It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens: Personal accounts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Im interested in finding out more about Aliens and UFO sightings, contact and abduction, So please, anyone with a personal account please share, i will be grateful to hear your accounts.

Many Thanks

Skeptic Dan

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I've had many sightings of UFO's, too many to put here. Most notably, the triangle that went directly over our heads when I was walking one night with a friend.
It was jet black, had a light in each corner of the triangle and a darker pulsating glow in the middle. It went at a slow enough speed to get a good look at it and was quite low. Low enough to see it clearly. Whether it's a secret craft of ours, or aliens, who knows, but it was pretty cool. In fact, for some reason I forget about that one when I'm speaking to people about UFOs. It was pretty intense watching it.

I also saw about 8 or 10 bright white lights once when star gazing out my bedroom window. they zoomed accross the sky, glided in and out of formation within the space of about 3 seconds and were gone from my view.

No abductions for me yet! Lets hope it stays that way!

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I've seen a couple of UFOs in my time but one stands out...

Me and a few friends were just chilling at my flat when i happened to look out the window to see a oval bright orange light slowly moving towards us. I got my friends attention and got them to have a look, but to my surprise, they couldnt see it! Or were just ignoring it, i dont know.

This object was now starting to move over my house and out of sight from where i was watching it at the window, so i ran downstairs and outside to get a better look. It definately was not a plane as it was way to low, and it was not a lantern, superman or some kind of radioactive bird. It just slowly moved away until it was gone.

The next day, i couldnt understand how my friends couldnt see this object as it was blatently visible against the night sky. It felt weird, like it hadnt happened almost. Really hard to describe the feeling but anyway, the pic below is the best i could find that depicts what i saw (very accurately)

Never seen or been in contact with and ETs in any way or form. But if your interested in Abductions then check out my thread on a few of the more well known cases that stand out...

A Case For Alien Abduction

Peace

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I have seen ufos on four separate occasions. The first and last time were up close.

These are two of my stories..
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread618838/pg3#pid9726444

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread693225/pg1

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I've never seen ufo in my life.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I have only seen one my entire life it was two years ago around the Leonid Meteor shower in November. I was looking up watching the show and a cloud bank had formed making visibility horrible to the North West. So being bored and looking around at the stars this odd white dot moved back and forth, Not straight across like a sat, seen many of those. Thought to myself well that's kind of weird but didn't really think anything of it. It stopped directly around Polaris. Then off directly to the West out of the cloud bank this huge triangle shaped black thing formed. Still don't know what it was but it looked to me like it took up the entire western horizon (couldn't see in the cloud bank though so really couldn't tell you for sure). I ran inside to grab my camera and partially out of fear my knife (Yeah lets stab a UFO I know I know but that is how my mind worked at the time). When I got outside it was gone so pushed it off as just my imagination and continued the Meteor watch. The cloud bank broke up and over all it was a pretty dissent fire ball event. I don't know if it was just my imagination or a real craft of some sort, nor do I know if it was little grey men come to probe my anus but that is the one experience in my life of a UFO.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask
I have seen ufos on four separate occasions. The first and last time were up close.

These are two of my stories..
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread618838/pg3#pid9726444

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread693225/pg1

I personally have had 3 very real UFO sightings in my life...so far. I have not spoken about them in length because I do no have any pictures or videos....but none the less...they really did happen.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticDan

Here are a couple of I've had.

First Event: “Visit” (abduction)
Sometime during the fair weather months of 1951, when I was 4 years old, a saucer like craft
was observed by family members to be hovering near by (lived on Grandfathers farm of 120
acres or so), The craft seemed to have a “door” like opening in it. This craft appeared every
day for nearly a week. On its last day, I was missing for some 6 – 8 hours, the entire family
(mother, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins) joined in the search for me, but, to no
avail; search as they might, I was nowhere to be found. I returned on my own in the late
afternoon / early evening.

