It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mars Records

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone else has read these two pdf documents but it was a very interesting read.
Just wanted some of your thoughts on this.

a quick synopsis:

a guy joins the military in 1976
he uses a military jumpgate goes to mars
serves his duty on mars until 1996
military then does an age regression on him to make him 20 years younger
then the military does a timeshot and sends him back to 1976.

apparently this is all a blank memory for him until they do some type of clearing and he slowly starts to remember his past.

if this is true

what i dont understand is why send him back in time? wouldnt everything he's done on mars cease to exist if they sent him back in time. doesnt make sense to me. why make someone serve 20 years on mars then send him back in time.
then that would mean that everything that he's accomplished on that planet would cease to exist if they sent him back. thats of course if you subscribe to that theory of time travel.
oh well...your thoughts?

www.themarsrecords.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Sounds a little too "Quaid, start the reactor!" for me...(Total Recall reference)...

Not to mention, his regression therapist is his wife....
This is just from reading the preface...but I'll still give it a good read sometime. I try to keep an open mind until reading everything they have to say, but so far, I'm smelling bs....

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
ok just for arguments sake lets say that this is true

if they did send him back in time nothing would cease to exist that he has done becasue of the age regression ....

example becuse they made him younger then he would still be on mars and his older self that was made younger could carry on the life that he did not have as if he never went to mars and at the same time its a smart move to do that becuse its the ultimate coverstory because he is technicaly not on mars but is on mars if you get my drift

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colony5
ok just for arguments sake lets say that this is true

if they did send him back in time nothing would cease to exist that he has done becasue of the age regression ....

example becuse they made him younger then he would still be on mars and his older self that was made younger could carry on the life that he did not have as if he never went to mars and at the same time its a smart move to do that becuse its the ultimate coverstory because he is technicaly not on mars but is on mars if you get my drift

Kind of like the evil world Biff created in Back to the Future II right?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I heard somewhere (If you buy into the whole reptilian thing) that we were given tech to make colonies on mars and the moon in the past then when we built em the reptilians took them of us by force (destroyed them or the ones living/building there)

Could possibly tie in (if it was true dunno)

top topics

join