It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dirty Secret In Your Glass Of "Healthy" Orange Juice - Proof That Globalism = Nasty Feces

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Always read the ingredients list.
If you can't pronounce it, don't consume it.
If you can prove they are secretly harming you. sue them.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
S&F op.

I work in the food industry and I think most of you would be disgusted by whats in our food.

Don't even get me started on what's in peanut butter!

SInce you mentioned it, can you please reveal whats in the peanut butter? I just love eating spoonfuls of it so please reveal so that I know what I am getting into with it.

DARN IT!!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
just another reason NOT to trust the FDA..
.. GROW YER OWN..
ok oranges might be hard in cold climates, but just get my point

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I'd say this is proof that Industrialized Agriculture=Nasty Feces, not Globalism=nasty feces.
just my perspective.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
S&F op.

I work in the food industry and I think most of you would be disgusted by whats in our food.

Don't even get me started on what's in peanut butter!

whats in your pb? the only ingredients listed on my pb is peanuts. has to kept in fridge or its runny as soup.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I love orange juice
Forget that now
I think I will buy my oranges in the store and just eat them chilled

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This is just wrong... Oh well I guess I’ll just go back to drinking much more healthy beverages without ethyl-butyrate such as; Coca-Cola, Powerade, Budweiser, and fluorinated water.

I’m soooo thirsty!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
If you buy of the shelf and not make it yourself from fresh oranges then you get what you deserve and what you pay for.

Buy a orange juicer and do it yourself to be sure.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
thats disgusting!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

This is the reason I drink puree juices. I go out of my way to find organic puree's to drink. It's hard to trust anything anymore.
edit on 30-7-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-7-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
iv herd they people also soack there balls in alot of the brands

just try to buy the brand the store sells i gess least likely place to be screwed but also then the other guys get mad what do they do then

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
If anyone is bored, and you have netflix, watch Fat Sick and Nearly Dead. In only a short time on a "juice fast" you can lose TONS of weight and gain tons of energy.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
damn! who would have guessed! orange juice, natural orange juice is tainted by the chemical structure of america: (
this reminds me of a news special i was watching a long long time ago..a truck, that would carry toxic waste, industrial waste, would do its run, guys in white bio hazard suites would steam spray the inside of it clean, then the truck would go and fill up with MOtts apple juice* they exclusively used motts for this news report* it was on channel 4 when i saw it, around 1995 or so. that is, was the industrys standards of doing things*
what is in peanut butter? do enlighten me* i eat tons of it..want to know what nasty tumor casuing chemcials might be lurking in my skippy chunky!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

msds.chem.ox.ac.uk...

ethyl butyrate shows no reason to be dangerous.

In addition, to be honest, this seems like a distraction for bigger problems, such as aspartame, GMO, and other things that actually can cause cancer and kill.

Stay focused on what's bad before you go after what's annoying.
edit on 30-7-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
this is why i grow my own oranges ive also talked with my neibours and if they dont use theres they happy to let me use them so they dont have to pick them up. just freeze it and BAM fresh juice almost all year round (depending on how much you drink)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
mmm, drinking perfume never tasted so good.

Probably given to schools in abundance I'd imagine with some of their "food".

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by obzerver
iv herd they people also soack there balls in alot of the brands

Did I read that right? Maybe something was lost in translation?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Hey I want to know what's in the PB. I have tried making my own but it just ain't the same. What do I have to add?

As for the OP I think it's just more fear mongering. Sure ethyl butyrate doesn't occur naturally in oranges but it does in pineapple so slipping a couple of pinnaple chunks in your juicer with your oranges would turn it into feces? I didn't think so.

edit on 31-7-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Hey I want to know what's in the PB. I have tried making my own but it just ain't the same. What do I have to add?

As for the OP I think it's just more fear mongering. Sure ethyl butyrate doesn't occur naturally in oranges but it does in pineapple so slipping a couple of pinnaple chunks in your juicer with your oranges would turn it into feces? I didn't think so.

edit on 31-7-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

Try adding small amounts of salt until you find a good balance you like. Also Honey is a great flavor enhancer try adding a little at a time.

Basic recipe:

15 ounces shelled and skinned roasted peanuts, recipe follows
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 1/2 teaspoons honey
1 1/2 tablespoons peanut oil (only if to thick for your taste, and then add to your preference)

edit on 31-7-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-7-2011 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Years ago, my father told me that he had worked in a ketchup factory when he was younger, and that the different grades of ketchup were based on how many bug parts was in that particular mix, Grade A having the "fewest." Perhaps that is what the peanut butter comment was alluding to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join