had better sit up and take notice.
We all need so desperately to be shaken from our collective stupor,
and the fact that we haven't been shaken yet, in spite of all the damning
evidence available, is simply astounding.

What will it take?
Immediate trouble at our own door, i suppose.

Fret not. That is on the way.
Slowly and inexorably, as their plot thickens.

A whole new world of trouble.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join