Memories of this event were buried for decades, but through a process of meditation and
memory training, some were brought to light. During the craft’s final day, I was taken aboard
by two Greys and a Nordic (extraterrestrials). During this time I was given a physical
examination, and spent some time talking with the Nordic (a female). It was explained to me
that I was not human, but, had to live with them for a “time”, I was also implanted with a
locating device.

Second Event: “Visit”
In the early 1990’s, perhaps ’93, my extraterrestrial mother arrived in Earth proximity, and,
stationed her small group of 7 starships some 100,000 kilometers above the Earth. One night,
I was taken aboard via shuttle craft, during the trip to Mother’s Command ship I was allowed
to make the final approach and landing. This didn’t work out well; I managed to “bounce” the
shuttle off a bulkhead before the pilot could regain control.

After landing, as I was disembarking, I saw my Mother (for the first time); I ran toward her
and somehow “launched” myself at her. Later, as we were standing in an “observation” room
of some kind, viewing Earth from 100,000 kilometers; she told me some of the “story” of how
I was her biological child, and that we were from the Galaxy Andromeda.

The memories of these events were quite profound, and I thought it fortunate that I was
seeing a psychologist at the time. I told him about the experience. He told me that it was
most probably “just a dream”; we all know how real dreams can seem. Then he told me
what the “differences” between “dream memory” and dreams vs. real memory and reality.
It seemed reasonable at the time, partly because I didn’t know any better, and because I
couldn’t quantify my memories. A couple of years later I had to have surgery, a minor
procedure, but, still required a general anesthesia. While recovering, I had brief moments
when I was conscious and rational. The memories of these moments were later shown to be
identical to the memory fragments of my visit to Mother’s ship, and the events that
occurred. The memories of the “recovery room” were verified by persons in attendance.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jen86

Yes, I have seen the same one to, but in Australia in Sept 1999.

One orange light in the centre of the V, and 2 white lights on either side of the triangle, they flashed alternately, with 2 second intervals. It flew low with no sound, navigating lights, cabin lights etc.

There are a few good clips on ytube of these over England. I'm fairly convinced they are Ours (Human).

Obviously the ones we have seen are real.

But, I see in today's paper that one! of the triangles Photographed "flying" over Belgium 20 years ago (April 90) has apparently now been Identified as a fake polystyrene contraption. A Man has come forward and said he was 18yo at the time and made up an object in a couple of hours with friends, after the original UFO triangle flap began in Belgium during 1989-90. He decided now was the time to come clean.

Unfortunately, it is KOOKS like him, that spoil it for all the legitimate sightings (and of course, the Govts love Kooks)

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Men In Black: It was 1979, and a friend and I witnessed some spectacular ufo sightings. There was a significant flap wave going on in that region of the country. Great Lakes. So one day, about noon, on a weekend, we are standing in her living room looking out the large window which views out over the front lawn and the address's street. These two men are coming down the sidewalk right in front of the house and are looking back in at us. They are normal height for men, and their faces look like normal/average euro white guys But they are thin and dressed exactly alike. All black suit jacket, pants, shoes, white shirt, and black 'string's for their ties, for some reason. And their hair, OMG. Black, and it sat kinda high up, making their heads look long, but not in a punker way, and we also wondered if it was some kind of hat. So we were young and loved to rush in where angels fear tread, so we ran out the fron door to get a good close look at them, maybe say Hi, and.........nothing was there. No one, anywhere. Like they were never there.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by gort51

It's exciting that you've seen it too!
In fact yes, you reminded me, when my friend and I started pointing at it, it started to slowly flash just like you describe - and it was nothing like landing lights... I wrote it all down and did a quick sketch of it when I got home that night, I will have to fish out the paper.

With the Belgium one, only the photograph was proved to be a fake... and the guy who created it only bothered to create it because of all the hundreds of sightings of the real one in the skies. He just wanted one to photograph. It does annoy me. It makes me want to walk around with a camera strapped to my neck in case I see another, but no one would believe me if I showed a photo anyway, they'd find a way to prove that it was fake.

edit on 25/07/11 by Jen86 because: spelling

edit on 25/07/11 by Jen86 because: again, spelling!

top topics

join